National Current Affairs - North India: Solved 230 National Current Affairs - North India Questions and answers section with explanation for various online exam preparation, various interviews, Logical Reasoning Category online test. Category Questions section with detailed description, explanation will help you to master the topic.
National Current Affairs - North India Questions
1. Which nation has objected the inclusion of Kalapani in the new political map of India?
Explanation: Nepal has raised objections to the inclusion of Kalapani in Indiaâ€™s new political map. Nepal claims Kalapani to be a part of its territory, while India claims it to be a part of Uttarakhand.
2. Which two state assemblies came together for a special assembly session on November 6?
Correct Ans:Haryana and Punjab
Explanation: The Punjab and Haryana MLAs came together for a joint assembly session for the first time in five decades on November 6, 2019. The two assemblies convened for a special session to mark Guru Nanak Devâ€™s 550th birth anniversary.
3. Where was the 5th Edition of â€˜Miss Asia Global Title 2019â€™ organized?
Explanation: The 5th Edition of â€˜Miss Asia Global Title 2019â€™ was organized at Gokulam Convention centre in Kochi, Kerala. Sara Damnjanovic from Serbia has been crowned â€˜Miss Asia Global 2019â€™. Nguyen Thi Yen Trang from Vietnam was awarded the Miss Asia title given to the winner from the rest of the world. Samiksha Singh from India won the sub-title of â€˜Miss Beautiful Faceâ€™ Title.
4. Indiaâ€™s first-ever helicopter summit held in which Indian state?
Union Ministry of Civil Aviation organised countryâ€™s first ever helicopter summit at Sahastradhara helidrome in Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand. The summit was based on the theme of expanding connectivity through helicopters.
The first-of-its-kind conclave, a Helicopter Summit- 2019 was organised jointly by Civil Aviation Ministry, Uttarakhand government and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries (FICCI).
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates Indiaâ€™s second Multi-Modal Terminal at Sahibganj in which state?
This is the 2nd of three Multi Modal Terminals (MMTs) being constructed on river Ganga under Jal Marg Vikas Project (JMVP). In November 2018, PM Modi inaugurated first MMT at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The Rs.290 crore multimodal cargo terminals have been built by Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) on River Ganga at Sahibganj.
11. The government has launched a drive to enroll one crore beneficiaries under the PM-SYM and the National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons by March 2020. PM-SYM stands for?
Correct Ans:Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan
The government has launched a drive to enroll one crore beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan (PM-SYM) and the National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons (NPS-Traders) by March 2020.
13. The 35th anniversary of Bhopal Gas Tragedy is being observed across the country. On which day the industrial disaster event was held due to the leak of 40 tonnes of deadly methyl isocyanate gas?
Correct Ans:(December 2, 1984)
The 35th anniversary of Bhopal Gas Tragedy is being observed across the country. The industrial disaster event was held on the night of December 2, 1984 after the leakage of deadly methyl isocyanate gas.
14. The 7-member panel headed by Atul Karwal and formed by the central government is related with/to _______.
Correct Ans:100 days home stay of the CAP Fc jawans
* On November 8, 2019, the centre has formed a 7-member panel headed by Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Additional Director General (ADG) Atul Karwal to implement union home minister Amit Shahâ€™s order of implementing 100 days home stay of the CAPFc (Central Armed Police Forces) jawans. * This would enable around 7 lakh CAPF jawans to spend 100 days with their families in a year. * The panel was asked to submit its report within 4 weeks. * A software may also be designed for digitisation of deployment with respect to the 100 days home stay.
15. What was the theme of the 27th Conference of Central and State Statistical Organizations (COCSSO) organized by the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI)?
Correct Ans:Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
* Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) has organized the 27th Conference of Central and State Statistical Organizations (COCSSO) at Biswa Bangla Convention Centre, Kolkata (11-12thNovember 2019)
* The Conference has been inaugurated by Shri Pravin Srivastava, Chief Statistician of India cum Secretary, MoSPI.
* The theme of this yearâ€™s Conference â€œSustainable Development Goals (SDGs)â€.
16. Uttar Pradesh State government is planning to rename Agra to ________.
The Yogi Adiyanath-led Uttar Pradesh State government is planning to rename Agra to Agravan. The state government has asked the history department of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University in Agra to look for historical evidence if the city was known by any other name. The researchers have begun the research regarding the name change.
18. India's first air pollution web repository "IndAIR" has been launched by which organisation?
The National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) along with the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has launched India's first web repository documenting air quality studies done in the last 60 years.
The Indian Air quality Interactive Repository (IndAIR) has archived approximately 700 scanned materials from pre-Internet era (1950-1999), 1,215 research articles, 170 reports and case studies and 100 cases, to provide the history of air pollution research and legislation. Such a repository on air pollution is one of the first in the world.
20. Odisha inked a Letter of Understanding (LoU) on "drink from tap mission" with ________________.
The main objective of the mission is to provide piped quality drinking water supply to each household on a 24-hour basis. UNICEF will provide technical cooperation to the government of Odisha. The community-based water management system will be adopted at ward-level and in the first phase 1.20 lakh people will be the beneficiaries.
Headquarter of UNICEF: New York, USA; Founded: 11th Dec 1946.
Are you seeking for good platform for practicing National Current Affairs - North India questions in online. This is the right place. The time you spent in Fresherslive will be the most beneficial one for you.
Online Test on National Current Affairs - North India @ Fresherslive
This page provides important questions on National Current Affairs - North India along with correct answers and clear explanation, which will be very useful for various Interviews, Competitive examinations and Entrance tests. Here, Most of the National Current Affairs - North India questions are framed with Latest concepts, so that you may get updated through these National Current Affairs - North India Online tests. National Current Affairs - North India Online Test questions are granted from basic level to complex level.
Why To Practice National Current Affairs - North India Test questions Online @ Fresherslive?
National Current Affairs - North India questions are delivered with accurate answer. For solving each and every question, very lucid explanations are provided with diagrams wherever necessary.
Practice in advance of similar questions on National Current Affairs - North India may improve your performance in the real Exams and Interview.
Time Management for answering the National Current Affairs - North India questions quickly is foremost important for success in Competitive Exams and Placement Interviews.
Through Fresherslive National Current Affairs - North India questions and answers, you can acquire all the essential idea to solve any difficult questions on National Current Affairs - North India in short time and also in short cut method.
Winners are those who can use the simplest method for solving a question. So that they have enough time for solving all the questions in examination, correctly without any tense. Fresherslive provides most simplest methods to answer any tough questions. Practise through Fresherslive test series to ensure success in all competitive exams, entrance exams and placement tests.
Why Fresherslive For National Current Affairs - North India Online Test Preparation?
Most of the job seekers finding it hard to clear National Current Affairs - North India test or get stuck on any particular question, our National Current Affairs - North India test sections will help you to success in Exams as well as Interviews. To acquire clear understanding of National Current Affairs - North India, exercise these advanced National Current Affairs - North India questions with answers.
You're Welcome to use the Fresherslive Online Test at any time you want. Start your beginning, of anything you want by using our sample National Current Affairs - North India Online Test and create yourself a successful one. Fresherslive provides you a new opportunity to improve yourself. Take it and make use of it to the fullest. GOODLUCK for Your Bright Future.
FreshersLive - No.1 Job site in India. Here you can find latest 2020 government as well as private job recruitment notifications for different posts vacancies in India. Get top company jobs for both fresher and experienced. Job Seekers can get useful interview tips, resume services & interview Question and answer. Practice online test free which is helpful for interview preparation. Register with us to get latest employment news/rojgar samachar notifications. Also get latest free govt and other sarkari naukri job alerts daily through E-mail.