Who: CII Industrial Innovation Awards 2015
What: Conferred upon 35 companies
When: 15 December 2015
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on 15 December 2015 conferred Industrial Innovation Awards 2015 upon 35 companies. Among them 10 were start-ups and 25 were big and small companies.
Delhi-based start-up Right Track Admizzionz Campuz won the top award in the start-up category, while the pharma major Zydus Cadila was adjudged the Most Innovative Company of the Year.
The awards were instituted by CII in 2014 to recognize and celebrate innovative Indian enterprises across industry segments. These premier awards seek to recognize and honor the Indian Industry’s brightest stars and to identify the top Innovative Organizations in the country.
Top 10 Start-up Awardees
• Capital Numbers Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
• AIDAIO Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
• Right Track Admizzionz Campuz Pvt. Ltd.
• Finmart Advisory Pvt. Ltd.
• GT Silicon Pvt. Ltd.
• Ananya Seeds Pvt. Ltd.
• Yoma Multinational Solutions
• Casa Brands India Pvt. Ltd.
• Cyborg Cyber Forensics & Information Security Pvt. Ltd.
• Feel Good Design
Special category awards
• Best Start-up in Manufacturing category (Ananya Seeds Pvt. Ltd.)
• Best Start-up in Service category (Right Track Admizzionz CampuzPvt. Ltd.)
• Award for Manufacturing sector – Large enterprises (Zydus Cadila)
• Award for Manufacturing sector – Large enterprises (Uflex Ltd.)
• Award for Manufacturing sector –Micro & Small enterprises(CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.)
• Award for Service sector Large enterprise (Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)