Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account easily through various methods set up by the bank and it can be done online as well as offline. Step by step information on how to Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account through different methods are given in this article. Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account Benefits and more related details, check out this article.
Various Methods to Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account
According to the government rules, it is necessary to link your Aadhar to Kotak bank accounts as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary closure of your accounts. Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account conveniently through the various facilities provided by the bank. One can link Aadhar instantly through the online features which are been provided. One can also link your Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account by visiting the branch directly. The following are the methods to link Aadhar to Kotak bank account.♦ Through Net Banking (Online)
♦ Through Kotak Website (Online)
♦ Through Mobile Banking
♦ Through Mobile SMS
♦ Through Offline Mode
How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account through Net Banking?
Kotak bank account holders who has the internet banking access can easily link Aadhar to your accounts. With just a clicks, you can link your Aadhar to your Kotak Mahindra bank accounts from your office or home. Online facility of linking Aadhar to your Kotak bank account is time saving. Follow the below steps to Link Aadhar to Kotak bank account through net banking.
Visit Kotak banking website.
Login to your netbanking account using username and password.
In the “Quick Links” tab, choose “Banking”.
Choose “Profile or Update Contact Details.
Select “Update your Aadhar”.
Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number and click “Submit”.
Upon successful verification, your Aadhar number is linked to your Kotak bank account.
How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account through Online Mode?
Some people would not be using your net banking accounts. You need not worry as you are given with an easy feature of linking Aadhar to your Kotak bank accounts through online. Keep your Aadhar number, debit/credit card, pass book and your mobile phone handy. You will need your registered mobile number to receive OTP. Follow the below steps to link your Aadhar to Kotak bank accounts instantly.
- Visit Kotak Mahindra official website.
- Choose “Extra Products” and from the drop down menu select “Accounts” and then “Update your Aadhar”.
- Enter the mobile number to authenticate yourself.
- You will receive OTP on your mobile which has to be entered in the given space.
- Proceed with the steps by entering all the asked details and your Aadhar number to complete the linking process.
- Upon successful verification, your Aadhar seeding is completed.
How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account through Mobile Banking?
Nowadays smartphones are been used by majority of the people, mobile banking are introduced. Now you can easily link your Aadhar to Kotak bank account through mobile banking facility in no time. Skip all the long queues at the banks and enjoy the time saving feature through the digital mobile banking services. You will just need a smartphone and internet access for this process. Follow the steps given below to aadhar card link to Kotak bank accounts through mobile banking.
- Download “Kotak Bank App” from the Play Store in your smartphones.
- Login using the username which the CRN or Customer Relationship Number and password in the mobile banking application. CRN is found in your debit or credit card.
- From the menu choose “Profile”.
- Select “Update Aadhar”.
- Enter your Aadhar number and submit.
- On verification, your Aadhar number is linked successfully and you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account through Mobile SMS?
People who do not have smartphones can also link your Aadhar to your Kotak bank account by sitting at your own place easily. All you need to do is send a SMS in a given format to link your Aadhar number to your Kotak bank account instantly. Kotak Mahindra bank has provided different option to just help their customers to complete the mandatory process of linking Aadhar without much difficulty. For this method, your mobile number must be registered with Kotak bank. If your mobile number is not linked with the bank, register it first and continue with the below steps. Follow the below steps to link your Aadhar through mobile SMS.
- From your registered mobile number, type as message to 5676788.
- Message should be sent in the below given format.
- space<12 digit Aadhar Number>space
- On successful verification, Aadhar linking is completed and a confirmation is received on your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account through Offline Mode?
Apart from all the online features and mobile facilities, one can also link Aadhar to Kotak bank account through offline facility. For this mode, one has to visit in person to the Kotak bank branch. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar seeding to your Kotak bank account.
- Visit any nearest Kotak bank branch.
- Carry your passbook, aadhar copy as well as your original Aadhar card and your registered mobile number along with you.
- Obtain Aadhar seeding application form from the bank and duly fill it with accurate details.
- Attach the self-attested Aadhar copy along with the form.
- Bank executives will verify the details and will ask you to show your Aadhar card for verification.
- On successful verification, your aadhar will be instantly linked with your bank account.
What are the Details Required to Link Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account?
Aadhar Linking to Kotak bank account is a very simple procedure and it is time saving with the help of the varied modes provided by the bank. As per the government regulations, all bank account holders should link their Aadhar with their bank accounts. To do so, one needs the following details.
- Aadhar number
- Aadhar card and Aadhar copy
- Registered Mobile number
- Bank passbook
What are the Benefits of Linking Aadhar to Kotak Bank Account?
On successful Aadhar seeding, one can enjoy various benefits in the banking services. As per the rules and regulations of the government it is compulsory to link the unique identity Aadhar with all the important services. If your bank account is not linked with your Aadhar, there are chances for you to lose your bank account. Benefits of linking Aadhar to your Kotak bank accounts are listed below.
- Linking your Aadhar help easy identification of persons and accounts.
- It helps in eliminating duplicate duplicate identity proof which are used for the purpose of opening bank accounts.
- One can receive the government subsidies directly to your Kotak bank account if your Aadhar is linked.
- You can transact for Rs.50000 and more only if your Aadhar is linked with your Kotak bank account.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application