Link Aadhar to Indian Bank Account as per the government rules and it is a compulsory process for every person who has a Indian bank account. Link Aadhar to Indian Bank Account can be done through different methods and is a very simple procedure. To know how to Link Aadhar to Indian Bank Account, check this below content.
Methods to Link Aadhar to Indian Bank Account
Indian Bank is one of the familiar public sector bank having its branches at many places across the country. According to the rules laid by the Central government, it is a must that every bank account holder should link it with their unique Aadhar number. Those who has not yet linked it with your bank accounts, complete Aadhar seeding as soon as possible before the deadlines to avoid unnecessary closure of bank accounts. Indian Bank has given three methods to link Aadhar to Indian bank account and they are listed below.
Through ATM Service
Through Offline Method
How to Link Aadhar to Indian Bank Account through ATM Service?
One can easily link Aadhar to Indian bank accounts with the help of ATM services. You will need your Indian bank debit card and its PIN. This is a very easy process and can be a time saving method of Aadhar seeding. You can avoid the long queues prevailing in the bank by following the below given steps of Aadhar linking through ATM.
Visit the nearest ATM.
Swipe Indian bank debit card and enter the pin number.
In the “Services” menu, choose “Requests”.
Select “Aadhar seeding” option.
Enter your Aadhar number twice and submit the details.
Your Indian bank account is linked with your Aadhar after verification.
How to Link Aadhar to Indian Bank Account through SMS?
Indian Bank customers has the opportunity to link their savings account with their Aadhar number. By sending a SMS in the given format, one can instantly link their Aadhar with their bank account which is maintained with Indian Bank. You can follow this procedure only when your mobile number is registered with the bank. Follow the below given steps to complete Aadhar seeding.
Send SMS from the mobile number which you had already registered with the Indian bank.
Type SMS in the below given format.
<Aadhar number><space><Account Number>
Send the SMS to 9289592895.
On successful verification, you will receive a notification message on your mobile number within two working days.
How to Link Aadhar to Indian Bank Account through Offline Method?
Customers who find it difficult to link Aadhar through the above methods can visit directly to the bank and complete Aadhar linking process. Get the help of the bank executives and easily finish the mandatory procedure. You will need Aadhar card and passbook for this procedure. Take the copies of them to link Aadhar with your savings account. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar seeding through offline method.
Visit the Indian bank branch.
Take the copies of Aadhar card and bank passbook.
Also take the originals with you as it will be asked for verification.
Get Aadhar seeding form from the bank executive.
Fill in with accurate details and attach the copies of Aadhar and bank passbook.
On submitting Aadhar seeding form, you will be given an acknowledgement receipt which can be further used for checking the status of Aadhar seeding.
Aadhar linking is completed on successful verification of details.
What are the Requirements to Link Aadhar to Indian Bank Account?
Every bank account holder should link their Aadhar with their bank accounts. One can complete the compulsory procedure through any of the above methods. The basic requirement for all the methods is the bank account number and Aadhar number. Checklist for each method of Aadhar seeding is given below.
- ATM Method
- Aadhar number
- Indian bank debit card
- Pin number
- SMS Method
- Aadhar number
- Indian bank account number
- Offline Method
- Aadhar card
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Indian bank passbook
- Copy of Indian bank passbook
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application