Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account instantly using different options provided by the bank. Steps to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account online as well as offline and through mobile application are given in this article. Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account by following the procedure given in the below content and get to know all related information.
Different Modes to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
Central Bank of India is a government owned bank and it is one of the very oldest commercial bank. This largest bank has provided the customers with facilities to easily link their Aadhar with their Central Bank of India accounts. Because of the mandatory rule passed by the government, it is necessary that all the bank account holders link their Aadhar to the bank accounts as soon as possible. One can link Aadhar through either of the listed methods.
How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account through Online Mode?
Online mode of linking the unique Aadhar to Central Bank of India account is an uncomplicated procedure. It is a boon to the people as they do it from their own place and save time by eliminating the long queues at the bank. Link your Aadhar quickly and avoid the chances of closure of your bank accounts. You will need your netbanking credentials to link your Aadhar with the Central Bank of India account. Follow the below steps to link your Aadhar with the bank accounts.
Visit the Central Bank of India website.
Login using your username and password.
Under the Services menu, choose “Link your Aadhar Number”.
Enter Aadhar number and submit it.
Upon successful verification, your Aadhar will be linked with your bank accounts.
On successful linking of Aadhar, you will receive a notification message on the registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account through Mobile Application?
With the launch of smartphones, there is tremendous change in the activities to be performed nowadays. There are lots of advantages with the help of the mobile applications. Central Bank of India also has set up an mobile application which can be accessed by the bank account holders. All you need to do is download and install the bank’s app in your smartphone with the help of Google Play Store. The bank’s app is available is the name of “Cent Mobile” app. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar seeding.
In the Cent Mobile app, login using username and password.
In the “Request” menu which is in lower end of the page, select “Link Aadhar with your Account”.
Enter your Aadhar number and Submit it.
Upon verification and if there is no mismatch of information, your Aadhar is linked with your bank accounts within two working days.
How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account through Offline Mode?
Central Bank of India has around 4715 branches across the country. It helps to provide at most service to their customers. For any queries, the account holders can approach the bank and get the help of the executives. To link your Aadhar to your bank accounts, visit the branch directly. Follow the below steps to easily complete the Aadhar seeding.
Visit the nearest bank branch.
Take your Aadhar card and passbook along with you to link Aadhar with your bank account.
Obtain Aadhar seeding form and fill in the details accurately.
Enter your Aadhar number.
Attach self-attested copy of your Aadhar and passbook and submit it along with application form.
You will get an acknowledgement receipt on submission of the application form which can be used to track the status of Aadhar seeding.
Upon verification, your Aadhar is seeded with your bank account.
What are the Requirements to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India?
Linking Aadhar to your Central Bank of India is a simple process and does not require many information. One has to require Aadhar card and account details for completing this process. If you are linking through online procedure, you should require Aadhar and your netbanking details. If you are linking through offline procedure, all you need is the Aadhar, passbook and copy of Aadhar and passbook. If you are linking through mobile, you will require smartphone and Cent Mobile app being installed for that purpose. The main information required for Aadhar seeding is listed below.
Bank account number
What will Happen if Aadhar is not Linked with Central Bank of India Account?
According to the government rules, all bank account holders should link their accounts with their respective Aadhar number. If your bank account is not linked, then your bank accounts may be put to an end. To eliminate these consequences, it is advisable to link your bank accounts with your aadhar as soon as possible. Avoid unnecessary hassles by linking your Aadhar with Central Bank of India accounts. If your Aadhar is not linked you may have to face the below consequences.
Your bank accounts and funds may not be secure.
You cannot enjoy using the banking services and it may be closed if your Aadhar is not linked.
You cannot transact for Rs.50000 or more.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application