Manappuram Gold Loan is a loan got against your gold. Manappuram Gold Loan is one of the pioneers in the gold loan sector and is one of the top gold loan providers. Manappuram Gold Loan offers lowest interest rates and more details on Manappuram Gold Loan is given in the article.
An Overview of Manappuram Gold LoanManappuram Gold Loans are provided by Manappuram Finance Limited, a non-banking financial company in Valapad, Thrissur, Kerala. It was founded in 1949 and is the highest credit rated gold loan company registered under Reserve Bank of India. Apart from Gold loan other extended services are foreign exchange, Forex and money transfer, SMS Finance, Online Gold Loan and Vehicle loans (Commercial). Gold Loan is the best option to choose rather than going with personal loan or business loans. Gold Loan comes handy in case of emergencies and has the low interest rates compared to other loan types.
How to Apply for Manappuram Gold Loan?Manappuram Gold Loan is sanctioned over the gold ornaments you are pledging. With over 3700+ branches all over India, Manappuram Gold Loan is considered to offer the best interest rates on gold loans. Check the steps to apply for gold loan at Manappuram Finance.
- Reach the nearest Manappuram Finance
- The borrower needs to submit an application for with the necessary documents and Gold that is to be pledged.
- The lender then checks the gold given as pledge by the borrower (both purity and weight).
- After checking and authenticating completely, loan is provided based on the weight of the gold pledged.
- The interest rate is fixed on the loan tenure and also the loan amount.
- Upon submission of application form and supporting documents, approval for the loan is given in minutes time provided everything is correct.
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Manappuram Gold Loan?To apply for Manappuram Gold Loan, it requires minimum eligibility from the customers. Check the basic eligibility to avail Manappuram Gold Loan.
- Anyone who owns gold can apply for Gold Loan at Manappuram Finance, but those who are minors are not eligible to apply.
- The gold submitted can be gold jewellery or gold coin.
- The gold should be within the karat range of 18 to 24.
- The weight of stone in the jewellery will be deduced from the gold weight and loan amount will be given only for the weight of gold.
What are the Documents Required to Obtain Manappuram Gold Loan?In the process of availing for Manappuram Gold Loan, it does not require much of documents as proof. You just need to submit one document as Proof of Identity and One document as residential proof. The following documents can be submitted as identity proof
- Ration Card
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
What are the Features of Manappuram Gold Loan?Manappuram Gold Loan is an immediate financial help for the people in need by pledging their gold. Gold loans require very minimal documentation when compared with other types of loans. Some of the special features of Manappuram Gold Loan are listed below.
- Instant Cash by pledging Gold Ornaments and Jewellery
- One can choose from different schemes available
- Higher loan amounts being sanctioned
- Loan can be availed for short tenures
- Lowest interest rates on regular payment of EMI
- Fixed interest rates throughout the loan tenure
- Does not require a Guarantor or Introducer
What are the Safety Features Provided for Gold at Manappuram Gold Finance?Customers of Manappuram Gold Finance is given enough security to their pledged gold. Safety measures taken by manappuram Finance are listed below.
- Electronic surveillance technology is deployed to protect the gold.
- The gold acquired as pledge from customers are stored in strong and safe room built according to the standards and specifications applicable to commercial banks.
- No Damage to the ornaments are assured as appraising is done in the presence of customers.
What are the Interest Rates and Other Charges Related to Manappuram Gold Loan?Manappuram Gold Loan provides the lowest interest rates in the gold loan sector, the lowest interest rate being 9.90%. Base interest rate is 14% but based on certain criteria interest rates vary 3-4% above or below the base rate. Different loan schemes are provided by Manappuram with different interest rates and the applicant can avail any scheme based on his/her requirements. Check the table below for interest rates and other related charges.
Overdue interest - chargeable
Rs. 10/- at the time of settlement
From Rs. 5000/- up to Rs. 25 lakh
90 days to 365 days
What are the Modes of Repayment of Manappuram Gold Loan?Manappuram Gold Loan customers can easily repay their EMI every month through different modes being provided. The details related to repayment of Manappuram Gold Loan are listed below.
- Repayment of the loan amount can be done at the end of the loan term and there is no much hassle about monthly EMIs. But then interest rates should be paid periodically.
- The loan repayment can be done via. Cash or Cheque or DD.
- Repayment can be done at counters of any branches across the 3700+ branches but the ornaments pledged should be collected only from the respective branches.
- Loan repayment of interest or principal can be done in Online mode either in full or partial
How to Obtain Manappuram Gold Loan Online?Gold Loan can be availed in Online from Manappuram Finance Limited. You can avail the loan anytime and from anywhere in the world. The steps to apply for Manappuram Gold Loan Online is given in the content below.
- Gold Loan can be availed in Online from Manappuram Finance Limited. You can avail the loan anytime and from anywhere in the world. The steps to apply for Manappuram Gold Loan Online is given in the content below.
- Safelock your Gold ornaments at your nearest Manappuram Finance Branch
- Register for Online Gold Loan Service and link your savings bank account.
- Get the loan amount credited to your bank account anytime using our mobile app or website.
What are the Benefits of Manappuram Gold Loan Online?Nowadays all kinds of services are converted into online modes due to the improvement of technology. Online features helps anyone to complete any work within in a less time and from their convenient work space. There are many benefits of Manappuram Gold Loan online which are listed below.
- Access gold loan from anywhere, anytime
- Free insurance cover for your gold
- Easy documentation, instant approval, convenient 24X7 online repayment
- Hassle-free, paper-less transaction from your mobile device
- Free safe custody for your valuable gold
- No hidden charges, fully transparent
- Pay interest only for the exact number of days
- 100% safety and security for your gold jewellery
- Enjoy anytime liquidity
Home Loan related Articles
Home Loan SBI Home Loan HDFC Home Loan Calculator SBI Home Loan Calculator LIC Home Loan Home Loan Eligibility Calculator ICICI Home Loan Housing Loan HDFC Home Loan Login Axis Bank Home Loan HDFC Home Loan Interest Rates Indiabulls Home Loan SBI Home Loan Interest Rate DHFL Home Loan HDFC Home Loan Home Loan Interest Rates Home Loan EMI Calculator
Personal Loan related Articles
Personal Loan Bajaj Finance Personal Loan HDFC Personal Loan Status ICICI Personal Loan HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculator Personal Loan Calculator Personal Loan Eligibility HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rate Loan Against Property SBI Personal Loan Interest Rate Personal Loan Interest Rates Axis Bank Personal Loan HDFC Personal Loan SBI Personal Loan
GST related Articles
History of GST GST Benefits GST News GST Calculator GST Composition Scheme GST Compensation GST Returns Imports under GST GST Bill GST Registration GST Rates GST
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
HDFC car loan status SBI Car Loan EMI Calculator Car Loan EMI Calculator HDFC Car Loan SBI Car Loan Interest Rate SBI Car Loan Car Loan Interest Rate Car Loan
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
PAN Card Status PAN Card Form Pan Card PAN Card Correction PAN Card Details Know Your PAN UTI PAN Card Status Pan Card Online PAN Card Application
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Aadhaar Virtual ID Aadhar Card for Children Aadhar Card Verification Aadhar Card Aadhar Card Status Check Aadhar Card Download Pan Card Link Aadhar Card e-Aadhar Card Download mAadhar App Aadhar Card Enquiry Aadhar Enrollment Center How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian How to Reapply for Aadhar Card How to Get Lost Aadhar Card How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents Aadhar Card Update Correction Aadhar Card Application
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
- How to Link Aadhar to BSNL Mobile Number Online
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- Muthoot Gold Loan