Link Aadhar to Allahabad Bank Account with the help of two options provided by the bank. To Link Aadhar to Allahabad Bank Account, certain details of the account holder are required and they are clearly listed in this article. For step by step information of how to Link Aadhar to Allahabad Bank Account, check out this article.
Different Methods to Link Aadhar to Allahabad Bank Account
Government has given announcement that all bank account holders should link their unique identity Aadhar and the bank accounts. Being this a mandatory process for performing financial transactions, majority of the people had already completed Aadhar seeding. It is advisable to complete Aadhar linking before the government deadlines. Aadhar seeding is a very simple process. All Allahabad bank account holders can do it through any one of the methods which are listed below.
How to Link Aadhar to Allahabad Bank Account through Online Method?
Allahabad bank account holders can easily link their Aadhar through online with the help of netbanking facility. For this process, you will need the netbanking user ID and password. Aadhar seeding through online method is a time-saving one as it eliminates all the long queues in the bank. Follow the below given steps to link your Aadhar with Allahabad bank account.
Visit Allahabad bank official website.
Login using the netbanking credentials.
In the “Account Services” menu, choose “Aadhar Linking Requests”.
Enter the 12 digit Aadhar number.
On verification, your Aadhar is linked with your bank account if all the details match and a notification message is sent to your mobile number that is registered with Allahabad bank.
How to Link Aadhar to Allahabad Bank Account through Offline Method?
It is possible to link your Aadhar with your Allahabad bank account through offline method. You need to directly visit the bank with your copies and originals of Aadhar card and bank passbook. Aadhar Linking verification process may take upto 2 working days and you will receive notification on successful Aadhar linking. Follow the below steps to complete Aadhar linking through offline method.
Visit Allahabad bank directly.
Take the copies of your Aadhar card and bank passbook when visiting the bank.
Take the originals also as it may be asked for any verification.
Get “Aadhar Seeding Form” from the bank executives.
Fill in the details accurately and recheck before submitting.
Attach the copies of Aadhar and bank passbook along with Aadhar seeding form.
On successful Aadhar seeding, you will receive a notification message on your registered mobile number.
What are the Details Required to Link Aadhar to Allahabad Bank Account?
To link Aadhar with your Allahabad bank account, you will need your unique 12 digit Aadhar number and bank account number. To transact Rs.50000 and more through bank, your bank account should have been linked with your Aadhar number. Also you can receive government subsidies directly to your bank account when it is linked with Aadhar. The required details and documents to complete Aadhar linking are given below.
Netbanking user ID
Copies of Aadhar and bank passbook
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application