Link Aadhar to Vodafone Mobile Number in three easy ways. As we know that government has been announced to link Aadhar with your mobile number so the Vodafone customers are in urge to link Aadhar to Vodafone Mobile number. Vodafone consumers may feel difficulty in completing the linking process so here we have given the simple steps to link Aadhar to Vodafone Mobile Number
What are the Methods to Link Aadhar to Vodafone Mobile Number?We all know that Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the residents of India and Indian government has made it compulsory for every Indian resident to link Aadhar to Vodafone Mobile Number. So, as per the instructions received from Department of Telecommunications (DoT), it's all-important to link mobile number to Aadhaar card as soon as you can. Hence, all the mobile operators are ready to help their consumers to complete the e-KYC and Aadhaar based re-verification of the entire mobile connections taken by them. Accordingly, the telecom users are sending SMS to their consumers/customers to verify/link their mobile number without delay. Make use of this opportunity and get linked your Vodafone mobile number with Aadhar Card through the following methods.
- The Online method at home
- The Offline method by visiting the nearest Vodafone retailer store
Aadhar Card Toll-free helpline number
Aadhar Card Customer Care Email ID
Address of UIDAI Headquarter
Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali
Check the various ways mentioned here for Vodafone Aadhar link and complete your linking process in a little while for active network connections.
What are the ways to Link Aadhar to your Vodafone Mobile Number?Linking Aadhar to Vodafone mobile number becomes easy because of the new ways implemented by the Indian Government. Vodafone customers who would like to complete their Vodafone Aadhar activation online can check the possible ways in this article. As mentioned above, there are diverse ways are available for Vodafone link to Aadhar card online. Check out the existing ways to link Aadhaar to your Vodafone Mobile number. They are as follows,
- Verification based on OTP (One Time Pin)
- By visiting the nearest Vodafone Store
- Through IVR (Interactive Voice Response) facility
How to Link Vodafone Mobile Number with Aadhar Card by means of three Simple Ways?Tired of searching the simple ways to link Aadhar to Vodafone Mobile number? Put an end to your search. It’s easy to link Aadhar to a mobile number in these days as there are lots of ways available to do Vodafone Aadhar activation online. Let’s read below to know how to link Aadhaar with Vodafone mobile number online and offline.
Vodafone Aadhar Link Number Through OTPGenerally, people have to visit the nearest Vodafone mobile store to link mobile number with Aadhar card. But, now the Indian government has made the linking process easier for everyone by providing the option of linking Aadhaar to Mobile number through OTP. Check below to know how to link Aadhaar to Vodafone Mobile Number through One Time Pin.
- Call to the toll-free number (14546).
- You'll be asked to choose whether you're an Indian or an NRI.
- After that, press 1 to approve your operator to re-verify your number with 12-digit Aadhar unique identity number of yours.
- Then, enter your Aadhar number.
- Confirm it by pressing the number "1".
- You'll receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Give approval to the operator to pick your details such as Name, Photo, and Date of Birth (DOB) from UIDAI.
- Enter the OTP received after the IVR mentioning the last 4 digits of your mobile number.
- And, if you have multiple Vodafone network connections, declare those also to the government.
- If not, press 0 and your Aadhaar re-verification request will be successfully accepted.
- Later, you'll receive an SMS asking for your confirmation after 26 hours.
Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number by visiting the Vodafone StoreThose who are not comfortable in linking Aadhar to Mobile Number online or through OTP at home can visit the nearest Vodafone store to link mobile number to Aadhar Card Online. The executives at the Vodafone retail store will guide you in the process of Vodafone Aadhaar activation online. So, here are the simple steps to follow to link Aadhaar to Vodafone Mobile number. Check it and link as early as possible.
- First, visit the Vodafone mobile store near to you.
- Carry a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card along with you.
- Then, provide your Vodafone mobile number to the executive present there.
- You'll receive an OTP to your Vodafone mobile number.
- Tell the OTP to the executive over there.
- After that, verify your biometrics using your fingerprints
- Later, you will get a confirmation message from Vodafone operator.
- Finally, reply to the message with "Y" for the successful completion of the e-KYC process.
Vodafone Aadhar Link Through IVR (Interactive Voice Response)The third existing way to do Vodafone Aadhar Activation is through IVR (Interactive Voice Response). Thus, the Vodafone customers who are not feeling comfortable with the other possible ways mentioned can link Aadhaar to Vodafone Mobile Number through IVR (Interactive Voice Response). Here we have given the steps to link Vodafone mobile number with Aadhaar card through IVR,
- Place a call to the Vodafone's Toll-free number (14546).
- You'll hear the instructions from the opposite side.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
- Then, choose the options correctly.
- And, select the option mentioning "Link Aadhar with your mobile number".
- Later, enter your Aadhaar number and confirm the same.
- Finally, your 12-digit Aadhar number will be linked with your Vodafone Mobile number.
- You will get a confirmation message after the successful verification.
How to do Vodafone link to Aadhar Card Online for Senior Citizen?In the above section, you have read the various ways and procedure for linking Aadhar to your Vodafone Mobile number. Hope, you have understood that keeping your 12-digit Aadhaar number is necessary for Vodafone Aadhar activation online and offline. And, the following are the procedure for senior citizen Aadhaar re-verification online. It's quite easy to complete the linking process of Vodafone prepaid/postpaid mobile number with Aadhar Card for senior citizens. To do this, they just need to visit the website of Vodafone and check for the link mentioning the senior citizen Aadhar re-verification online. Later, follow the simple steps given below,
- Enter your Vodafone mobile number to get OTP.
- After that, enter the received OTP in the appropriate field.
- Secondly, add your details and upload the necessary documents if any.
- Finally, complete the verification process.
- Lastly, give the transaction ID to the person with 12-digit Aadhaar number that is registered with the given mobile number. Lastly, this person will verify the senior citizen applicant.
What are the Documents Needed for Vodafone Link to Aadhaar Card Online?It’s common to submit the documents of you at the time of verification so that you can link Aadhar to Vodafone mobile number easily. Don‘t know what are the documents to be carried to the Vodafone retail store for Vodafone Aadhar link number. Worry not, following are some of the documents needed to link Aadhaar to Vodafone mobile number.
- Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy)
- Your Active Vodafone SIM card
How much Should I Pay for Vodafone Aadhaar Activation Online and Offline?Alright! Let’s read the fee charged for Linking Vodafone Number with Aadhaar Card. To speed up the verification process and to do not trouble the people, the government has been ordered to the telecom operators to do not charge for linking Aadhar to Vodafone mobile number. Hence, the Vodafone customers need not pay any charge for re-verifying their mobile numbers with Aadhaar card. The linking process is quick and free of cost as well. The only thing you have to do is to pick any one of the aforementioned ways for linking Aadhar to Mobile number as soon as possible. You might think that why I should link my Vodafone number to Aadhar card. Below we have listed few reasons that describe the importance of Vodafone Aadhar link number.
Why Should I Link Vodafone Mobile Number to Aadhar Card?Nowadays, people are in urge to link to Aadhar to Vodafone Mobile number to keep their mobile connectivity active. Thus, if you don't want to get your Vodafone mobile number disconnected, you have to link Aadhar to Mobile number online or through any other different ways. So, here comes the need for Vodafone link to Aadhar card online. Yes, as per the recent order (vide no. 607/2016) received from the supreme court dated on 6th February 2017, the Department of Telecom (DoT) has made public that the entire mobile service providers should update their customer’s Aadhaar number to his/her mobile number through a biometric process.
Order Issued by
Order Dated on
6th February 2017
An instruction issued by
Department of Telecom (DoT)
Who Should link to
Customers who are not previously activated their number through a new biometric-based e-KYC process
This rule is applicable for both the prepaid and postpaid customers who have not linked their number yet through the new biometric-based e-KYC process. That being said, if you have activated your Vodafone number by submitting the forms and the necessary documents already, now you just need to update your 12-digit unique identity Aadhaar number against your mobile number. Read the detailed information of Vodafone Aadhar link number in the below section.
What will happen if Aadhar is not linked with Vodafone Mobile Number?As we discussed before, it's mandatory for everyone to link Aadhar card to a mobile number. This rule applies for the Vodafone users as well. If the mobile subscribers fail to do Vodafone Aadhaar activation through online or offline, their connections will be deactivated and they won't be able to avail the services provided by the Vodafone operators to their mobile number. Hence, not only the Vodafone users but also other mobile subscribers are advised to complete the Vodafone Aadhar link online. Linking your Aadhar card with the Vodafone mobile number is compulsory so that you can keep your Vodafone mobile connections active. For this reason, everyone is asked to link/re-verify their vodafone mobile number with Aadhar card. Follow the procedures given here in this article for Vodafone Aadhar activation online.
Important points to keep in mind while linking your Aadhaar Card to Vodafone Mobile NumberVodafone subscribers who would like to link Aadhar to Vodafone mobile number should keep few things before the linking or verification process. Check below for the important points to remember while linking Aadhar to Vodafone mobile number.
- Carry your Aadhar card to complete the re-verification process. Other than the Aadhaar card, there is no need to submit any other documents.
- There is no fee charged for linking Aadhar with your Vodafone mobile number.
- You can re-verify your Aadhar from anywhere throughout the country. You don't have to be in your native for re-verification of Aadhar.
- Vodafone Aadhar activation process is completely free of cost.
Can I re-verify my Vodafone number through Online and Offline?Most of us are getting confused in linking Aadhar card to Vodafone mobile number. But, anyone can easily get linked their mobile number with the Aadhar card through receiving OTP to their registered mobile number. Before starting the re-verification process, you have to be ready with few documents include Vodafone number you wish to re-verify, your Aadhar number, and your Aadhaar registered mobile number. After that, make a call to the given toll-free number and select your preferred language and nationality. Then, follow the instructions carefully to link Aadhaar to Vodafone Mobile number. Please note that the IVR based verification facility is applicable only for an Indian citizen who has a Mobile number registered with their 12-digit Aadhaar number.
Overview of how to Link Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile NumberIn the above section, we have discussed the importance of Vodafone link to Aadhar Card online and the procedure to follow for the successful linking of Aadhar to Vodafone Mobile number. Read below to get an overview of how to link Aadhar Card with Vodafone Mobile number. Hope, this will help to link Aadhar to mobile number online and offline.
Two different Methods available
Ways for linking Aadhaar with Mobile number
Things to be taken to Retail store
Documents to be submitted
Other documents accepted for Senior citizens/Physically Challenged
Check out the three different ways for Vodafone Aadhar Activation and re-verify your number successfully without any delay.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With MOBILE
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account