States: Solved 100 States Questions and answers section with explanation for various online exam preparation, various interviews, Logical Reasoning Category online test. Category Questions section with detailed description, explanation will help you to master the topic.
1. Punjab State Cabinet passed a unanimous resolution to institute Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Award for Promotion of Peace and Interfaith Understanding, in commemoration of the 550th Prakash Purb of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Who is the present governor of Punjab?
Correct Ans:VP Singh Badnore
Vijayender Pal Singh Badnore is an Indian politician serving as the 28th and current Governor of Punjab.
4. The 50th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) will honour superstar Rajinikanth with a special Icon of Golden Jubilee Award and the Life Time Achievement Award for a Foreign Artiste will be conferred to French Actress Isabelle Huppert. Who is the present governor of Goa?
Correct Ans:Satya Pal Malik
Satya Pal Malik is the 18th and current Governor of Goa, appointed by President Ram Nath Kovind on 25 October 2019.
5. The Union government of India has given approval for setting up four medical device parks with a view to support Make in India initiative, find out the state where the park has not proposed to come?
* The Union government of India has given approval for setting up four medical device parks with a view to support Make in India initiative and provide world-class products at an affordable price for treatment.
* The four parks will be set up in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
* These parks will provide the necessary infrastructure, where companies can easily plug and play.
* This will not only cut import bill but will also help in easy access to standard testing facilities and reduce the cost of production.
6. On October 12, 2019, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India (GoI) have signed a loan agreement worth $190 million to upgrade 754 kilometers of roads and highways in which state?
On October 12, 2019, The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India (GoI) have signed the Tranche 2 loan agreement worth $190 million to upgrade 754 kilometers of Rajasthan state highways and major district roads (MDRs) to two-lane or intermediate-lane standards.
The project consists of constructing over 200 bus stops, 70 km of the hard shoulder, and 2 km of raised sidewalk on project roads that will benefit commuters and pedestrians, especially women and children.
The construction of roads will be based on public-private partnership (PPP) with the participation of Hybrid Annuity Mode and engineering procurement construction (EPC).
Earlier in July 2017, The tranche 1 loan of $220 million under the Programme, signed to upgrade about 1,000 km of Rajasthan roads.
Ankia Naats are a class of one act plays performed in Assam, India. The plays usually combine live instruments and singers, dance and elaborate costumes in production. The performance of an Ankia Naat starts with benediction in Sanskrit followed by eulogy to God in Brajavali.
10. Chabra Super Critical Thermal Power Station is located in which state of India?
Chabra Super Critical Thermal Power Station is located at Baran district, Rajasthan. This is the stateâ€™s First project based on Super Critical Thermal Power Technology and the estimated cost of this project is 9 thousand 550 Crore Rupees.
11. Which of the following states topped in the School Education Quality Index (SEQI) released by NITI Aayog?
On 30th September, NITI Aayog has released the School Education Quality Index (SEQI) in New Delhi. According to the report, in the field of education, Kerala has got the first place, while Rajasthan has got second place and Karnataka has got third place.
12. In which of the following states the Kakatiya thermal plant is located?
Recently, the 600-MW Kakatiya thermal power plant Stage-II has been commissioned at Bhoopalapally in Warangal, Telangana. This is the first major power plant to be commissioned after the formation of the new State of Telangana in June 2014.
The third phase of the 'Jung-E-Azadi' memorial at Kartarpur, Punjab was dedicated to the people who were killed in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre and the unsung heroes who were incarcerated in the Andaman Cellular jail during the freedom struggle.
17. Baglihar Hydro Electric Power Project is located in which Indian state?
Correct Ans:Jammu and Kashmir
Baglihar Hydroelectric Power Project, is a run-of-the-river power project on the Chenab River in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the 450 MW Baglihar Hydro Electric Project stage-II. Stage-I of the project of similar installed capacity was commissioned in 2008.
Are you seeking for good platform for practicing States questions in online. This is the right place. The time you spent in Fresherslive will be the most beneficial one for you.
Online Test on States @ Fresherslive
This page provides important questions on States along with correct answers and clear explanation, which will be very useful for various Interviews, Competitive examinations and Entrance tests. Here, Most of the States questions are framed with Latest concepts, so that you may get updated through these States Online tests. States Online Test questions are granted from basic level to complex level.
Why To Practice States Test questions Online @ Fresherslive?
States questions are delivered with accurate answer. For solving each and every question, very lucid explanations are provided with diagrams wherever necessary.
Practice in advance of similar questions on States may improve your performance in the real Exams and Interview.
Time Management for answering the States questions quickly is foremost important for success in Competitive Exams and Placement Interviews.
Through Fresherslive States questions and answers, you can acquire all the essential idea to solve any difficult questions on States in short time and also in short cut method.
Winners are those who can use the simplest method for solving a question. So that they have enough time for solving all the questions in examination, correctly without any tense. Fresherslive provides most simplest methods to answer any tough questions. Practise through Fresherslive test series to ensure success in all competitive exams, entrance exams and placement tests.
Why Fresherslive For States Online Test Preparation?
Most of the job seekers finding it hard to clear States test or get stuck on any particular question, our States test sections will help you to success in Exams as well as Interviews. To acquire clear understanding of States, exercise these advanced States questions with answers.
You're Welcome to use the Fresherslive Online Test at any time you want. Start your beginning, of anything you want by using our sample States Online Test and create yourself a successful one. Fresherslive provides you a new opportunity to improve yourself. Take it and make use of it to the fullest. GOODLUCK for Your Bright Future.
FreshersLive - No.1 Job site in India. Here you can find latest 2020 government as well as private job recruitment notifications for different posts vacancies in India. Get top company jobs for both fresher and experienced. Job Seekers can get useful interview tips, resume services & interview Question and answer. Practice online test free which is helpful for interview preparation. Register with us to get latest employment news/rojgar samachar notifications. Also get latest free govt and other sarkari naukri job alerts daily through E-mail.