Link Aadhar Card with Ration Card is a mandatory process to become eligible for receiving some food supplements from the Public Distribution System at the government subsidized prices. It is an easy process to Link Aadhar Card with Ration Card which can be done offline. Step by step procedure of linking Aadhar card with ration card and its advantages are explained elaborately in this content.
How to Link Aadhar Card with Ration Card?
Linking Aadhar Card with the Ration Card has now been made obligatory by the Government. The government has announced that all important identification cards or accounts must be attached with the Aadhar number. This process has been very essential as the ration card is one of the very oldest form of identification used by the residents of India. One can link Aadhar Card with ration card through offline mode. Ration card which is now transforming into the smart card is a family identity proof. It is necessary to be linked with the 12 digit unique aadhar number for easy identification and to enjoy the subsidised commodities provided by the government.
How to Link Aadhar Card with Ration Card through Offline Mode?
Aadhar card can be linked with the ration card by submitting the necessary document copies at the nearest ration office. One has to spend some time to visit the ration centres during the working hours to complete the linking process. The procedure of linking the Aadhar card with the ration card are as follows:
- Visit the nearest Public Distribution System Centre.
- Photocopy of the ration card, Aadhar card of all the family members, passport size photo of the head of the family must be taken to the ration office.
- Photocopy of the bank passbook must also be submitted along with the other document copies.
- The biometric fingerprint information would be taken at the center for the Aadhar authentication.
- Individual receives a notification message in their registered mobile number once the documents are linked successfully.
What are the Documents Required to Link Aadhar Card With Ration Card?One need to carry all the necessary document copies along with them when approaching the Public Distribution centres which is most commonly known as the ration shops. Aadhar copy of all the family members is to be added with the card. Importantly head of the family’s aadhar card is to mandatorily added with ration card. The documents to be submitted during the linking of Aadhar card and ration card are as follows:
- Photocopy of the ration card and also the original for verification.
- Photocopy of the Aadhar card of all the family members.
- Photo of the head of the family.
- Photocopy of the bank passbook.
What are the Advantages of Linking Aadhar Card and Ration Card?
The government has made it mandatory to link the Aadhar card with many government ID proofs like PAN, UAN, ration card and also with bank accounts. Link your Aadhar number with your ration card to avoid any cancellation of your ration card. Some of the benefits of linking Aadhar card with the ration card are as follows:
- Duplicate ration cards can be eliminated.
- Multiple ration cards under a single name can be cancelled.
- When the unique identity Aadhar card, is linked with the ration card, fraudulent activities can be avoided.
- Real beneficiaries of the Public Distribution System can be identified by the Government.
What is Aadhar Card?
This is a randomly chosen 12-digit number given to the residents of India and is issued by the UIDAI Authority. This Aadhar card is a unique proof of identity as it contains the demographic as well as the biometric information of the resident. This Aadhar card is used for various important activities which involve personal banking transactions as well as other activities with Government intervention.
What is Ration Card?
Ration cards are issued by the State Governments of India to the households for obtaining the foodgrains from the authorized Public Distribution Centres at subsidised rates. The ration cards are used as the common proof of identification of the residents. Ration card is one of the family relationship proof. Nowadays the old ration cards are replaced by the smart ration cards. Smart ration cards are electronic cards used for easy accessing and it is like an ATM card.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account