SBI Car Loans are provided by State Bank of India to meet your finances of buying a new car. SBI Car Loans provides the best deals in the market with lowest charges on the car loans and also provides different schemes from which you can choose based on your needs. More details on SBI Car Loans are given in the content below.
Information on SBI Car LoanState Bank of India being the top nationalised bank in India reaches millions of customers with the best offers on loans. SBI provides Car Loans under Auto Loans category and SBI Car Loans are considered to be the best to opt among the top nationalised banks. Different schemes on SBI Car Loans, the Interest rates, eligibility, documents required and other details are given in this content. Few information related to SBI Car Loan are given in the below table.
1 to 7 years
Upto 20% on road price
0.51% of loan amount
What are the Different Schemes of SBI Car Loan?Basically every bank that provides car loan has different categories under which they provide car loans. These categories are mainly for the benefit of the customers. Customers can choose any of the car loan schemes according to their financial need. The different type of car loans/car loan schemes provided by SBI are
- SBI New Car Loan Scheme
- SBI Combo Loan Scheme
- Certified Pre Owned Car Loan
- SBI Loyalty Car Loan Scheme
- NRI Car Loan
What are the SBI Car Loan Interest Rates?SBI Car Loan Interest Rates differ for each type of car loan availed and also based on many other criteria fixed by the bank. SBI Car loan interest rates vary according to many factors. Interest rates differ for salaried people and self-employed. Check the interest rate for each type of Car loans.
|Interest Rates for SBI New Car Loan Scheme|
|Category||Income||Max. Loan Amount|
|Salaried||Annual Income - Applicant & Co-applicant - Minimum of Rs. 2.5 Lakh||48 times of the net monthly income|
|Self-Employed||Net profit or gross taxable income - Rs. 4 lakh p.a.||4 times of Net profit or gross taxable income|
|Agriculturist||Annual Income - Applicant & Co-applicant - Minimum of Rs. 4 Lakh||3 times of Net Annual Income|
Interest Rates for SBI Loyalty Car Loan SchemeMinimum Income criteria should be Rs. 2 lakh per annum and the loan amount will be based on market value of the house property, income and On Road price of the vehicle.
Interest Rates for Certified Pre Owned Car LoanMinimum Annual Income for applicant and/or co-applicant should be Rs. 2 lakh and Maximum Loan Amount will be 2.5 times of the net annual income.
What is SBI Car Loan Eligibility Criteria?One who satisfy all the eligibility criteria, then SBI car loan will be sanctioned quickly. One can check their eligibility of getting car loan through SBI Website. The eligibility criteria is common for all the car loan schemes rendered by SBI. In order to avail SBI Car Loan one should have the basic eligibility criteria as given below.
Individual between the age of 21 and 65 years
A permanent salaried employee or
A professional or self-employed or
Person engaged in Agriculture activities
Should be an Indian citizen
What are the Documents Required to Obtain SBI Car Loan?SBI car loans can be obtained by providing the necessary information and documents. By providing proper documentation, your SBI car loan will be sanctioned immediately after verification. Recheck all the details while submitting at the bank. All the required documents for car loan is given in the below table.
|Documents required for SBI New Car Loan Scheme|
|Statement of bank account for last 6 months.||Statement of bank account for last 6 months.||Statement of bank account for last 6 months.|
|2 passport size photographs||2 passport size photographs||2 passport size photographs|
|Proof of Identity||Proof of Identity||Proof of Identity|
|Address Proof||Address Proof||Address Proof|
|Income Proof: Latest Salary Slip, Form 16||Income Proof: ITR for last 2 years||Direct agricultural activity (crop cultivation) - Documentary proof|
|I.T. Returns or Form 16 for the last 2 years.||I.T. Returns or Form 16 for the last 2 years.||Allied agricultural activity (like Dairy, Poultry, Plantation/ Horticulture) - Documentary proof|
|Audited Balance sheet, P&L statement for 2 years|
What are the Documents Required for SBI Certified Pre-Owned Car Loan?Like applying for any kind of loan, for pre-owned car loan also requires certain documents. Documents to be submitted along with the application form for SBI Certified Pre-Owned Car Loan are given below:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- Signature identification from bankers of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 3 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable to be submitted
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
What is the Processing Charges for SBI Car Loan?Processing fee is one important factor an applicant should check before applying for car loans as they amount to be an important charges attached with a car loan. Check all the charges related to car loan before choosing the bank and the scheme. This will help you to plan for the financial budget to be considered every month. The table below gives you processing charges for each loan type of SBI Car Loan Schemes.
|Loan/Scheme Name||Processing Fee|
|SBI New Car Loan||For Loan Amount Up to Rs. 6 lakh - Rs. 1000/- + GST
For Loan Amount above Rs. 6 lakh - Rs. 1500/- + GST
|SBI Combo Loan|
|SBI NRI Car Loan|
|SBI Loyalty Car Loan|
|SBI Assured Car Loan||Nil|
|Certified Pre Owned Car Loan||0.50% of loan amount + GST
Min: Rs. 450.00 + GST
Max: Rs. 9100.00 + GST
What are the Features of SBI Car Loan?SBI bank is one of most popular banks that provide different types of loans to their customers. Also it provides loans at lowest interest rates when compared to other banks and financial institutions. Unnecessary charges are eliminated in SBI loans. Other features of SBI car loans are listed below.
- SBI Car loan tenure ranges from 3 to 7 years.
- Loan tenure for most of the car loans ranges from 3 years to 7 years. The maximum loan tenure given by SBI Car Loan is up to 7 years, the longest loan term not given by any other bank.
- SBI Car loan interest rates are negotiable based on your credit score, credit history and if you are already an account holder with the bank.
- Only in extreme cases SBI asks for a guarantor.
- SBI Car loans can be availed for small to medium sized cars, SUVs and MUVs. Car loans commonly come under Auto Loans.
- Certified Pre Owned car loans are encourages an individual to go in for a pre-owned car.
- Your SBI Car Loan application status can be checked in Online with just few information.
- Good calculation on interest rates, EMI and other charges on car loan will save you a hand full of bucks.
- There are separate interest rates and other charges for pre-owned car loans.
How to Calculate SBI Car Loan EMI?One should calculate EMI amount before applying for Car loan to avoid financial deficits in the future. Planning about EMI amounts helps your to plan your monthly budget in advance. One can easily calculate SBI Car Loan EMI online. Follow the below given steps to calculate EMI.
- Visit SBI website.
- Choose the button “Calculate EMI”.
- Enter the loan amount, loan duration and interest rates.
- Click “Calculate”.
- The interest amount and EMI amounts are displayed on the screen.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
- How to Link Aadhar to BSNL Mobile Number Online
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- HDFC car loan status
- SBI Car Loan EMI Calculator
- Car Loan EMI Calculator
- HDFC Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan Interest Rate
- Car Loan Interest Rate
- Car Loan