Link Aadhar to Corporation Bank Account instantly through online and offline modes given by the bank. To complete the government framed rules, Link Aadhar to Corporation Bank Account at the earliest through any of the one method. To know more information on how to Link Aadhar to Corporation Bank Account, check this article.
Different Modes to Link Aadhar to Corporation Bank Account
Corporation Bank is a public sector bank having more than 4000 branches across the country. Government has laid rules for all the people who own a bank account should link it compulsorily with their Aadhar number. This enhances security to your funds in your savings account. One can easily link Aadhar to Corporation Bank Account through any one of the modes listed below.
Through ATM Facility
How to Link Aadhar to Corporation Bank Account through Online Mode?
Technology has allowed all the people to perform all the activities smartly. Now easily link your Aadhar with your savings account maintained with Corporation Bank through online mode. This is absolutely a time saving one. You will need your netbanking credentials to complete this procedure. By following the steps given below, you can link Aadhar within a few minutes.
Visit Corporation bank website. https://www.corpretail.com/RetailBank/
Login using ID and password.
Click “Service Requests” menu.
Select “Aadhar Linking” option.
Enter Aadhar number in the given space.
Click Submit and the request is submitted.
On successful verification, your Aadhar is linked with your savings account.
How to Link Aadhar to Corporation Bank Account through ATM Facility?
There is another option of linking the Aadhar number with your Corporation bank account through ATM facility. There are many ATM in and around the cities. You can link instantly using ATM mode. Take your debit card and pin number to complete Aadhar seeding. Follow the below steps.
Visit the nearest ATM with your Corporation bank debit card.
Swipe the ATM card and enter the pin number.
Choose “Aadhar Seeding” from the “Other Services” menu.
Enter your Aadhar number and submit it.
Once the verification is completed, your Aadhar is linked with your account and you will receive the notification message on your registered mobile number within two working days.
How to Link Aadhar to Corporation Bank Account through Offline Mode?
By visiting the Corporation Bank branch directly with the required documents, one can easily link your Aadhar with the bank account. You will be required to take Aadhar and passbook along with you. Also take the copies of the Aadhar and passbook for this purpose. Follow the steps given below to complete the Aadhar seeding.
Visit Corporation bank branch.
Obtain Aadhar seeding form from the bank executives.
Fill in the form duly and attach the self attested copy of Aadhar and passbook along with the Aadhar seeding form.
Submit the form and you will be given an acknowledgement slip.
Upon successful verification, your Aadhar is linked with your bank account.
What are the Details Required to Link Aadhar to Corporation Bank Account?
Like any other banking services, you will require certain documents for completing Aadhar seeding. On linking Aadhar to Corporation bank account, you will be able to receive government related subsidies directly to your bank account. Aadhar linking helps in easy identification of persons. You will require the below details and documents to complete the procedure.
Through Online Mode
Corporation bank account user ID
Corporation bank debit card
Through Offline Mode
Copies of Aadhar and passbook
National News related Articles
FASTag related Articles
Summit & Conference related Articles
Festival related Articles
IRCTC related Articles
Schemes related Articles
Cinema News related Articles
Cricket News related Articles
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
MoU & Agreement related Articles
Visits related Articles
Science & Technology related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
National related Articles
Business/Economy related Articles
Arts & Culture related Articles
Index/List related Articles
Important Days related Articles
Sports News related Articles
Banking and Finance related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Awards related Articles
Technology News related Articles
Environment related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction