Link Aadhar to LIC policy easily through the online mode as well as the offline mode as soon as possible. Link Aadhar to LIC Insurance policies is considered mandatory as per the rules passed by the government as well as the insurance companies. Step by step procedure of how to Link Aadhar to LIC policies and all related information are provided in this article.
Different Modes to Link Aadhar to LIC
Aadhar Number is the unique number which is to be linked with mostly all the government as well as private services. Now it has made it compulsory to be linked with the LIC Insurance policies as per government rules. Linking Aadhar with the LIC policies helps easy identification of the correct person and can avoid any duplication of documents. Now you can easily link your Aadhar with the LIC policy through either one of the below listed methods.
- Through Online Mode
- Through Offline Mode
How to Link Aadhar to LIC through Online Mode?
Link your Aadhar with your LIC insurance policy or all of your LIC policies easily from your home or workspace. Instantly link your Aadhar to LIC policies with the help of the online facility provided by the LIC insurance company. Online feature of Linking Aadhar and LIC policy is absolutely time saving. Step by step procedure to link Aadhar online with your LIC policy are listed below.
- Visit the LIC website.
- Choose “Link Aadhar and PAN to LIC policies” icon.
- Read the instructions and choose “Proceed”.
- In the page which is opened, enter the details like Aadhar number, PAN, Name, etc.
- OTP is sent to your registered mobile number which is given in the Aadhar application.
- Enter the OTP in the given space.
- You can add Policies in this page if required.
- Submit to link your Aadhar to LIC policy.
- Upon verification, your Aadhar is linked to your LIC policy.
How to Link Aadhar to LIC through Offline Mode?
It is time to Link your Aadhar number with your LIC insurance policies and enjoy the benefits of the insurance policy. One who is not sure of the online procedure then you can link it through the offline mode by visiting the nearest Branch. Keep your Aadhar copy handy to complete the process. Follow the below listed steps to Link Aadhar number with your LIC insurance policy.
- Visit the nearest LIC branch with your Aadhar and PAN self-attested copies.
- Obtain Form at the branch to link Aadhar and LIC Policy or you can alternatively download it from LIC home page.
- Fill in the Form with the details of LIC policies you hold and sign at the required places.
- Attach the copy of the Aadhar and PAN and submit it at the LIC Branch.
How to Locate the Nearest LIC Branch?
To link your Aadhar with the LIC policy offline, you need to visit the branch in person. LIC being the largest insurance provider in India has many branch offices all over the country. Easily locate the nearest branch of LIC through online mode. Follow the below steps to locate the nearest LIC branch.
- Visit the LIC Home page.
- Choose the Locator option in the right top corner of the page.
- In the drop down menu, choose Branch.
- Choose State or City or Pin Code to know the LIC branches located at that page.
- Address and contact number of the branches are displayed in the page.
What are the Details Required to Link Aadhar to LIC?
Being it obligatory to Link your Aadhar with all of your LIC insurance policies for security reasons, one should keep your Aadhar card and PAN card copies handy. One should also have the mobile number which is registered with the UIDAI central database. This is because OTP is sent only to the registered mobile number. The other details which are required to link your Aadhar with LIC are listed below.
- Full name as in the Aadhar
- Date of birth
- Name of Father/spouse
- Aadhar number
- Email id
- Mobile number as per Aadhar
- Policy number
What Will Happen if Aadhar is not Linked with your LIC Policy?
Linking Aadhar with your LIC insurance policy is very essential nowadays. If your Aadhar is not linked with your LIC insurance policy, you will not be eligible to enjoy the LIC policy benefits. Government had earlier passed the rule that all the policy holders should link their Aadhar number before Dec 2017, but it has been postponed. So if you have not linked your Aadhar with the insurance policy, hurry up and link it immediately without any delay to enjoy your insurance benefits. Few requisitions are sent to the supreme court to extend the deadlines for linking Aadhar and LIC policy. It has been denied by the authorities. If your Aadhar number is not linked with your policy, you may end up with the deactivation of your LIC policy.
More information On Link Aadhar to LIC
Other important details to keep in mind that is related to Linking Aadhar with LIC policy are listed below.
- All insurance policies that comes under the IRDAI should link the Aadhar. IRDAI is the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
- One should have the mobile handy with the mobile number which is saved in the UIDAI database.
- Take time to recheck all the details in the linking application form before submitting.
- LIC verifies all the details furnished by you with the UIDAI and upon successful verification, the linking is done.
- After the linking process, you would receive a linking confirmation message upon successful linking within a few days.
- If the LIC policy is of a joint policy holders, then the details of the first policy holders is to be furnished.
- There is no linking procedure through mobile sms. Do not get cheated through fake messages which ask you for any information through mobile sms.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account