Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account instantly through various methods set by the bank and Aadhar seeding procedure is simple and it takes only less time. Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account through online as well as offline modes. Step by step guidelines on how to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account are given in this article.
Methods to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
Bank of Maharashtra is one of the public sector banks whose 81.61% of its being held by the Government of India. Now easily complete the Aadhar seeding with your Bank of Maharashtra Account through the various modes of linking. Aadhar seeding is a mandatory procedure to be done by all the bank account holders as soon as possible. Linking Aadhar to your bank accounts is a much simpler procedure than expected through the methods listed below.
Through Offline Mode
How to Easily Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account through Net Banking?
With the influence of the internet in the today’s modern world, it much easier to perform any banking services online. Linking Aadhar to your bank accounts that are maintained with Bank of Maharashtra is possible through the online feature set up by the bank. For completing the Aadhar linking through online, you will need your netbanking user ID and password. Keep your Aadhar card handy. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar seeding easily.
Visit the Bank of Maharashtra official website.
Login using your netbanking credentials.
From the “Requests” menu, choose “Aadhar Linking”.
Enter your Aadhar number and Submit.
Upon verification, your Aadhar will be seeding with your account.
This might be completed within two days and you would receive a notification message on successful Aadhar seeding.
How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account through ATM?
One can easily link Aadhar with Bank of Maharashtra account through the ATM facility. You will require your ATM debit card and pin number for this purpose. This process takes only a few minutes. Follow the below steps to link your Aadhar with your bank account.
Visit the nearest ATM and swipe your Maharashtra bank debit card.
Enter the ATM pin number.
In the services menu, you will have to select “Aadhar Seeding”.
Enter your unique Aadhar number.
On successful verification, you will receive a notification message on your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account through SMS?
There is well another easy option for you to complete the mandatory Aadhar linking process with just a mobile SMS. All you to do is send a SMS from your mobile number which is registered with the bank. SMS should be sent in a prescribed format. It will cost only the expense of a sending a SMS from your mobile connection. Follow the given steps to easily complete Aadhar seeding.
Keep your Aadhar number and mobile handy.
Type the SMS from your mobile number which is registered with the Bank of Maharashtra.
Type the SMS in the given format.
SEED<Aadhar number><Bank account number>
Send the message to 9223181818.
On successful verification, your Aadhar is seeded to your bank account.
How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account through Offline Mode?
Apart from the above methods of linking, it is always advisable to visit the bank directly if you are not sure how to link. Visit the bank branch for any queries related to the banking services. To link Aadhar through the offline mode, you have to take copies of Aadhar and bank passbook with you when visiting the bank. Take the originals along with you and it might be asked for verification. Follow the steps given below to complete Aadhar seeding through offline mode.
Visit your nearest branch of Bank of Maharashtra.
Obtain the Aadhar seeding form from the bank executives.
Fill in the details accurately.
Recheck the details.
Attach the Aadhar copy and copy of your bank passbook along with the Aadhar seeding application form.
Aadhar seeding will be completed within 48 hours and a notification message will be received on your registered mobile number.
What are the Requirements to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account?
Linking Aadhar to your bank account maintained with Bank of Maharashtra is a simple process and does not require many information. One has to require Aadhar card and account details to complete Aadhar Linking. For your easy reference, check the below given table.
Methods of Aadhar Linking
What are the Benefits of Linking Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account?
Link your Aadhar with the bank account held with the Bank of Maharashtra and complete the mandatory process as per the Government rules. On linking Aadhar, you are outside the chances of getting your bank accounts being closed abruptly. Some of the benefits of Linking Aadhar to your bank accounts are listed below.
You can have your bank accounts safe and secure.
You can perform bank transactions for Rs.50000 and more.
Once your Aadhar being linked, it helps in easy identification.
Enjoy the government benefits and your account credited with the subsidies directly.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application