Link Aadhar to Airtel mobile number procedures are given here as the Indian Government has made it compulsory to prevent connections taken on fake identity cards. Know various steps to link Aadhar to Airtel Mobile Number online and the documents accepted to link Aadhar to Airtel Mobile number. Moreover, you can get step by step process for linking Airtel Mobile number with Aadhar here.
Different Ways to Link Aadhar Card to Airtel Mobile Number
Are you an Airtel user? Thinking of linking Aadhaar to Airtel Mobile number? Looking for the diverse ways to link Aadhaar with Airtel Mobile Number online? If yes, you’re in the right place. There are lots of ways are available to link mobile number with Aadhaar and the thing is you have to choose the one that is easier for you. After that, follow the procedure mentioned in the below section to complete the linking process successfully. Try to link mobile number with Aadhaar as soon as possible for active connections. Refer this article further to know more details about how to link Aadhaar to Airtel Mobile Number. One can link their mobile number with Aadhar in both online and offline.
- Through OTP
- Through Official website
- Through IVR options
- By visiting the Airtel retail store
- Through Customer Care Helpline
Why Link Aadhaar to Airtel Mobile Number?
What are the Three Steps Available to Link Aadhaar to your Airtel Mobile Number?
- Through OTP (One time Pin)
- By visiting the Airtel Store
- Through the IVR Facility
Link Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Through OTPIn order to simplify the process of linking mobile number with Aadhaar, the government has taken the necessary steps. To do this, the Indian government asked the appropriate companies to provide the facility of link Aadhaar to Airtel Mobile number through OTP. The thing is only those who have already registered their mobile numbers with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) can avail this facility. Furthermore, consumers who have not mentioned/updated their mobile numbers in Aadhaar card should visit the nearby Airtel store or retailer for re-verification. Here is how to link Aadhaar to Airtel Mobile Number,
- First, make a call to the toll-free number "14546".
- Next, you have to choose whether you're an Indian or an NRI.
- Later, press "1" and let your consent to re-verify the mobile number using Aadhaar.
- After that, enter your Aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing the number “1”.
- You will receive an “OTP” to your registered mobile number.
- Give approval to your operator to pick your “name, photo and DOB” from UIDAI.
- IVR reads out the last 4 digits of your mobile number.
- If it's correct, enter the OTP received to your number.
- Lastly, press “1” to complete the re-verification process.
Airtel Aadhaar Link by visiting the Airtel StoreThe second way to link Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhar is by visiting the Airtel store. Customers who are facing difficulties in linking mobile number with Aadhar through OTP at home can get help from the Airtel retailer shop nearest to you. Hence, Airtel Customers who are thinking to link Aadhaar to their Airtel Number offline can do it by following the procedure mentioned below,
- Customers have to visit the Airtel store near to them.
- Airtel customers are asked to carry a self-attested copy of their Aadhaar card.
- And, provide your mobile number to the concerned executive.
- Later, you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number
- Submit your biometric data, i.e. thumb impression.
- And then, you will get a confirmation message within 24 hours.
- After that, reply with ‘Y’ to complete the process.
Link Aadhar to Airtel Mobile Number through IVR (Interactive Voice Response)Above, you’ve read the steps to be followed for linking Airtel mobile number with Aadhar by visiting the Airtel store that is near to you. In this section, we have the given the detailed steps to link Aadhar to Airtel Mobile number through IVR (Interactive Voice Response). Customers who wanted to link Aadhaar to Airtel mobile number through IVR should follow the steps given below,
- Firstly, call the toll-free number “14546” and follow the instructions.
- After that, enter your Aadhaar number (12-digit number) twice.
- Confirm your request.
- Then, your request will be accepted.
- You will receive a confirmation message on successful verification.
How can a Senior Citizen/Physically Challenged person, verify his/her Aadhaar Number with Airtel Number?The government has made the verification process for the senior citizens and physically challenged person easier than other. Hence, if the senior citizen does not have their mobile number registered with Aadhaar, the verification process can be done as mentioned below. Check the steps below and link your mobile number with Aadhar as early as possible.
- Visit the link https://www.airtel.in/verify-mobile-for-aadhaar-reverification
- Enter your mobile number
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Pin) to your entered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received in the appropriate field.
- After that, upload the necessary documents and update the information.
- Lastly, give the transaction ID to another person with an Aadhaar number that is registered with the given mobile number. Later, this person will verify the senior citizen/physically challenged applicant.
How to Re-verify your Aadhaar Number?As we discussed earlier, customers who are using prepaid sim should visit the nearest Airtel retailer for verification and postpaid consumers have to visit the Airtel store nearest to them. Furthermore, the government has asked the companies to make provisions to conduct the re-verification process by visiting the consumer home to make the verification process simpler for senior citizens and differently abled persons. Hence, anyone can easily verify their Aadhar number through the steps provided in this article. Read this link Aadhar to Airtel mobile number article further to know more details such as documents to be submitted and procedures to be followed to link your mobile number with Aadhar.
What are the Documents to be submitted for Linking your Aadhaar to Airtel Mobile Number?All the applicants will have to submit some kind of photo ID and other documents for proof of age. Moreover, those who are differently abled have to provide valid documents to prove the same. In order to link Aadhaar to your Airtel Mobile number, you have to carry the following documents,
- Aadhaar card number
- Self-attested copy of your Aadhaar
What are the other Documents accepted for Linking Aadhaar?You know that the documents are important to submit at the time of verification. Hence, we have listed out the documents to be carried for the verification and as well as the fee charged for linking Aadhaar to your Airtel Mobile Number in the below section. Here is the list of documents accepted for senior citizens/physically challenged,
- PAN card
- Pensioners Card
- Aadhaar card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- Certificate of being physically challenged (if applicable)
How to Verify Airtel Mobile Number for Senior Citizens/Physically Challenged?Those who belong to the categories (Senior Citizens/Physically challenged) can able to verify their Airtel mobile number with their Aadhaar card through a mobile application and website.
- Senior citizens: Those who are 70 years old or above as of January 1, 2018, can do mobile number verification even if they were not able to do the biometric verification. The linking process can be done even if the mobile number is not registered with the Aadhaar.
- Physically challenged: Those who fall under this category will also be eligible to avail this facility.
- Airtel Consumers should take their mobile phone to the Airtel store for the re-verification process as the consumer will receive OTP to that number.
- Consumers have to link their Airtel Mobile number even if the connection is only used for mobile data.
- Airtel customers should link all the active Airtel mobile connections with Aadhaar card.
- As of now, there is no need for linking Aadhaar with your broadband connection or digital TV connection.
What is Aadhaar Card?Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit Unique Identity Number given by the Indian Government to the residents of India. Aadhar was launched 9 years ago in India i.e., 28th January 2009 and it is providing to the Indian residents based on their biometric and demographic data obtained by the officials. Having an Aadhaar card is all-important as it is considered as the most important identity of the Indian residents by the government of India. Hence, those who are not having an Aadhar card should take the necessary steps to get the same. Then, it will be easy for you to link your mobile number with Aadhar. Read below to know more about link Aadhaar to Airtel Mobile number.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
12-digit Unique identity number
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
J. Satyanarayana, IAS
Dr. Ajay Bhushan Pandey, IAS
Details for Aadhar obtained through
Based on their biometric and biographic data
Residents of India
Quick Overview of how to Link Aadhaar with Airtel Mobile NumberAbove, you have read the various ways to be followed for linking Aadhar with Airtel Mobile number. Moreover, you get to know various details regarding the same in this article. The following table explains an overview of how to link Aadhar with Airtel Mobile Number. Check this overview and complete linking mobile number with Aadhar without any trouble.
12-digit Unique Identity Number
Link Airtel Mobile number to Aadhaar – why?
To identify and deactivate fake connections
Steps for linking Aadhaar with Mobile number
Documents to be submitted
Other documents accepted for Senior citizens/Physically Challenged
Hope, you've understood the various steps for linking Aadhar to Airtel mobile number at home or by visiting the Airtel store that is nearest to you.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With MOBILE
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account