1. Some persons can do piece of work in 12 days. Twice the number of such persons will do half of that work in, how many days.
We will use our logic.
Some number of people complete the work in 12 days.
Number of people and time taken to complete the work is inversely proportional
Twice the people, will reduce the time by half.
Twice the number of people will complete the work in 6 days.
But now, only half of the work have to completed, which will take only 3 days.
2. In a dairy farm, 40 cows eat 40 bags of husk in 40 days. In how many days one cow will eat one bag of husk.
Less number of cows, more number of days (indirect proportion)
Less bags, less days (direct proportion)
Cows, 1 : 40 :: 40 : x
Bags , 40 : 1 :: 40 : x
---> (x) x 40 x 1 = 40 x 1 x 40
---> x= 40
3. In a camp, there is a meal for 200 children or 120 men. If 150 children have taken the meal, how many men will be served with the remaining meal?
Meal for 200 children = 120 men => 200 c = 120 m
50 children = (120/200) x 50 = 30 men
4. 39 persons can repair a road in 12 days, working 5 hours a day. In how many days will 30 persons, working 6 hours a day, complete the work?
Let the required number of days by x
Less person, more time (Inverse proportion)
Persons => 30 : 39 :: 12 : x
Time => 6 : 5 :: 12 : x
Therefore 30 x 6 x (x) = 39 x 5 x 12 => x = (39 x 5 x 12) / ( 30 x 6)
x = 13
5. If the cost of x meters of wire is d rupees, then what is the cost of y meters of wire at the same rate?
cost of x meters = Rs. d
Cost of 1 meter = Rs. d/x
Cost of y meter = Rs. (dy/x)
6. An industrial loom weaves 0.128 meters of cloth every second. Approximately, how many seconds will it take for the loom to weave 25 meters of cloth?
Given, In 1 second, cloth weaved = 0.128 meters
To weave 1 meter cloth, time taken = (1 / 0.128) seconds
To weave 25 meters of cloth, time taken = (1 / 0.128) X 25 seconds
= 195 seconds (approximately)
7. If a quarter kg of potato costs 60 paise, how many paisa will 200gm cost ?
Quarter kg = 250 grams
Less weight, less price (direct proportion)
250 : 200 :: 60 : x
x = (200 x 60)/ 250 => x = 48
So 200 gm will cost 48 paise.
8. If the price of 23 toys is 276, then find the price of 36 toys?
Less toys, less price (direct proportion)
So, let the price be x Rs. then 23 : 36 :: 276 : x => x = (276 x 36) / 23 = 432
9. 36 men can complete a work in 18 days. In how many days will 54 men can complete the same work?
Less men means more days ( Inverse proportion)
54 : 36 :: 18 : x => x = (36 x 18) / 54 = 36 / 3 = 12
Required number of days = 12, with 54 people working on it.
10. If 15 toys cost Rs. 240, then find the price of 40 toys ?
Less toys, less price (direct proportion)
So, let the price be x Rs. then 15 : 40 :: 240 : x => x = (240 x 40) / 15 = 640
Are you seeking for good platform for practicing Chain Rule questions in online. This is the right place. The time you spent in Fresherslive will be the most beneficial one for you.
Online Test on Chain Rule @ Fresherslive
This page provides important questions on Chain Rule along with correct answers and clear explanation, which will be very useful for various Interviews, Competitive examinations and Entrance tests. Here, Most of the Chain Rule questions are framed with Latest concepts, so that you may get updated through these Chain Rule Online tests. Chain Rule Online Test questions are granted from basic level to complex level.
Why To Practice Chain Rule Test questions Online @ Fresherslive?
Chain Rule questions are delivered with accurate answer. For solving each and every question, very lucid explanations are provided with diagrams wherever necessary.
Practice in advance of similar questions on Chain Rule may improve your performance in the real Exams and Interview.
Time Management for answering the Chain Rule questions quickly is foremost important for success in Competitive Exams and Placement Interviews.
Through Fresherslive Chain Rule questions and answers, you can acquire all the essential idea to solve any difficult questions on Chain Rule in short time and also in short cut method.
Winners are those who can use the simplest method for solving a question. So that they have enough time for solving all the questions in examination, correctly without any tense. Fresherslive provides most simplest methods to answer any tough questions. Practise through Fresherslive test series to ensure success in all competitive exams, entrance exams and placement tests.
Why Fresherslive For Chain Rule Online Test Preparation?
Most of the job seekers finding it hard to clear Chain Rule test or get stuck on any particular question, our Chain Rule test sections will help you to success in Exams as well as Interviews. To acquire clear understanding of Chain Rule, exercise these advanced Chain Rule questions with answers.
You're Welcome to use the Fresherslive Online Test at any time you want. Start your beginning, of anything you want by using our sample Chain Rule Online Test and create yourself a successful one. Fresherslive provides you a new opportunity to improve yourself. Take it and make use of it to the fullest. GOODLUCK for Your Bright Future.