Aadhar Enrollment Centers are places where people can pitch to apply for Aadhar Card and any Aadhar related issues. Aadhar Enrollment Center has been set up by UIDAI at multiple locations across the country to assist people in obtain the unique identity proof. How to locate the Aadhar Enrollment Center, issues addressed and all details about Aadhar Enrollment Centers are given in this article.
Overview of Aadhar Enrollment Centre
Visit the Aadhar Enrollment centre to register for an Aadhar card and enjoy the benefits of Aadhar. Aadhar enrollment Centre is assigned with the work of collecting the accurate biometric details and the copies of the supporting documents. The enrollment process takes place at the enrollment center and the data is updated in the computer. The applicant finally receives the acknowledgment slip which contains the enrollment ID at the Aadhar enrollment Centre.
Apart from the enrollment process, the update of any Aadhar details of the already applied applicants can also be processed at this enrollment centers. This UIDAI assigned Aadhar enrollment Center supports the people by responding to their queries. Nearest Aadhar enrollment Centres can be searched through online mode.
How to Locate Aadhar Enrollment Centre through the UIDAI Website?
Aadhar card can be applied from any Aadhar enrollment Centre. Many Aadhar enrollment centers are set up in and around the city. People can search the nearest enrollment center through online. The below procedure is to be gone through to locate the Aadhar enrollment center.
- Open the UIDAI’s official website.
- Under the Aadhar enrollment Services menu, choose “Locate enrollment and Update Centres”.
- Choose state, pin code, search box to proceed the search using the particular information.
- Enter the details regarding the state, district/sub-district, city/village/town, pin code and also choose the checkbox fora permanent center if needed.
- Type the verification code and enter “Submit”.
The different enrollment centers at the respective city/village are displayed. The new applicants can visit these enrollment centers for applying for the Aadhar card.
How to Locate Aadhar Enrollment Centre based on State?
The applicants can search for the details regarding the Aadhar enrollment Centres which are set up in the particular state. Easily search for all the enrollment centres to immediately apply for your Aadhar. Follow the below steps to search for Aadhar Enrolment Centres based on State.
- In the Locate enrollment and Update Centres page, choose the State check box.
- Then enter the details regarding the district and city.
- Enter the verification code and enter “Search” button.
- The result displays all the relevant information about the enrollment centers namely the address, registrar’s name, agency address, contact number, center type whether it is permanent or temporary or camps and the location on Google maps.
How to Locate Aadhar Enrollment Centre based on Pin Code?
One can get to know the nearest location of the Aadhar Enrollment Centres within a few minutes through this online mode. The applicants can search the Aadhar enrollment Centre using the pin code. In the Locate enrollment and Update Centres page, choose the Pincode check box. Then the applicant needs to enter the pin code if he/she is not sure about the address. Choose the “Search” button after entering the verification code. The details of the enrollment centers in the particular pin code will be displayed. And also the other relevant information like address, contact number, center type will be shown on the result page.
Aadhar Enrollment Centre - Locate using Search Box
The applicant can use this search box option to locate the Aadhar enrollment Centre when he/she is not sure about the pin code or address. In the Locate enrollment and Update Centres page, choose the Search checkbox. The applicant can type any detail which they knew like city or district or pin code. Click “Submit” to view all the Aadhar Enrollment Centre available in that location.In the result page, the nearest enrollment centers are displayed with their address, contact number, type and location on Google map. It also shows the number of enrollments taken place in the particular center recently in the last 30 days.
What are the Different Types of Aadhar Enrollment Centres?
Aadhar Enrollment centres handles all the Aadhar application process, rectification and verification purpose. Executives at the aadhar enrollment centres guide the people regarding all Aadhar related information. For any query or grievances related to Aadhar, you can approach any Aadhar enrollment centre. The Aadhar enrollment Centres are of two types. They are:
Permanent enrollment Centre
The permanent enrollment centers are the ones set up by the UIDAI on a full-time basis to serve the Aadhar needs of the residents of India. These centers are supervised by the authorized agents. These centres work always only for Aadhar related services. During working hours, people can approach these centres and utilise the services rendered.
Temporary enrollment Centre
The temporary enrollment centers are the ones which are set up on a contractual basis. The registration process for the Aadhar card is done in these temporary enrollment centers.
More Information on Aadhar Enrollment CentresEven when people try to register for an Aadhar online, this process gets completed only when the applicant directly visits the Aadhar enrollment centre. This is because, one has to provide their biometric information only at the Aadhar enrollment centres. Even when Aadhar is applied for the children with the documents of the parents, child as well as the parent has to be appeared at the enrolment centre at the time of registration.
The address, type of the center, location on Google maps of the Aadhar enrollment centers in the Tier 1 cities list can be viewed by clicking the link.
Summit & Conference related Articles
Festival related Articles
IRCTC related Articles
Schemes related Articles
Cinema News related Articles
Cricket News related Articles
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Environment related Articles
MoU & Agreement related Articles
Visits related Articles
Science & Technology related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
National related Articles
Business/Economy related Articles
Arts & Culture related Articles
Index/List related Articles
Important Days related Articles
Banking and Finance related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Awards related Articles
Technology News related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account