Link Aadhar to United Bank of India through online as well as offline methods to fulfil the government rules of Aadhar seeding. It is compulsory that every bank account holder should Link Aadhar to United Bank of India. Get to know step by step information of how to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India and also check the status of Aadhar seeding through this article.
Different Methods to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India
United Bank of India is a government owned bank and it was established in the year 1950. There are more than 2000 branches across the country. According to the government rules, every bank account holder should link their bank accounts with their Aadhar. Aadhar seeding can be completed through any one of the listed methods.
How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India through Online Method?
With the online feature of Aadhar seeding, all United Bank of India customers can link their Aadhar with their bank accounts conveniently. It takes only a few minutes to perform using the online feature. You need Aadhar number and your bank account number to complete Aadhar seeding. Follow the below given steps to complete Aadhar seeding.
Visit United Bank of India website.
Enter full name, Aadhar number and bank account number.
If you need Direct Benefit Transfer, choose the check box. Else choose “No”.
Submit after rechecking the details.
You will receive a service request number.
Your bank account will be linked with your Aadhar number within 5 working days.
How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India through Offline Method?
All United Bank of India customers can link their Aadhar number with their bank accounts using offline method. You need to visit the bank branch directly with your Aadhar card and bank passbook. Also take the copy of Aadhar card to attach it with the Aadhar seeding application form. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar linking.
Visit United Bank of India branch.
Get Aadhar seeding form and fill it with accurate details.
Attach self-attested copy of Aadhar card and bank passbook copy along with the application form.
Submit the form to the bank executive.
You will get an acknowledgement receipt which can be used to check Aadhar seeding status.
Upon successful verification, your bank account and Aadhar is linked.
You will get a notification message on your registered mobile number.
How to Check Status of Aadhar Linking through Online?
After submitting the Aadhar linking application form through any of the methods, one can check the status of Aadhar linking. One can check Aadhar seeding status through online. To check Aadhar linking status, you need the acknowledgement number which is given at the time of submitting Aadhar seeding form.
Visit UIDAI official website.
Choose “Check Bank and Aadhar Linking Status”.
Enter the bank account number and your Aadhar number.
Click “Click Status” and the status of Aadhar seeding will be displayed on the screen.
What are the Details Needed to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India?
To link Aadhar to United Bank of India account, you will need Aadhar number and bank account number. To keep your bank account in activation and enjoy government benefits, link your Aadhar number with your bank account at the earliest. If your bank account is not linked with your Aadhar, then there are chances of interruptions in your banking services. To link Aadhar to United bank of India account, you need some details as listed below.
- Online Mode
- Aadhar number
- United Bank of India account number
- Offline Mode
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Self-attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of bank passbook
Some Important Points to Remember
There are few details to consider at the time of applying for Aadhar seeding with your bank accounts. Follow the important points which are listed below.
Name of the Customer which is stored in the bank’s database should match with the name in the Aadhar card.
If there is any mismatch of spelling in the name, then he/she should visit the bank branch and make the necessary process as required.
There is no charge to be paid for linking Aadhar with your bank accounts.
Aadhar seeding will be completed within five working days.
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents