Fill Blank Spaces (Double): Solved 401 Fill Blank Spaces (Double) Questions and answers section with explanation for various online exam preparation, various interviews, Logical Reasoning Category online test. Category Questions section with detailed description, explanation will help you to master the topic.
Fill Blank Spaces (Double) Questions
From the given options choose the correct word suitable to fill in the blank spaces.
Refer the above for the Questions 1 to 15
1. The day saw a sudden rush of events with news websites ____________the report about a former Court employee ______________the CJI of making sexual advances towards her while she was working as a junior court assistant last year.
3. A break-up of the donations made to two major national parties, the Bharatiya Janata Party and the Congress, and ______________in their audited annual statements for the last two fiscals shows that the implementation of the electoral bonds scheme has substantially ______________the cash component of donations.
Correct Ans:revealed ,reduced
Options A and B are easily eliminated because â€˜haveâ€™ cannot be used for a single entity. Only D is suitable here.
7. he Union cabinet on Wednesday ___________________ a proposal for the complete electrification of Indian Railways in the next four years, reducing dependance on imported fossil fuel and saving revenue for the national __________________.
9. Keeping to its promise of ___________________, social media giant Facebook has __________________ a new corporate logo almost 15 years after it launched its eponymous social media networking website.
Direction: In the given question, two statements with a blank in each are given. These statements are followed by five alternatives. Choose the one which fits into the set of statements.
Refer the above for the Questions 16 to 20
16. A) John's __________ behaviour is to get him in a lot of trouble one of these days. B) When the astronomer looked into the telescope, he was shocked by the sight of a star moving in an _________ path.
Aberrant' means abnormal. 'Peculiar', 'deviation' are synonyms of aberrant but due to the use of 'an' before the blank in the second statement they can not be used. Also, 'abnormal path' looks a little weird. 'Aberrant' looks better which specifically means not normal; varying from the usual.
17. 1) If the answers to those questions are _______, then making assumptions about increasing rates of technological progress is very reasonable. 2) The jury decided unanimously in the ________, and on the 16th of October 1793 Marie Antoinette was led to the guillotine, leaving behind her a touching letter to Madame Elizabeth, known as her "Testament."
The first statement means that if the answers to the questions are reliable or correct, then making assumptions based on the same would be a reasonable activity. The second statement means that the jury decided with consent, which is clear by the word 'unanimously'. The answers can't be convinced, hence First option is eliminated. Positive doesn't fit into both the statements well, hence Second option is eliminated. The answers can't be accession, hence Third option is eliminated. The answers can't be confident, hence Fourth option is eliminated. Affirmative means agreeing with or consenting to a statement or request or a statement of agreement with or consent to an assertion or request. It fits into both the statements well, hence Fifth option is the most suitable response.
18. A) After my husband became __________, he stopped going to church because of his doubt about god's existence. B) In general, his philosophy was a reaction against the sceptic or ___________ position of the Middle and New Academy in favour of the dogmatism of Plato.
Agnostic is a noun which is modifying husband in sentence A. In sentence B â€œagnostic positionâ€ is the correct phrase. Agnostic means someone who is doubtful. Sultry means (of the air or weather) hot and humid. Adroit means clever or skilful. Pious means devoutly religious. Orthodox means of the ordinary or usual type; normal.
19. A) The sun was well past its __________ and headed toward the trees on the west side of the cabin. B) In 1848 Airy invented the reflex __________ tube to replace the zenith sector previously employed.
The correct answer is Zenith. Zenith means the point above the observer that is directly opposite the nadir on the imaginary sphere against which celestial bodies appear to be projected. It is also the best fit for the second statement, can be inferred from the latter half of the statement.
20. A) The first of these was an unimportant affair, probably nursed by the agentsâ€™ provocateurs of Fouche's ____________ police. B) They include the gravels and alluviums of the present streams and the almost ____________ red sand of Aeolian origin.
Magnificent is clearly an incorrect adjective in the given context, hence option A can be eliminated. Unarmed doesn't fit the second sentence, hence option C can be eliminated. Blazing means hot, hence it is not an apt word for police. Frigid means cold as well as formal. Neither of the meanings go with the context of the statements. Ubiquitous means pervasive, omnipresent. It fits the context of both the sentences.
Are you seeking for good platform for practicing Fill Blank Spaces (Double) questions in online. This is the right place. The time you spent in Fresherslive will be the most beneficial one for you.
Online Test on Fill Blank Spaces (Double) @ Fresherslive
This page provides important questions on Fill Blank Spaces (Double) along with correct answers and clear explanation, which will be very useful for various Interviews, Competitive examinations and Entrance tests. Here, Most of the Fill Blank Spaces (Double) questions are framed with Latest concepts, so that you may get updated through these Fill Blank Spaces (Double) Online tests. Fill Blank Spaces (Double) Online Test questions are granted from basic level to complex level.
Why To Practice Fill Blank Spaces (Double) Test questions Online @ Fresherslive?
Fill Blank Spaces (Double) questions are delivered with accurate answer. For solving each and every question, very lucid explanations are provided with diagrams wherever necessary.
Practice in advance of similar questions on Fill Blank Spaces (Double) may improve your performance in the real Exams and Interview.
Time Management for answering the Fill Blank Spaces (Double) questions quickly is foremost important for success in Competitive Exams and Placement Interviews.
Through Fresherslive Fill Blank Spaces (Double) questions and answers, you can acquire all the essential idea to solve any difficult questions on Fill Blank Spaces (Double) in short time and also in short cut method.
Winners are those who can use the simplest method for solving a question. So that they have enough time for solving all the questions in examination, correctly without any tense. Fresherslive provides most simplest methods to answer any tough questions. Practise through Fresherslive test series to ensure success in all competitive exams, entrance exams and placement tests.
Why Fresherslive For Fill Blank Spaces (Double) Online Test Preparation?
Most of the job seekers finding it hard to clear Fill Blank Spaces (Double) test or get stuck on any particular question, our Fill Blank Spaces (Double) test sections will help you to success in Exams as well as Interviews. To acquire clear understanding of Fill Blank Spaces (Double), exercise these advanced Fill Blank Spaces (Double) questions with answers.
You're Welcome to use the Fresherslive Online Test at any time you want. Start your beginning, of anything you want by using our sample Fill Blank Spaces (Double) Online Test and create yourself a successful one. Fresherslive provides you a new opportunity to improve yourself. Take it and make use of it to the fullest. GOODLUCK for Your Bright Future.
FreshersLive - No.1 Job site in India. Here you can find latest 2021 government as well as private job recruitment notifications for different posts vacancies in India. Get top company jobs for both fresher and experienced. Job Seekers can get useful interview tips, resume services & interview Question and answer. Practice online test free which is helpful for interview preparation. Register with us to get latest employment news/rojgar samachar notifications. Also get latest free govt and other sarkari naukri job alerts daily through E-mail.