Who: 2015 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix title
Where: Monza, Italy
What: Won by Lewis Hamilton
When: 6 September 2015
- Lewis Hamilton of Britain and Mercedes racing driver on 6 September 2015 won the 2015 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix title. The final race was held at Monza near Milan in Italy.
- While Hamilton topped the table, Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) and Felipe Masse (Williams) were at the second and third positions respectively.
- Sergio Perez (Mexico) and Nico Hulkenberg (Germany) of Force India stood at the 5th and 6th positions respectively.
- For Hamilton, it was the third victory at the Monza circuit, where he earned his first and second titles in 2012 and 2014 respectively.
- It was also the seventh title in the 2015 season for Hamilton as he won the titles in Australia, China, Bahrain, Canada, the UK, Belgium and Italy.
- Hamilton won more races compared to any other British driver in the history of Formula One and is currently 5th on the all-time list, with 40 wins.