Last modified:Aug 30,2019 05:09:53 pm
HDFC Loan Status is one of the option provided by HDFC Bank for its customers who have availed loan with HDFC. HDFC Loan Status of the existing loan and the application can be checked in Online and Offline methods. HDFC Loan Status can be checked by different methods and the same is given in detail for your reference.
Overview of HDFC Loan Status
HDFC is ranked as the top banking and financial services company in India and it provides loans for number of purposes. Types of bank loans provided by HDFC are Personal Loan, Car Loans, Business Loan, Home Loan, Gold Loan, Loan against property, and more. Such applicants who apply for loans can check the loan application status and also the entire loan status via HDFC Loan Status Check option. Loan Status is not complicated but gets over in just few simple steps. More Details on various HDFC Loan Status and methods are explained separately.
What are the Methods to Check HDFC Loan Status?
Customers can avail any of the services as of their comfort to check their loan status. Customers can keep track of their application and stay updated with the current status of their loans with more ease with the options provided by options provided by HDFC Bank. With the wide banking options provided by HDFC, it has enabled its customers to check their loan status in the following ways.
- Through Net Banking (Online)
- Through the HDFC Status Check Link (Online)
- Through Offline mode
How to Check HDFC Loan Status through HDFC Status Check Link?
The customers don’t need to keep hopping in and out of the bank to check on the status of their loan application, they can track their loan application status just by sitting at home or office in Online by just providing few information. The applicants who have applied for any of the HDFC Bank Loan can check the status and the processing stage of their application form by providing the Application Number or Reference Number and Mobile Number or Date of Birth. HDFC has made mobile number as a point of reference for its customers to check the loan status. Status check by this comes handy, check the steps given below for the status check.
- Click the link >> HDFC Loan Status Check
- Enter either the Application Number or Reference Number
- Enter either PAN no. or Mobile Number
- Click “Submit” to check the status
This status check feature is available for Personal Loans, Business Loans, New Car Loans, Used Car Loans, Car-n-Cash Loans, Commercial/Construction Equipment Loans, Two Wheeler Loans and Loan Against Property.
How to Check HDFC Loan Status Online through Net Banking?
The applicants who is an existing customer with Net Banking options have advantage over other customers. They can just view the HDFC Loan Status with just a click and save more time. They can easily check for loan status, apply for new loan and also keep track of their application status. Below are the steps to check the loan status through net banking.
- Log in to your Net Banking Portal
- Click “Loans” from top ribbon
- Click “Enquire” to check the loan status
- You can also request for new loan by clicking “Request”
How to Check HDFC Loan Status through Offline Mode?
The applicants who find Offline mode comfortable can check their status in two ways i.e (i) By visiting HDFC Bank Branch and (ii) By contacting Customer Care. Steps for each of the method is explained below
By visiting HDFC Bank Branch:
The applicants looking to check for loan status check through the bank branch can directly pitch in to the respective branch, meet the officer in charge and check your loan status providing the information requested by the officer.
By Customer Care:
Though it is Offline mode one need not visit the bank but can call the HDFC Customer Care and check the loan status by providing the necessary information.
- Click the link >> HDFC Customer Care
- From “Queries/Feedback/Complaints” click “Call Us”
- Select the option “Resident Customer” or “NRI Customer”
- Select your “City” and click “Display”
Use the displayed number to call the Customer Care for Loan Status check. The Customer Care Number can be used for credit cards, Demat Accounts, and Investment Services.
What is the Procedure to Check the Status of Active Loan by Net Banking Facility?
HDFC Bank Loan applicants can also check the status of their ongoing/current loan account through Net Banking if you already have an existing HDFC Bank Savings/Current Account. Steps to check the Status of Active Loan:
- Log in to your Account via Net Banking
- Click “Loans” from the top ribbon
- Then Click “Loan Summary”
This will display all your existing loans and the status of it. Information available in Loan summary are
- Loan Account No
- Loan Amount
- Loan Tenure
- Status of the Loan
- Type of Loan availed
Apart from loan summary, you can also pay your loan via “Transact.” Other options available are “Enquire - where you can check the status of you loan application” and “Request - where you can request to avail a new loan.” Keep yourself updated of the current status of your loan through Net Banking.
How to Register for Your Net Banking Loan Account to Check HDFC Loan Status?
Registering for Net Banking login id and password provides various benefits. It helps you informed about loan amount, the EMI amounts and other details related to the loan. Also one can access the account from anywhere thus providing more convenience. If you are a Loan Customer not holding any existing HDFC Bank Savings/Current Account follow the following steps to Register for Net Banking and keep yourself instantly updated.
- Log on to www.hdfcbank.com
- Select "NetBanking" in "Login section" available at home page
- Press "Login". It will open information page. Press "Continue to NetBanking"
- Click on "Click here"
- New user needs to register first by clicking "Register" available for "New User" at left bottom side.
Below is the Process for Registration of your loan account:
- Choose your Login ID. (Note : Minimum Length-4, Maximum Length-10)
- Update the required details, which are as follows:
- Loan account number
- Date of Birth/Date of Incorporation (for Loans on Company Name)
- Last EMI amount paid
- New Password (Note: Minimum Length-8, Maximum Length-15. Also refer "Guidelines for Online Loan User Password" available on the page)
- Confirm Password
- Click "Submit"
- One time password would be sent on your registered mobile number.
- On receipt on the password, enter the password in the One Time Password Screen and click on OK
HDFC Personal Loan Status
HDFC Personal Loan Status is a very useful feature provided by the bank. HDFC Personal Loan Status can be tracked within few seconds through online method. HDFC Bank has many branches across the country increasing the feasibility for their customers. HDFC Bank is a very familiar bank and meets most of the needs of the customers. HDFC Personal Loan Status can be checked by many methods either through online or offline mode. For more details, check HDFC Personal Loan Status.
Reliance Jio related Articles
Festival related Articles
Cricket News related Articles
IRCTC related Articles
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Summit & Conference related Articles
Sports News related Articles
National News related Articles
FASTag related Articles
Technology News related Articles
Visits related Articles
Arts & Culture related Articles
Important Days related Articles
Awards related Articles
MoU & Agreement related Articles
National related Articles
Business/Economy related Articles
Index/List related Articles
Banking and Finance related Articles
Environment related Articles
Science & Technology related Articles
Schemes related Articles
Cinema News related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
HDFC Loan Status
- Indian Railways selling drinking water made of air for 5 per litre
- Whatsapp Messenger finally adds on call waiting feature
- Four men shot dead by corps in Telangana Veterinarian Rape Case
- FASTag Hassle Free Trip on National Highways
- Virat Kohli work out goes viral on Instagram. Check out here
- Xiaomi launched Mi CC9 pro smartphone World first 108-megapixel camera
- Rajnath Singh visited Uzbekistan
- West Bengal to launch scheme for Journalists
- Ayurveda summit 2019