Link Aadhar to IRCTC account helps to easily book more e-tickets in a month through your IRCTC account. Link Aadhar to IRCTC account through online mode easily by following the simple steps provided in this article. To know more information on how to Link Aadhar to IRCTC account and for other related information, check out this article.
An Overview of how to Link Aadhar to IRCTC
Link your Aadhar to IRCTC account easily and enjoy the benefits attached with it. Linking Aadhar with the IRCTC account is very simple process and it can be done in just a few clicks. To do so, you should have your Aadhar, your mobile number to receive OTP and have internet access. Linking Aadhar with IRCTC account is an online process. On linking Aadhar and your IRCTC account, you can book upto 12 e-tickets per month. Otherwise you would be allowed to book only 6 e-tickets. Link your Aadhar numbers with IRCTC and enjoy travelling with easy ticket bookings.
How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account through Online Mode?
One can link aadhar to IRCTC account through online procedure and utilise the booking of more electronic tickets. Linking procedure is very easy and simple. Now easily link your Aadhar to your IRCTC Account with just a few steps listed below.
- Visit the IRCTC website.
- Login with username and password.
- In the menu choose “My Profile” and select “Aadhar KYC”.
- Enter your Aadhar number and request for OTP.
- OTP is sent to the registered mobile number which is saved in the UIDAI database.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and select Submit.
- Information is verified and the Aadhar linking with IRCTC account is completed.
How to Add a New Passenger with Aadhar Number to IRCTC Account?
One can always add new passengers with Aadhar number to the existing IRCTC Account. This is also an online process and it can be done with less time. Adding a new passenger does not require OTP verification. But the Aadhar details of the new passenger is verified for accessing. Follow the below steps to add a new passenger with Aadhar number.
- Visit IRCTC website.
- Login by entering your username and password.
- In the Profile menu, choose “Master List”.
- Fill in the new passenger details like name, aadhar number, gender, age, etc.
- Information must be same as in the Aadhar card.
- Choose “Submit”.
- All the details are saved in the Master list and will be reflect in the list of passengers.
- Till verification, the status of the new passenger is displayed as pending.
- Upon successful verification, the status is shown as verified, if otherwise you need to again choose the link above the master list to edit the passenger details and update it for further verification.
How to Book e-tickets Using Aadhar Verified Master List Online?
Once the new passengers are added and their Aadhar number is been verified, the status in the passenger master list is shown as verified across the passenger name. Aadhar verified passenger can be booked an e-ticket through IRCTC online ticket booking option. It is simple and time saving. Follow the below steps to book e-tickets using Aadhar verified master list.
- Visit IRCTC website.
- Login with your username and password.
- Enter the travel details like “From” and “To”, date and other details.
- Choose the “Book now” button.
- In the page which is opened, you can choose the passenger from the master list.
- On selecting the passengers, the details are shown on the booking page.
- Continue with the payment procedure and book the e-ticket easily.
What are the Benefits of Linking Aadhar to IRCTC?
Linking Aadhar to your IRCTC account helps to achieve easy online ticket booking. The main benefit of linking is it allows you to book upto 12 e-tickets with one IRCTC login ID in a month. If your account in not linked with your Aadhar, then you can book only upto 6 e-tickets per month. Also if your Aadhar is linked, you can book your e-tickets easily as the account is already Aadhar verified. Seed your Aadhar with IRCTC and use the benefit of more travel through easy e-tickets. Linking Aadhar with IRCTC is not a mandatory process. But if you had linked it, then you are eligible to enjoy the additional benefits.
What are the Requirements to Link Aadhar to IRCTC?
Inorder to link your Aadhar with IRCTC account, you should have few information handy. Apart from that you need a proper internet connection. Accurate details is to be provided for successful linking of Aadhar with IRCTC. One should require the following to link Aadhar to IRCTC.
- Aadhar number
- Registered mobile number to receive OTP
- IRCTC account
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Passport related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
GST related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents