1. A's son B is married with C whose sister D is married to E the brother of B. How D is related to A?
Since E is the brother of B
Therefore, A is the father of E
but D is the wife of E.
Hence, D is the daughter-in-law of A.
2. Introducing a man, a woman said, "He is the only son of the mother of my mother." How is the woman related to the man?
The man is the only son of the mother of the woman. Hence, the man is the maternal uncle of the woman. So, the woman is the niece of the man.
If P $ Q means P is the father of Q; P # Q means P is the mother of Q and P * Q means P is the sister of Q, then N # L $ P * Q shows which of the relation of Q to N?
Correct Ans:data inadequate
As the sex of Q is not known, hence, data is inadequate.
4. Pointing to a photograph Anjali said, "He is the son of the only son of my grandfather." How is the man in the photograph related to Anjali?
The man in the photograph is son of Anjali's grandfather's son i.e., the son of Anjali's father. Hence, the boy is the brother of Anjali.
5. Pointing to Varman, Madhav said, "I am the only son of one of the sons of his father." How is Varman related to Madhav?
Correct Ans:father or uncle
Madhav is the only son of one of the sons of Varman's father → Either Varman is the father or uncle of Madhav.
6. If A + B means A is the brother of B; A % B means A is the father of B and A x B means A is the sister of B. Which of the following means M is the uncle of P?
Correct Ans:M + K % T X P
M + K → M is the brother of K
K % T → K is the father of T
T x P → T is the sister of P
Therefore, K is the father of P and M is the uncle of P.
7. Introducing Sonia, Aamir says, "She is the wife of only nephew of only brother of my mother." How Sonia is related to Aamir?
Brother of mother means maternal uncle. Hence only nephew of Aamir's maternal uncle means Aamir himself. Therefore Sonia is the wife of Aamir.
If P $ Q means P is the brother of Q; P # Q means P is the mother of Q; P * Q means P is the daughter of Q in A # B $ C * D, who is the father?
A is the mother of B, B is the brother of C and C is the daughter of D. Hence, D is the father.
A (Parents) D
B - is - Brother - of - C
9. Pointing towards a man, a woman said, "His mother is the only daughter of my mother." How is the woman related to the man?
Only daughter of my mother → myself.
Hence, the woman is the mother of the man.
A and B are children of D. Who is the father of A? To answer this question which of the statements (1) and (2) is necessary?
C is the brother of A and the son of E.
F is the mother B.
Correct Ans:only 2
A and B are children of D.
From (1), C is the brother B and son of E.
Since, the sex of D and E are not known. Hence (1) is not sufficient to answer the question.
From (2). F is the mother of B. Hence, F is also the mother of A. Hence D is the father of A.
Thus, (2) is sufficient to answer the question.
11. Amit said - "This girl is the wife of the grandson of my mother". How is Amit related to the girl?
The girl is the wife of grandson of Amit's mother i.e., the girl is the wife of son of Amit. Hence, Amit is the father-in-law of the girl.
12. Veena who is the sister-in-law of Ashok, is the daughter-in-law of Kalyani. Dheeraj is the father of Sudeep who is the only brother of Ashok. How Kalyani is related to Ashok?
Correct Ans:none of these
Ashok is the only brother of Sudeep and Veena is the sister-in-law of Ashok. Hence Veena is the wife of Sudeep. Kalyani is the mother-in-law of Veena. Kalyani is the mother of Ashok.
13. Pointing a photograph X said to his friend Y, "She is the only daughter of the father of my mother." How X is related to the person of photograph?
'The only daughter of the father of X's mother' means mother of X.
Hence X is the son of the lady in the photograph.
Deepak said to Nitin, "That boy playing with the football is the younger of the two brothers of the daughter of my father's wife." How is the boy playing football related to Deepak?
Father's wife → mother. Hence, the daughter of the mother means sister and sister's younger brother means brother. Therefore, the boy is the brother of Deepak.
15. Pointing to a gentleman, Deepak said," His only brother is the father of my daughter's father." How is gentleman related to Deepak ?
Blood Relation Analysis :
Father of my daughter's Father = Deepak Father
Brother of Deepak's father = Deepak's Uncle
16. Pointing to a girl in photograph. Amar said, "Her mother's brother is the only son of my mothers's father." How the girl's mother related to Amar ?
Blood Relation Analysis:
Only son of my Mother's father -> Amar maternal Uncle
So Girl's maternal uncle is the Amar's maternal uncle. Thus, the Girl's mother is Amar's Aunt.
17. Looking at the portrait of a man, Harsh said, "His mother is the wife of my father's son. I have no brothers or sisters." At whose portrait was Harsh was looking ?
Correct Ans:his child
Blood relation Analysis :
Have no brother's or sister, so Harsh is single child
Wife of father's son -> His wife
His wife is mother of the person whose portrait is. So portrait is of his child.
18. Pointing to a man, a woman said, "His mother is the only daughter of my mother." How is the woman related to the man ?
19. Pointing towards a person in a photograph, Anjali said, "He is the only son of the father of my sister's brother." How is that person is related to Anjali ?
Correct Ans:anjali brother
Relation's given in the question may be analysed as follows :
Sister's brother - brother;
Brother's father - father;
Father's son - brother;
So he is Anjali Brother.
20. Pointing to a photograph, a man said, "I have no brother or sister but that man's father is my father's son." Whose photograph was it ?
Correct Ans:his son
Since the person who is telling has no brother or sister, so his father son is he himself.
So the man in the photograph is his son.
Are you seeking for good platform for practicing Blood Relation questions in online. This is the right place. The time you spent in Fresherslive will be the most beneficial one for you.
Online Test on Blood Relation @ Fresherslive
This page provides important questions on Blood Relation along with correct answers and clear explanation, which will be very useful for various Interviews, Competitive examinations and Entrance tests. Here, Most of the Blood Relation questions are framed with Latest concepts, so that you may get updated through these Blood Relation Online tests. Blood Relation Online Test questions are granted from basic level to complex level.
Why To Practice Blood Relation Test questions Online @ Fresherslive?
Blood Relation questions are delivered with accurate answer. For solving each and every question, very lucid explanations are provided with diagrams wherever necessary.
Practice in advance of similar questions on Blood Relation may improve your performance in the real Exams and Interview.
Time Management for answering the Blood Relation questions quickly is foremost important for success in Competitive Exams and Placement Interviews.
Through Fresherslive Blood Relation questions and answers, you can acquire all the essential idea to solve any difficult questions on Blood Relation in short time and also in short cut method.
Winners are those who can use the simplest method for solving a question. So that they have enough time for solving all the questions in examination, correctly without any tense. Fresherslive provides most simplest methods to answer any tough questions. Practise through Fresherslive test series to ensure success in all competitive exams, entrance exams and placement tests.
Why Fresherslive For Blood Relation Online Test Preparation?
Most of the job seekers finding it hard to clear Blood Relation test or get stuck on any particular question, our Blood Relation test sections will help you to success in Exams as well as Interviews. To acquire clear understanding of Blood Relation, exercise these advanced Blood Relation questions with answers.
You're Welcome to use the Fresherslive Online Test at any time you want. Start your beginning, of anything you want by using our sample Blood Relation Online Test and create yourself a successful one. Fresherslive provides you a new opportunity to improve yourself. Take it and make use of it to the fullest. GOODLUCK for Your Bright Future.