Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account is made mandatory for performing all the bank transactions as per the government rules. Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account through online as well offline procedures easily by following the steps provided in this article. More information on how to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account and its benefits are provided in this article.
Different Methods to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
As per the government regulations, it is necessary that every who has bank accounts should link their Aadhar numbers with it. This enhances security to your funds and helps easy identification. Link your Aadhar number with your SBI bank accounts as soon as possible to avoid deactivation of your bank accounts. You can use any one of the methods given below to link Aadhar to SBI bank account. Let's check the methods mentioned below,
- Through SBI Net Banking Account
- Through SBI Website
- Through SBI Mobile Application
- By Visiting SBI Bank
- By Visiting SBI ATM
How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account through SBI Net Banking Account?
To link your Aadhar to your SBI bank account through your netbanking account, you will require your netbanking user ID and password, laptop or your smartphone, Aadhar number and your registered mobile to receive any OTP message or other notifications. It is an online method of Aadhar seeding and so you require internet access to complete the procedure. Keep all the required details handy. Follow the below steps to link Aadhar to SBI bank account.
- Visit the SBI net banking website.
- Login using your username and password.
- Choose e-services from menu.
- Select “Link your Aadhar number” and enter the 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Select “Submit”.
- Aadhar is linked upon successful verification.
How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account through SBI Website?
One can link Aadhar to SBI bank account easily without logging into the netbanking. People who do not have the netbanking option can link their Aadhar to their SBI bank accounts through this option. Keep your Aadhar number SBI account number handy to successfully complete this linking process. Follow the below steps to link your Aadhar with your bank account.
- Visit SBI portal.
- Below the login options, you would find an icon “Link Aadhar”
- Click it to take you to the Linking page, where you will be asked for your bank account number and Aadhar number.
- Enter all the details accurately and proceed further to seed your Aadhar with your SBI bank account.
How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account through SBI Mobile Application?
SBI Bank has provided many options to encourage the account holders to link their Aadhar number with the account. Linking process can be done conveniently through this option. One needs a smartphone and mobile data or internet connection to link your Aadhar to your bank accounts through SBI mobile application. To link your Aadhar to SBI bank account through SBI mobile application, follow the below steps.
- In your smartphone, enter into the Google Playstore app. Those who do not have the Playstore app, you can download playstore app from google.
- Search for the “SBI Anywhere “ Application.
- Install it to your smartphone.
- In the SBI Anywhere app, choose “Requests”.
- Click on “Aadhar” and select “Aadhar Linking”.
- Provide CIF and Aadhar number.
- Select the terms and conditions and click “Submit”.
- Upon successful verification, you will receive a notification on your mobile once the aadhar linking is completed.
How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account by Visiting the Bank Branch?
Anyone who is not aware of all the online services and how to access the netbanking account need not worry of linking your Aadhar. You can easily link Aadhar to SBI bank account offline. Only one you will have to do is visit the nearest SBI bank branch office with your passbook and Aadhar card copy. SBI bank has their branches all the country. Find your nearest bank branch and complete the aadhar seeding as soon as possible. Follow the below steps to link your Aadhar to your bank account offline.
- Visit your nearest SBI Bank branch.
- Carry your Aadhar card copy along with you.
- Give a request letter to the official at the bank to request the Aadhar linking with your bank account.
- Bank officials would verify your details and link your aadhar with your SBI bank account.
- You would receive the notification on your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account by Visiting SBI ATM?
Apart from all the online services, SBI bank has provided easy accessible mode of linking your Aadhar and SBI bank account through SBI ATM. Within a few seconds, you can link your Aadhar to the bank account. You will need your SBI ATM debit card and your aadhar number. Follow the below steps.
- Visit your nearest SBI ATM.
- Swipe your debit card and enter your PIN number.
- From the menu, choose “Service Registration”.
- From that, choose Aadhar Registrations.
- Select your account type and enter your Aadhar number two times and submit.
- The details are verified and on successful linking of Aadhar with your bank account, you willl receive a notification on your mobile number.
What are the Benefits of Linking Aadhar to SBI Bank Account?
There are enormous benefits of linking your Aadhar to your SBI bank accounts. To enjoy the benefits of banking, hurry up to link your Aadhar number with your bank account. Some of the benefits of Aadhar card linking to SBI bank account are listed below.
- Your bank accounts are secure through Aadhar seeding as the Aadhar is an unique identity proof.
- People opening SBI bank accounts using duplicate identity proof are eliminated.
- To transact for a sum of Rs.50000 or above, one should mandatorily link their Aadhar with their SBI bank account.
- You can avail the government subsidies and obtain the amount through your bank account when your Aadhar is linked with your account.
What will Happen if Aadhar is not Linked with SBI Bank Account?
According to rules, it is compulsory that your Aadhar is linked to your SBI bank accounts before the government provided deadlines. In case your SBI account is not linked with your Aadhar, there are chances for closure of your bank accounts which are not linked. Also you will not be able to do banking transactions for Rs.50000 or above if your account is not linked with Aadhar. To make use of all the banking services without any limits, ensure that you link your Aadhar number with the SBI bank account as soon as possible.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application