Link Aadhar to Andhra Bank Account through multiple ways of Aadhar seeding provided by the bank. Get to know how to Link Aadhar to Andhra Bank Account easily through the step by step information given in this article. To know more related information on how to Link Aadhar to Andhra Bank Account online as well as offline and its benefits, check this article.
Different Modes to Link Aadhar to Andhra Bank Account
Andhra Bank being the medium sized public sector bank which has around 2000 branches across the country. The bank has rendered four methods of Aadhar seeding to increase the convenience of the Andhra bank account holders. Andhra Bank account holders has to link their Aadhar with the bank accounts as per government regulations. One can link Aadhar to Andhra bank account through the various modes.
Through Online Mode
Through Offline Mode
How to Link Aadhar to Andhra Bank Account through Online Mode?
Andhra Bank has given an opportunity to link Aadhar with your Andhra Bank account easily through the online mode. Online procedure of Aadhar seeding is time saving by avoiding queues in the bank. You will have to keep your Aadhar number and netbanking details handy. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar seeding through online mode.
Visit Andhra bank official website.
Login using your netbanking ID and password.
Select the Link “Registration of Aadhar in Internet Banking”.
Enter your unique Aadhar number.
Submit it and upon verification, Aadhar seeding is completed.
You will receive a notification message once your Aadhar is seeded.
How to Link Aadhar to Andhra Bank Account through SMS Facility?
Andhra Bank account holders can now easily seed your Aadhar through a SMS. For this method of linking Aadhar, your mobile number must be already registered with the bank. It takes only minutes to complete Aadhar seeding through SMS. Follow the below steps to seed Aadhar card.
Send a message from your mobile number registered with Andhra bank.
The message should be sent in the below format.
Send the message to 56161.
On successful verification, your Aadhar is seeded with your bank account.
How to Link Aadhar to Andhra Bank Account through ATM Facility?
One can also link your Aadhar with your bank account maintained with Andhra Bank through ATM facility. This is a very simple methods and it takes only a few minutes. All you need is your ATM debit card and pin number. Follow the below steps to complete the following.
Visit the nearest ATM centre.
Swipe the ATM debit card and enter the pin number.
Click “Services” menu and select “Aadhar Registration”.
Enter Aadhar number and submit the details.
Once the details are verified, Aadhar is seeded with the bank account.
How to Link Aadhar to Andhra Bank Account through Offline Mode?
Now its easy to link your Aadhar with the bank account by visiting the branch directly. You have to take the passbook and Aadhar documents along with you. Take the copies of Aadhar and passbook. The executives at the bank will guide you through the Aadhar seeding procedure. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar seeding.
Visit the nearest branch.
Take your Aadhar and Andhra bank passbook.
Obtain the aadhar seeding application form.
Fill in the details and attach the self-attested copy of aadhar.
Upon submission, you will be given a acknowledgement number which will be useful to check the position of Aadhar seeding.
What are the Requirements to Link Aadhar to Andhra Bank Account?
Aadhar seeding with your bank accounts does not require more details. All you need to provide is the Aadhar number and bank account number. While linking Aadhar keep your Aadhar and bank passbook handy. Also keep your mobile along with you at the time linking through SMS. Aadhar seeding takes only a few minutes to be completed. It is a mandatory to enjoy the banking services and having your bank accounts and funds safe and secure. To avoid unnecessary closure of your Andhra Bank account, link it with your unique identity number which is your Aadhar number at the earliest.
National News related Articles
FASTag related Articles
Summit & Conference related Articles
Festival related Articles
IRCTC related Articles
Schemes related Articles
Cinema News related Articles
Cricket News related Articles
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Business/Economy related Articles
Arts & Culture related Articles
Index/List related Articles
Important Days related Articles
Sports News related Articles
Banking and Finance related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Awards related Articles
Technology News related Articles
Environment related Articles
MoU & Agreement related Articles
Visits related Articles
Science & Technology related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
National related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction