Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda Account at the earliest as per the Government rules and avoid unnecessarily closure of bank accounts. Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda Account through online as well offline mode easily with the help of the steps given in this article. More detailed information on how to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda Account is provided in this article.
Ways to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda Account
Bank of Baroda is Indian state owned International bank which has its branches not only within India but also at many countries across the world. Because of the mandatory rule of linking Aadhar with the bank accounts, it is advisable to link the same at the earliest. Bank of Baroda has provided three ways for their customers to effortlessly link their Aadhar number with their bank accounts. Different methods of Linking Aadhar to Bank of Baroda accounts are listed below.
How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda Account through Online Method?
Bank of Baroda has given you the online method of seeding Aadhar where you can complete it without a hitch. Online Method helps you to save time and allows you seed your Aadhar with your bank account without standing on long queues at the bank. You will need your netbanking details, Aadhar number and Bank of Baroda account number. Steps to link aadhar online are given below clearly.
Visit Bank of Baroda website.
Choose on “Update Aadhar” link.
Enter mobile number to receive OTP.
Enter the OTP in the space given. OTP will be received on your registered mobile number.
Choose retail banking and enter your username and password to login.
Proceed by giving your Aadhar details and submit.
Within 2 working days, your details are verified and it is further linked to your bank account.
How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda Account through Offline Method?
Account holder has to visit the bank branch to link Aadhar to bank of Baroda account through offline method. Take your aadhar card and its copy as well as your passbook and its copy along with you at the time of visiting the bank. If you need any guidance, you can approach the bank executives for help. Follow the below steps to seed your Aadhar with your bank account.
Visit the Bank of Baroda branch.
Obtain Aadhar seeding form and fill in the required details.
Aadhar number, bank account number are the details which are to be furnished.
Attach a self-attested copy of Aadhar along with the Aadhar seeding form.
Bank executives will ask you show the original Aadhar and passbook for verification.
Verification when successful, your bank account and your Aadhar are linked successfully.
You will receive the notification message on your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda Account through SMS?
The bank has provided another way to easily link your bank account with Aadhar with just sending a SMS. One has to send the SMS in the given format from their mobile number which is registered with Bank of Baroda. Keep your Aadhar number and account number with you while sending the message. Follow the given steps to comfortably linking your Aadhar from your own place.
SMS should in the below given format.
UIDAadhar numberLast 4 digits of your Bank of Baroda account number
Send the message from the mobile number which is registered with the bank.
Send SMS to 8422009988.
Upon successful verification, your Aadhar is linked with your Bank of Baroda savings account.
What are the Required Details to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda Account?
For linking Aadhar with your Bank of Baroda account, you will need some of the details and documents. You should have already applied and obtained an Aadhar card for this purpose. Also provide accurate details for easy Aadhar seeding. The requirements for different methods of linking are given below.
- Through Online
- Aadhar number
- Netbanking Credentials
- Through Offline
- Aadhar card
- Bank of Baroda Passbook
- Copy of Aadhar
- Copy of passbook
- Through SMS
- Aadhar number
- Bank account number
What are the Benefits of Linking Aadhar Card to Bank of Baroda Account?
On linking your Aadhar with your Bank of Baroda bank accounts, you can enjoy the banking services without any interruptions. As it is compulsory to link Aadhar, do it immediately to avoid the chances of debarring your bank account. With successful Aadhar seeding, you are able to enjoy various benefits of banking. Some of the advantages are listed below.
It helps to keep your funds secure.
It helps in easy identification of bank accounts.
Government subsidies are easily credited to your bank accounts directly.
Pensioners can obtain it directly at their bank accounts.
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents