Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account at the earliest as per the Government rules to avoid unnecessary interruptions in the banking services. Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account through online and offline methods.To know how to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account and to know the list of documents which are provided for this process are given in the below content.
Ways to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
According to government rules, link your Aadhar immediately with your bank accounts. You can seed Aadhar with your savings bank accounts held at Bank of India through three methods provided by the bank. Aadhar seeding can be done within a few minutes and complete the mandatory process before the deadlines given by the government. Now you can link Aadhar through either of the below given methods.
Through online mode
Through offline mode
How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account through Online Mode?
Online procedure of linking Aadhar with Bank of India accounts are available now for their customers to conveniently perform the compulsory process. Have your Aadhar number and net banking credentials with you at the time Aadhar seeding. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar linking through online mode.
- Visit Bank of India official website.
Choose the Internet banking option.
Enter User ID and password.
In the netbanking page, choose “Registration of Aadhar Card”.
Enter your Aadhar number and “Submit”.
Bank will verify your details and link it subsequently with your account within two working days.
Notification message upon linking will be sent to your mobile number which is registered with the bank.
How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account through ATM?
With your Bank of India debit card, you can easily link your Aadhar with your savings bank account. All you need to do is visit the ATM centre with your Bank of India debit card and pin number to complete this process through this method. Keep your Aadhar number handy. Follow the below steps to easily link your Aadhar with your bank account.
Visit any nearest ATM centre.
Swipe your Bank of India debit card and enter the pin number.
Select “Update Aadhar”.
Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number and submit.
Once the process is completed, you will receive a notification message on the registered mobile number about the Aadhar linking.
How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account through Offline Mode?
Bank of India customers can now visit the bank in person to link your Aadhar with your bank account. You need to take your Aadhar card and bank passbook to the bank for this purpose. Get help from the bank executives if needed. Follow the given steps to complete Aadhar seeding through offline mode.
Visit Bank of India bank personally.
Take copies of your Aadhar card and passbook.
Also take the originals as it may be asked for verification at the bank.
Get Aadhar seeding application form from the bank executives.
Fill in duly with the asked details like Name, Aadhar number and bank account number.
Attach the copies of Aadhar and passbook with the Aadhar seeding form.
Submit it to the bank executive and you will be given an acknowledgement receipt.
Upon verification, your Aadhar will be linked with your bank account.
What are the Details Required to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account?
To perform Aadhar seeding process, you mainly need your Aadhar number and bank account number. It is required to link Aadhar with all your bank accounts at the earliest. Check this below table to know the required details and documents for each mode of Aadhar seeding.
Aadhar seeding mode
Through Online Mode
Through Offline Mode
Summit & Conference related Articles
Festival related Articles
IRCTC related Articles
Schemes related Articles
Cinema News related Articles
Cricket News related Articles
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Banking and Finance related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Awards related Articles
Technology News related Articles
Environment related Articles
MoU & Agreement related Articles
Visits related Articles
Science & Technology related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
National related Articles
Business/Economy related Articles
Arts & Culture related Articles
Index/List related Articles
Important Days related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents