Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account through online and offline methods easily to complete the government framed rules. Linking Aadhar to Canara Bank Account is a simple process that every bank account holder should perform before deadlines provided by the government. To know how to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account and the documents needed for this process are given in the below content.
Different Options to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
Canara bank account holders can now easily link your aadhar number with your savings bank account. One can utilise the online options provided by the bank to complete this process in less time. According to the government announcement, every bank account must be linked with the Aadhar number of the account holder. You can use any one of the options and complete Aadhar seeding.
How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account through Online Facility?
Online Facility of linking Aadhar with your Canara bank account is very easy. To complete the mandatory process, one can choose this option to link Aadhar just from their own house comfortable. No need to visit the bank to complete Aadhar seeding through this method. All you require is your aadhar number and your Canara bank netbanking credentials.
Visit Canara bank official website.
Enter the netbanking user ID and password.
Select “Services” menu and choose “Others”.
Click “Update Aadhar number”.
Enter your aadhar number and submit.
Once all your details are verified, you will receive notification message upon successful Aadhar seeding.
How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account through ATM Facility?
There is another convenient facility to link your Aadhar with Canara bank account. Now link your aadhar through ATM facility instantly. You will need your Aadhar number, Canara bank debit card and its pin number. Follow the given steps to complete Aadhar linking easily.
Visit the nearest ATM.
Swipe your Canara bank debit card and enter the pin number.
From menu, choose “Other services”.
Select “More” option.
Click “Aadhar Number Registration”.
Enter your unique Aadhar number.
Select your account type and submit.
Upon successful verification, you will receive message on your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account through Offline Facility?
All bank account holders can visit the respective banks directly to perform Aadhar linking process. Take your Aadhar card, Canara bank passbook and their copies to the bank during Aadhar seeding. Get help from the bank executives if necessary. Continue with the below given steps.
Visit Canara bank branch directly.
Get Aadhar seeding application form from the bank executives.
Fill in with the necessary details.
Attach the copies of Aadhar card and bank passbook along with Aadhar seeding application form.
Submit the form and get the acknowledgement receipt from the executives.
It can be used to check the status of Aadhar seeding if necessary.
Within two working days, Aadhar seeding will be completed and you get notification in your mobile number which is registered with Canara bank.
What are the Details Required to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account?
To link your bank accounts and Aadhar number, necessary information is required. Aadhar linking should be done at the earliest to eliminate unnecessary interruptions in your bank accounts. Only when your Aadhar is linked with your bank account, you can perform banking transactions of amount of Rs.50000 and more. For different method of Aadhar linking, you will require the following.
- Online method
- Aadhar number
- Canara bank netbanking credentials
- ATM method
- Aadhar number
- ATM card
- ATM pin
- Offline method
- Aadhar card
- Canara bank passbook
- Copies of Aadhar card and passbook
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents