Link Aadhar with EPF Account as soon as possible through the online and offline facilities being provided. Government has made it mandatory for the employers to link their Aadhar number with their EPF i.e. Employment Provident Fund Account. Check this article to find the easy steps to Link Aadhar and EPF Account. Get to know the benefits of Linking Aadhar and EPF are given in this article.
Different Methods to Link Aadhar Card to EPF Account
Are you searching for how to Link your Aadhar with your Employment Provident Fund account. Then you are at the right place.
Link your Aadhar Card with your EPF account easily and enjoy its benefits. Now it is compulsory to link your EPF accounts and Aadhar number. All employers would have PF accounts and it is advisable that everyone obtain their Aadhar card as it is very essential. One can link Aadhar and EPF account through the following methods.
- Online Method
- Offline Method
How to Link Aadhar Card with EPF Account through Online Method?
Salaried people can link their Aadhar card with Epf account for using their PF balance in the future period. EPFO has provided many online facilities for their members. Online method of Linking Aadhar and EPF account is time-saving. Procedure for linking Aadhar card and EPF accounts through online mode is as follows:
- Visit the EPFO website.
- Enter the UAN details and password.
- Enter the captcha entry and click “Sign in” button.
- In the “Manage “ menu, choose KYC option.
- A list of documents is displayed, in which the customer must choose the Aadhar check box.
- Enter the document number, document name and click “Save” button.
- The information entered will be verified with the UIDAI database.
- Once all the details are accurate, then the Aadhar number is linked with the Provident Fund successfully.
What the Steps to Link Aadhar Card with EPF Account through Offline Mode?
Individuals can also perform this linking of Aadhar card and the Epf account by visiting the nearest EPF office. The salaried person must visit the EPF Office and submit the filled in Aadhar linking application form. Follow the below steps to complete the Aadhar seeding with Epf account:
- Fill the “Aadhar Seeding Application” form.
- Enter the UAN, PAN and the Aadhar number in the application form.
- The copy of the Aadhar card and pan card must also be self-attested and submitted along with the application.
- Submit the form and the necessary supporting documents in the EPF office.
- After all the verification, the Aadhar number will be linked to the EPF accounts.
- The notification regarding the linking process will be sent as a SMS to the individual’s registered mobile number.
Benefits of Aadhar Card Link to EPF Account
Linking Aadhar with EPF Account has many benefits for the employers and the individual must perform this process by linking their Aadhar number and the UAN. Linking of Aadhar and EPF account helps easy access for the individuals. The other advantages of linking UAN and Aadhar number are as follows.
- The main benefit of seeding Aadhar with the EPF Account is that the duplication is avoided.
- When your Aadhar and EPF is linked, there will be a lesser chance of duplication of your EPF or UAN.
- Only you can access your account as it can be authenticated only with your biometric.
- Your PF withdrawal becomes easy when your Aadhar and EPF Account is linked.
- Aadhar card having the biometric information of the resident keeps the accounts secure and the only respective person can withdraw the PF balance.
What is EPF Account and UAN?
EPF account stands for Employees’ Provident Fund account and is one of the most popular types of investment for all salaried individuals. This Employees Provident Fund is maintained by the EPFO which stands for Employees Provident Fund Organisation.
UAN stands for the Universal Account Number. It is a 12-digit number and is allotted to all the salaried individuals. UAN number permits portability of the Provident Fund accounts from one employer to another without depending on any employer for withdrawal of PF balance.
Summit & Conference related Articles
Festival related Articles
IRCTC related Articles
Schemes related Articles
Cinema News related Articles
Cricket News related Articles
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Index/List related Articles
Important Days related Articles
Sports News related Articles
Banking and Finance related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Awards related Articles
Technology News related Articles
Environment related Articles
MoU & Agreement related Articles
Visits related Articles
Science & Technology related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
National related Articles
Business/Economy related Articles
Arts & Culture related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account