International Current Affairs - America Questions: Solved 67 International Current Affairs - America Questions and answers section with explanation for various online exam preparation, various interviews, Logical Reasoning Category online test. Category Questions section with detailed description, explanation will help you to master the topic.
International Current Affairs - America Questions
1. Where will the 2-day BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal initiative multi-sector technical and economic cooperation) Conclave be held in November 2019?
Explanation: The 2-day BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal initiative multi-sector technical and economic cooperation) Conclave will be held on 7-8th November 2019 at Visakhapatnam. Vizag port trust is hosting the conclave first time ever since the formation of BIMSTECH in 1997. Seven-member countries that includes Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Srilanka, Thailand, Nepal, Bhutan are participating in the conference.
2. India contributed USD 5 million to the UN Palestine refugee agency and the amount is handed over to UNRWA. What is the expanded form of UNRWA?
Correct Ans:United Nations Relief and Works Agency
* India contributed USD 5 million to the UN Palestine refugee agency and called for ensuring sustained fiscal support for the organisation's work.
* The cheque for the amount was handed over to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) for Palestinian Refugees by Representative of India (ROI) in Palestine, Sunil Kumar, at the Agency's headquarters in Jerusalem.
* The UNRWA has been providing health, education, relief and social services, as well as emergency humanitarian assistance, across its five areas of operations in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, West Bank, and the Gaza Strip since 1950.
4. Where is the 2+2 dialogue between India and the US to be held?
India and the US are planning to sing a defence technology-sharing pact. The two countries will sign a deal at the 2+2 dialogue on 19 December in Washington, the US. The Indian side will be led by defence minister Rajnath Singh and external affairs minister S Jaishankar to the dialogue.
9. On November 18, 2019, the government of India has decided to extend the Visa-on-Arrival facility to nationals of the which country?
Correct Ans:United Arab Amirate
Government of India (GoI) has decided to extend the Visa-on-Arrival facility to nationals of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for a period of up to 60 days with double entry for business, tourism, conference and medical purposes.
10. ________ has partnered with India for a bilateral project to convert agriculture waste to bio-coal.
An India-Sweden High-Level Dialogue on Innovation Policy was held in New Delhi. During the meeting, a bilateral project to convert agriculture waste to bio-coal was announced. The project was established by the support of the office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government at National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali in partnership with Bioendev, Sweden.
13. Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog and ____________ jointly launched Youth Co:Lab which aims at accelerating social entrepreneurship and innovation in young India.
Correct Ans:United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
* Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) India jointly launched Youth Co:Lab which aims at accelerating social entrepreneurship and innovation in young India.
* To mark the launch, a Letter of Intent (LOI) was signed between AIM, NITI Aayog and UNDP India.
* Through Youth Co:Lab, young entrepreneurs and innovators will get a chance to connect with governments, mentors, incubators and investors, who will help equip them with entrepreneurial skills.
* AIM and UNDP, as part of UNSDF signed between NITI Aayog and UN India, are collaborating to spread awareness about different issues pertaining to youth, the future of work and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) through Youth Co:Lab.
16. Danakil Depression, which is in news recently, is associated to which African country?
The Danakil Depression is the northern part of the Afar Triangle or Afar Depression in Ethiopia, a geological depression that has resulted from the divergence of three tectonic plates in the Horn of Africa.
17. In October 2019, Indian PM Narendra Modi and Mauritius PM ______________ jointly inaugurated 2 landmark projects which includes the Metro Express and a new ENT Hospital, in Mauritius via video conference.
Correct Ans:Pravind Jugnauth
The Indian Government has granted $275 million for the Metro Express project and a grant of $14 million for the new Hospital Project.
These projects are being developed under a $353 million grant awarded by the Government of India to Mauritius in March 2017.
The grant was awarded as a special economic package for assisting five high-priority projects, which include the Metro Express project and a new ENT hospital.
19. Prince William and Kate Middleton visited _________ in 13 years to show the importance of quality education and highlight how girls benefit from pursuing higher education and professional career.
Prince William and Kate Middleton are on a five day State visit to Pakistan from 14 October to 18 October 2019. This is the first royal visit to Pakistan in 13 years. The visit focuses on the importance of quality education and highlights how girls benefit from pursuing higher education and professional careers. The Royal couple visited Islamabad Model College for Girls in Islamabad.
Are you seeking for good platform for practicing International Current Affairs - America questions in online. This is the right place. The time you spent in Fresherslive will be the most beneficial one for you.
Online Test on International Current Affairs - America @ Fresherslive
This page provides important questions on International Current Affairs - America along with correct answers and clear explanation, which will be very useful for various Interviews, Competitive examinations and Entrance tests. Here, Most of the International Current Affairs - America questions are framed with Latest concepts, so that you may get updated through these International Current Affairs - America Online tests. International Current Affairs - America Online Test questions are granted from basic level to complex level.
Why To Practice International Current Affairs - America Test questions Online @ Fresherslive?
International Current Affairs - America questions are delivered with accurate answer. For solving each and every question, very lucid explanations are provided with diagrams wherever necessary.
Practice in advance of similar questions on International Current Affairs - America may improve your performance in the real Exams and Interview.
Time Management for answering the International Current Affairs - America questions quickly is foremost important for success in Competitive Exams and Placement Interviews.
Through Fresherslive International Current Affairs - America questions and answers, you can acquire all the essential idea to solve any difficult questions on International Current Affairs - America in short time and also in short cut method.
Winners are those who can use the simplest method for solving a question. So that they have enough time for solving all the questions in examination, correctly without any tense. Fresherslive provides most simplest methods to answer any tough questions. Practise through Fresherslive test series to ensure success in all competitive exams, entrance exams and placement tests.
Why Fresherslive For International Current Affairs - America Online Test Preparation?
Most of the job seekers finding it hard to clear International Current Affairs - America test or get stuck on any particular question, our International Current Affairs - America test sections will help you to success in Exams as well as Interviews. To acquire clear understanding of International Current Affairs - America, exercise these advanced International Current Affairs - America questions with answers.
You're Welcome to use the Fresherslive Online Test at any time you want. Start your beginning, of anything you want by using our sample International Current Affairs - America Online Test and create yourself a successful one. Fresherslive provides you a new opportunity to improve yourself. Take it and make use of it to the fullest. GOODLUCK for Your Bright Future.
FreshersLive - No.1 Job site in India. Here you can find latest 2021 government as well as private job recruitment notifications for different posts vacancies in India. Get top company jobs for both fresher and experienced. Job Seekers can get useful interview tips, resume services & interview Question and answer. Practice online test free which is helpful for interview preparation. Register with us to get latest employment news/rojgar samachar notifications. Also get latest free govt and other sarkari naukri job alerts daily through E-mail.