Apply for Aadhar without any documents easily and get an unique identity proof. With the help of an introducer and through the advanced facilities provided by the UIDAI, apply for Aadhar without any documents. Detailed information on how to apply for Aadhar Card without any documents are explained in this article.
Information on Applying for Aadhar without any Documents
Aadhar Card is a very essential identity proof which is used for many services nowadays. On understanding the importance of the Aadhar Card, all the residents irrespective of their age or gender must enroll themselves for the Aadhar Card.UIDAI has permitted the residents of India to apply for the Aadhar Card even without the documents. Residents who do not have Proof of Identity and Proof of Address can still apply for the Aadhar Card. One can still apply for the Aadhar Card without any documents. This can be done with a help of an introducer. Different ways to apply for Aadhar without any documents are listed below.
- With the head of the family as Introducer
- With any other person as Introducer
Enrolment Procedure to Apply for Aadhar without any Documents
Enrolment procedure of applying an Aadhar Card without the documents is same as normal application procedure. The only difference is that the resident who do not have the proof of identity as well as the proof of address can still enroll with the help of an introducer or with the proof of their family member. Follow the given instructions to apply for Aadhar easily.
- One has visit to the enrolment centre personally to apply for Aadhar Card. The primary step is to locate the nearest UIDAI Aadhar enrolment centres.
- Obtain an Aadhar application form and duly fill in with accurate information. Alternatively one can download the Aadhar application for online from the UIDAI official website.
- In the space given for the introducer, fill in the identity and address proof the introducer.
- Provide the biometric and demographic details.
- Introducer must sign in the space given in the Aadhar application form. Introducer’s biometric information will also be taken at the enrolment centre.
- On submission of the application, the applicant will be given an acknowledgement number.
- Acknowledgement number should be kept safe, as it will be used for checking Aadhar status.
How to Apply for Aadhar With the Head of the Family as Introducer?
The resident without Proof of Identity and the Proof of Address need not panic. They can still enroll for an Aadhar Card with the help of the introducer who can be their head of the family. The Head of the Family must have first enrolled himself/herself for an Aadhar Card. Then he/ she could assist the applicant for this process. The PoI and PoA of the head of the family is provided at the enrolment centre and the head of the family must sign the application form of the applicant for providing assurance for the applicant. In this case, the applicant must provide a valid family entitlement document as proof for supporting their relationship and prove that they belong to the same family. The head of the family must be present at the enrolment centre during the enrolment process and his/her biometric information would be required. After completing the process, one will be given an acknowledgement receipt with an acknowledgement number. It is useful for tracking Aadhar status in future.
How to Apply for Aadhar With Any Other Introducer?
The resident who could not apply with the help of the head of the family as his/her introducer, they can approach the nearest Enrolment Centre for further solutions. There are certain persons who are already appointed as introducers by the Registrar. These persons are registered with the UIDAI. NGO’s, teachers, doctors, local administrators, elected members of local bodies who are employed by the registrar’s office are included in this list and they can become introducers. These introducers must furnish the true information of the applicant at the local Aadhar office only. In this case, enrolment is possible in local Aadhar office only and cannot be done anywhere else. The introducer must attest the Aadhar application and also provide the biometric information at the time of enrolment. Biometric information of the applicant is saved in the central database. Applicant gets an acknowledgement number for using it to track the Aadhar status.
What are the Requirements to Apply for Aadhar Card?
Applicants who do not personally have any of the documents, must follow the same enrolment procedure and should arrange for an introducer. Applicant should have the following documents to satisfy the requirements for successful completion of Aadhar enrolment process. Applicants should duly fill in the Aadhar application and visit the enrolment centre. List of the documents to be submitted are as follow:
- Proof of Identity of the head of the family or the introducer.
- Proof of Address of the head of the family or the introducer.
- Aadhar number of the Introducer
- Photograph and biometric information of the introducer.
- Demographic and biometric information of the applicant.
- Document to entitle their relationship if the introducer is the head of the family.
What are the Documents Supporting Relationship while Applying for Aadhar?
It is necessary that applicants who do not have their own identity and address proof must bring an Introducer. In that case, the relationship between the applicant and the introducer must be furnished. UIDAI accepts few family entitlement documents which state the relationship of the applicant and the introducer. Those proofs of documents that support the relationship are listed below.
- PDS Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
- Pension Card
- Army Canteen Card
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc
- Any other Central/State government issued family entitlement document
- Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government
How to Apply Aadhar Card for a Minor?
Minor person can also apply for the Aadhar card with the help of their parents. Children can be enrolled for the Aadhar Card with the either of the parents’ proof of identity, proof of Address, birth certificate of the child and the Aadhar number of the parent. In this case, the parents are the introducers for the minor children. Children can also apply for the Aadhar card at any age. It is a voluntary process. Biometric information is not required for children below 5 years. When a child enroll for Aadhar card before the age of 5, then he/she should update the biometric information at 5 years and also at their age of 15. Apply Aadhar Card for a minor through the offline mode by directly visiting the nearest enrolment centre.
How to Apply Aadhar Family Enrolments?
Family enrolments are allowed by the UIDAI. All the family members can book an appointment for application process with the nearest Enrolment centre. All the family members can enroll for Aadhar Card together with the proof of identity and proof of Address of the head of the family. This method can be completed successfully only when they submit the family entitlement document. Head of the family must also appear on the day of enrolment. For family enrolments, the biometric information of the Head of the Family is also saved. In the application of the family members, signature of the head of the family must also be present. Family enrolments save more time as enrolments for all the members are done together instantly.
How to Locate Aadhar Enrolment Centres?
To apply for an Aadhar Card, the initial step is to search for and visit any nearest Aadhar Enrolment Centre. The government has set up many enrolment centres in different areas of the city and one or two centres in the villages to assists the people in obtaining the unique identity easily. The nearest enrolment centre can be searched online in the official website of the UIDAI by following the below steps.
- Visit the UIDAI official website.
- Choose “Locate Enrolment and Update Centres” from the Aadhar services menu.
- Choose the state, city or village and search the enrolment centres.
- This provides the various centres and the applicant can search for the nearest centre in the respective city or village.
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account