Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud: Solved 102 Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud Questions and answers section with explanation for various online exam preparation, various interviews, Logical Reasoning Category online test. Category Questions section with detailed description, explanation will help you to master the topic.
Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud Questions
1. The Union Cabinet had approved the additional dearness allowance (DA) of how much per cent over the existing rate of 9 percent to government employees and dearness relief to pensioners from January 1, 2019?
* On 20th Feb 2019, Union Cabinet approved an additional dearness allowance (DA) of 3 percent over the existing rate of 9% for central government employees and pensioners which will cost the exchequer Rs 9168.12 crore. This will be effective from January 1, 2019.
About Dearness Allowance (DA)
* It is a cost of living adjustment allowance paid to government employees, Public sector employees (PSEs) and pensioners in India.
* It is calculated as a percentage of an Indian citizen's basic salary to mitigate the impact of inflation on people.
6. Which state launched the Vijayamritham scheme to provide financial assistance for differently-abled people who fought the odds and scored high marks in degree, PG and professional courses?
Kerala state government launched Vijayamritham and Sahachari. The Vijayamritham scheme was introduced to provide financial assistance for differently-abled people who fought the odds and scored high marks in degree, PG and professional courses.
7. The government launched the ________ phase of the Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS) to stimulate air connectivity in an affordable way.
The government launched the fourth phase of the Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS) to stimulate air connectivity in an affordable way. Ministry of Civil Aviation has invited bids for the 4th round of Regional Connectivity Scheme UDAN.
9. Under which Scheme Centre is to fund to set up Women Help Desks in Police Stations?
Correct Ans:Nirbhaya Fund
The central government has sanctioned a sum Rs.100 crores from Nirbhaya Fund to set up and strengthen Women Help Desks in Police Stations. The scheme will be implemented by the States and Union Territories.
10. Which state government has approved the Arundhati scheme to provide 1 Tola Gold to Brides belonging to the economically weaker sections of the society free of cost?
Correct Ans:Assam West
* Assam state's cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal approved Arundhati scheme to provide 1 Tola Gold to Brides free of cost.
* This scheme to give 1 tola Gold (11.66 grams) to brides parents belonging to the economically weaker sections of the society, whose annual income is below Rs 5 lakh.
* The objective of the scheme to reduce child marriage under the Prohibition of Child Marriage Act that a girl in India can't get married before the age of 18 and a boy cant get married before 21 years of age
* This scheme can be availed by formal registration of the marriage under the Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954 at the time of marriage.
* This is only limited to the weaker section of the society.
12. Which scheme was launched by the Union Minister of Women and Child Development (WCD) and Textiles, Smriti Irani, along with Bill Gates for better nutritional outcomes New Delhi?
Correct Ans:Bharatiya Poshan Krishi Kosh (BPKK)
â€¢ On November 18th, 2019, the Union Minister of Women and Child Development (WCD) and Textiles, Smriti Irani, along with Bill Gates, co-chair of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, launched the Bharatiya Poshan Krishi Kosh (BPKK) in New Delhi.
â€¢ The Bharatiya Poshan Krishi Kosh is a repository of diverse crops across 128 agro-climatic zones to help enable better nutritional outcomes.
â€¢ The Kosh aims to reduce malnutrition among women and children across the country, through a multi-sectoral results-based framework, including agriculture.
13. Which Scheme was launched to encourage Zero Budget Natural Farming in the Himachal Pradesh?
Correct Ans:Prakritik kheti-khushhal Kisan Scheme
The Himachal Pradesh state government launched Prakritik kheti-khushhal Kisan Scheme in order to encourage Zero Budget Natural Farming in the state. A budget provision of Rs. 25 crore has been allocated under the scheme. Under the scheme, the farmers will be provided training, necessary equipment, bio-pesticides, bio-insecticides, etc.
14. Who announced financial assistance to childcare institutions under 5T initiative of the state?
Correct Ans:Naveen Patnaik
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced financial assistance to all childcare institutions in the State. Under the announcement, the district Redcross Societies will be given an amount of Rs.10 lakh each for this purpose.
16. Which State launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa PM-Kisaan scheme?
Correct Ans:Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh State government launched YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisaan, the flagship farmer assistance scheme. The scheme was launched by the AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Reddy. YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisaan was named after former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Under the scheme, 54 lakh farmers will get Rs.13,500 over three installments.
18. Which scheme was launched to strengthen and scale up the Eat Right India movement?
Correct Ans:Food Safety Mitra scheme
The government launched the Food Safety Mitra (FSM) scheme to strengthen and scale up the Eat Right India movement. The scheme was inaugurated by the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Harsh Vardhan. He also launched Eat Right Jacket, and Eat Right Jhola. The scheme is in line with the Fit India Movement.
19. Which of the following was launched by the government to tackle inherited genetic diseases for new born babies?
Correct Ans:Unique Methods of Management and treatment of Inherited Disorders (UMMID)
Centre has launched the Unique Methods of Management and treatment of Inherited Disorders (UMMID) initiative. It was launched by the Union Minister for Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Health & Family Welfare, Dr. Harsh Vardhan.
20. Which state government has launched a housing loan subsidy scheme â€˜Aponar Apon Gharâ€™ to provide financial assistance on the purchase or construction of the first house for a family?
Assam Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched a housing loan subsidy scheme â€˜Aponar Apon Gharâ€™ to provide financial assistance on the purchase or construction of the first house for a family.
Are you seeking for good platform for practicing Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud questions in online. This is the right place. The time you spent in Fresherslive will be the most beneficial one for you.
Online Test on Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud @ Fresherslive
This page provides important questions on Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud along with correct answers and clear explanation, which will be very useful for various Interviews, Competitive examinations and Entrance tests. Here, Most of the Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud questions are framed with Latest concepts, so that you may get updated through these Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud Online tests. Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud Online Test questions are granted from basic level to complex level.
Why To Practice Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud Test questions Online @ Fresherslive?
Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud questions are delivered with accurate answer. For solving each and every question, very lucid explanations are provided with diagrams wherever necessary.
Practice in advance of similar questions on Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud may improve your performance in the real Exams and Interview.
Time Management for answering the Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud questions quickly is foremost important for success in Competitive Exams and Placement Interviews.
Through Fresherslive Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud questions and answers, you can acquire all the essential idea to solve any difficult questions on Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud in short time and also in short cut method.
Winners are those who can use the simplest method for solving a question. So that they have enough time for solving all the questions in examination, correctly without any tense. Fresherslive provides most simplest methods to answer any tough questions. Practise through Fresherslive test series to ensure success in all competitive exams, entrance exams and placement tests.
Why Fresherslive For Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud Online Test Preparation?
Most of the job seekers finding it hard to clear Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud test or get stuck on any particular question, our Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud test sections will help you to success in Exams as well as Interviews. To acquire clear understanding of Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud, exercise these advanced Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud questions with answers.
You're Welcome to use the Fresherslive Online Test at any time you want. Start your beginning, of anything you want by using our sample Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud Online Test and create yourself a successful one. Fresherslive provides you a new opportunity to improve yourself. Take it and make use of it to the fullest. GOODLUCK for Your Bright Future.
FreshersLive - No.1 Job site in India. Here you can find latest 2020 government as well as private job recruitment notifications for different posts vacancies in India. Get top company jobs for both fresher and experienced. Job Seekers can get useful interview tips, resume services & interview Question and answer. Practice online test free which is helpful for interview preparation. Register with us to get latest employment news/rojgar samachar notifications. Also get latest free govt and other sarkari naukri job alerts daily through E-mail.