Link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account instantly through various methods provided by the bank as per the mandatory rules framed by the Government. Link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account to enjoy various government benefits. To know more information on how to Link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account, check this article.
Methods to Link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account
According to the government rules and regulations, it is necessary that every citizen should link their Aadhar with their Punjab National bank accounts. With the availability of many methods to link aadhar with bank accounts, this linking process is very simple and less time consuming. Link your Aadhar with Punjab National bank accounts to avoid any deactivation of your bank accounts. One can seed their Aadhar through the various methods listed below.
- Through Netbanking
- Through Website
- Through SMS
- Through Offline Mode
How to Link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account through Netbanking?
Now you can easily link your aadhar with your bank accounts which are maintained under Punjab National bank through netbanking. This is an online procedure. For performing this, you will need your net banking credentials. To easily link your Aadhar through netbanking, follow the below steps.
Visit the Punjab National Bank website.
Login by entering the username and password.
From the “Services menu”, choose “Requests”.
Select “Aadhar Linking” option.
Enter the Aadhar number accurately.
Click Submit and upon verification your Aadhar will be linked.
How to Link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account through the Bank Website?
It is an easy procedure to link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank account through the bank website. You need internet access to complete Aadhar seeding through this method. One need not login to follow this method of Aadhar linking. Follow the below steps to easily link your Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account.
Visit the Punjab National Bank website.
From the “E-services “ menu, choose “OTP Based Aadhar Seeding”.
In the page which is opened, choose OTP Based Aadhar Seeding Link.
Enter your Punjab National bank account number and click Continue.
You will receive an OTP in the registered mobile number.
Enter it in the given space.
In the new page which is opened, enter your Aadhar number.
You will receive another OTP in the mobile number which is registered with the UIDAI database.
Enter the OTP in the space given and validate and link your Aadhar with your bank account.
How to Link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account through SMS?
Linking Punjab national bank account with the account holders’s Aadhar can be done instantly through a mobile sms. It is a quick and simple process with only a cost of sending a single message from your mobile phones. You will have to send message from the mobile number which is registered with the Punjab National Bank. Follow the below steps to complete the Aadhar link to Punjab National bank.
Type a message in the given format and send it to 5607040.
AADHARPunjab National Bank Account NumberAadhar Number
Upon successful verification of details, your bank account is linked with Aadhar.
How to Link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account through Offline Mode?
Punjab National Bank has branches at many locations across the country. This helps easy access and connectivity to their customers. For any banking queries, one can always approach the bank and the executives at the Bank Branch would guide them. Now link Aadhar to Punjab National Bank account easily through the offline mode by directly visiting the bank. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar linking successfully.
Visit the nearest Punjab National Bank.
Obtain the Aadhar Seeding form and enter the details accurately.
Fill in your Account number and Aadhar details.
Attach your Aadhar copy self attested along with the application form.
Submit it at the bank.
You may be asked for your original Aadhar card for verification.
Executives at the Punjab National bank would give you an acknowledgement number which can be used for checking the status of Aadhar Seeding.
Upon successful verification of details, your Aadhar seeding is completed.
Benefits of Linking Aadhar to Punjab National Bank Account
With the Aadhar link to Punjab National Bank account, you can enjoy the benefits that the Government offer. Once you link your bank accounts with Aadhar, you can enjoy continuing your banking transactions. If your account is not linked with Aadhar, the bank may deactivate your bank accounts as per government instructions. Also if your bank account is not linked you cannot transact for Rs.50000 or more through banking services. Linking Aadhar to your bank accounts increases security to your funds and helps in easy identification. Being it a mandatory process, everyone are to link their bank accounts with Aadhar as soon as possible. Avoid unnecessary problems by linking your Aadhar with your bank accounts.
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Passport related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
GST related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents