HP Placement Papers
HP Language paper 2015
HP Technical Paper
HP Interview Questions 30 AUG 2003
HP interview questions
Placement Papers for All Companies
Amiti Software Technologies
Ashok Leyland Ltd
AT & T
AXA Technology Services
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Blue Star Infotech
Citicorp Overseas Software Ltd
CtrlS Datacenters Ltd
Ernst & Young
Harita - TVS
HTC Global Services
IBS Software Services
IndiaBulls Power Limited
Jindal Steel and Power Limited
L & T
L & T Infotech
Linde India Ltd
Lucas - TVS
Mahindra Engineering Services Ltd
Poornam Info Vision
PSI Data Systems Limited
SAP labs India
Sutherland Global Services
UTC Aerospace System
HP Verbal Ability Nov 2007
Posted on :30-01-2016
Q1. If Amitabh demands Rs 4 lakh per episode, what amount per episode will be demanded by Sharhukh Khan so that after their assignments both will receive the same amount?
1) Data inadequate2) Rs 5 lakh3) Rs 3 lakh4) Rs 2.5 lakh5) None of these
Q2. Aishwarya Rai will host on which of the following channels?
1) Zee2) DDI3) Star Plus4) Data inadequate5) None of these
Q3. What is the total number of episodes for the programme on Sony channel?
1) 502) 803) 1004) Data inadequate5) None of these
Q4. Which of the following is true?
1) Star Plus Amitabh Bachchan 802) Zee Karishma Kapoor 753) B4U Aishwarya Rai 904) Zee Hrithik Roshan 505) DDI Shahrukh Khan 100
Q5. If Amitabh demands Rs 10 lakh per episode for hosting the programme, what amount will he receive from the organizers?
1) Rs 5 crore2) Rs 10 crore3) Rs 6 crore4) Data inadequate5) None of these
Q6. Who will be the host in the programme on DDI channel?
1) Amitabh Bachchan2) Shahrukh Khan3) Aishwarya Rai4) Data inadequate5) None of these
A word arrangement machine, when given a particular input, rearranges it following a particular rule. The following is the illustration of the input and the steps of arrangement:
Input: She was interested in doing art film
Step I: art she was interested in doing film
Step II: art was she interested in doing film
Step III: art was in she interested doing film
Step IV: art was in film she interested doing
Step V: art was in film doing she interested
Step V is the last step of this input.
Now study the logic and answer the questions that follow:
Q7. Which of the following will be last step for the input given below?
Input: He is going out to search air
1) out is air to going search he2) out is air to search going he3) search he out is air to going4) out air is to search going he5) None of these
Q8. If step II of an input is not is the casino considering legal action, what step would be not is casino action legal the considering?
1) IIIrd2) IVth3) Vth4) VIth5) None of these
Q9. Input: Life is all about affair and gossip What will be the fourth step for this input?
1) about is affair gossip life all and2) about life is all affair and gossip3) about affair gossip life is all and4) about is affair gossip all life and5) None of these
Q10. If step III is many him farewell here gathered to bid which of the following would be the input?
1) here many gathered to bid farewell him2) here many to bid gathered farewell him3) here to many gathered bid farewell him4) Cannot be determined5) None of these
Q11. If step V of input is net is do can if true idea, which of the following would be step II of that input?
1) if is true net can do idea2) net is if true can do idea3) net is idea if true can do4) net is if can true do idea5) Cant be determined
Q12. How many steps will be required to get the final output from the following input?
Input: Father needs to check on the boy
1) 52) 63) 74) 45) None of these
Q13. What would be the penultimate step for the following input?
Input: Private detectives run over official machinery
1) machinery detectives run over private official2) machinery detectives over private official run3) machinery over detectives official private run4) machinery detectives over run official private5) None of these
Directions (Q. 14- 18):
Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
The consonants of English alphabet have been coded by using greek alphabets as given in the table and vowels by using different digits.
If any vowel is neither in the beginning nor at the end, it is coded as 3. If any vowel is at the beginning or at the end, it is coded as 7. However, if the same vowel is placed at both beginning and the end, it is coded as 9 and 6 respectively.
How will the following letter-groups be coded?
1) 9Ψβ?γα62) 7Ψβ?αγ73) 7Ψβ?γα74) 6Ψβ?γα95) None of these
1) Φδ7αΦαΨ72) Φδ3αΦαΨ73) Φδ3αΦαΨ64) Φδ3αΦΨα75) None of these
1) 6ΨβαΦ3?92) 7ΨβαΦ3?73) 7ΨβαΦ6?34) 9ΨαβΦ3?65) None of these
1) 7β3βΦδγ72) 7β3αΦδγ73) 7α3βΦδγ74) 3β7βΦδγ65) None of these
1) 7?α3δ3γΦ62) 9?α6δ6γΦ63) 9?α3δ3γΦ74) 9?α3δ3γΦ65) None of these
Study the following information carefully to answer these questions:
At an Electronic Data processing Unit, five out of the eight program sets P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are to be operated daily. On any day, except for the first day a month, only three of the program sets must the ones that were operated on the previous day.
The program operation must also satisfy the following conditions:
(i) If program P is to be operated on a day, then V cannot be operated on that day.(ii) If Q is to be operated on a day, then T must be one of the programs to be operated after Q(iii) If R is to be operated on a day, then V must be one of the programs to be operated after R.(iv) The last program to be operated on any day must be either S or U.
Q19. Which of the following could be the set of programs to be operated on the first day of a month?
1) U,Q,S,T,W2) V,S,R,T,S3) T,U,R,V,S4) Q,S,R,V,U
Q20. Which of the following is true of any days valid program set operation?
1) Q cannot be operated at third place.2) P cannot be operated at third place.3) R cannot be operated at fourth place.4) T cannot be operated at third place.
Directions (Q. 21-25):
These questions are based on code language which utilizes letters in the English alphabet. In each question, there is a word written in capital letter, with one letter underlined. For each letter in that word there is a code written in small letters. That code is denoted by either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 not in the same order. You have to find out exact code for the underlined letter in the word. The number of that code is the answer. Please note that the same letter appearing in other word(s) may be coded differently.
1) r2) w3) k4) n5) u
1) w2) g3) b4) r5) u
1) n2) 13) b4) u5) x
1) v2) h3) t4) g5) c
1) f2) y3) e4) p5) n