Aadhar Card Status reveals the position of your Aadhar application and any time after applying for Aadhar card one can check the Aadhar Card Status by different modes. Also detailed information on Aadhar Card enquiry, modes of registering complaints and queries are given in this content. Aadhar Card Status Enquiry comes as the stroke of luck for the Indians to bring their grievances into light.
What is an Aadhar Card Status Check?
If you have applied for a new Aadhar Card or have made changes in your Aadhar card and waiting for you new Aadhar Card, then UIDAI has given options to check the status of your Aadhar card via different modes. Aadhar card status check will help you keep track of on which stage your Aadhar is under process and to know the expected time you will receive the card. Once you are done with the Aadhar card registration, physical Aadhar card is expected to reach you within 90 days after the entire verification process is over and your application is approved for issuance of Aadhar Card. The applicant can check the Aadhar card status through different mode. And even before you receive the Aadhar in your hands, eAadhar will be available in Online from where you can download it.
What are the Different modes to Check Aadhar Card Status?
UIDAI has provided the users with number of options to check the status of their Aadhar card and are made available in the official Aadhar page. Based on the convenience of the applicant one can make use of any of the different modes provided by UIDAI to check the status. The status check options provided are very simple and one can do it without the help of any professional guidance. We have given the status check in very simple steps for the users, just follow these simple steps and know your Aadhar Status. One can check the Aadhar status either through Online mode or through Offline mode and different Online and Offline options are mentioned below.
- Aadhar Card Status - Online
- Using Enrolment ID
- Without Enrolment ID
- Aadhar Card Status - Offline
- Through SMS
- Through UIDAI Helpline
- Track Aadhar Card through India Post
- Aadhar Card Update Status
How to Check Aadhar Card Status in Online?
Aadhar Card Status check by Online is the most prefered mode as it involves much time saving and an easier process. In Online mode, Aadhaar card status can be checked through Online with or without the Enrolment ID. The step by step process to check the status using Enrolment Id and without Enrolment ID are given in the content below.
Aadhar Card Status Check using Enrolment ID
- Visit the UIDAI official website.
- The Aadhaar online services would be displayed in which the “Check Aadhaar Status” option to be clicked under the Aadhaar Enrolment menu.
- Enter the Enrolment ID, security code and choose “Check Status” button.
- The status of the Aadhaar card will be displayed. If the Aadhaar card is generated, then the options for downloading the e-Aadhaar and the option for receiving the Aadhaar number on the registered mobile number will be visible.
- To download the e-Aadhaar , click the “Download Aadhaar” icon.
- To receive the Aadhaar number on mobile, click the “Get Aadhaar on mobile” icon.
Aadhar Card Status Check without Enrolment ID
- The applicant can check the Aadhaar status even if he/she had lost the acknowledgement slip which has the details of the Enrolment ID. Follow the below steps to find the enrolment ID .
- Visit the UIDAI website.
- In the several Aadhaar online services which are displayed, choose “Retrieve Lost UID/EID” in Aadhaar Enrolment menu.
- Choose the “Retrieve EID” option in the left side of the page.
- Enter the full name,registered email id and registered mobile number.
- Type security code and press “Send OTP” button.
- The applicant will receive the OTP code either in his/her registered mobile number or email id.
- Type the received OTP code in the “Enter OTP” blank space in the right side of the webpage.
- Click “Verify OTP” button.
- Once the verification of OTP is done, the Enrolment ID will be sent to the applicant’s email or registered mobile number.
- After knowing the Enrolment ID, the applicant can follow the above procedure (check Aadhaar status through online with Enrolment ID) to know the Aadhaar status.
What are the Information needed to Check Aadhar Card Status?
In order to check the Aadhar Card status one should first decide by which mode he/she wants to check the status and also should know about the information needed to check the Status. Few basic information is required from the applicant’s side to check the status of their newly applied Aadhar card or reissue of Aadhar card because of any changes being arised. The information needed to check the Aadhar Card status either in Online or Offline mode is given below.
- Enrolment ID or EID
- Mobile Number (to retrieve EID, in case EID is lost)
How to Check Aadhar Card Status Check in Offline?Those who are not convenient in using the Online mode to check the status, UIDAI has provided alternate modes in Offline mode. Aadhaar status can also be tracked through offline either from their registered mobile number by sending an SMS or calling the UIDAI helpline anytime. The steps are simple as Online mode and doesn’t need Internet connection and you would need the Enrolment ID to check the status.
Check Aadhaar Status through SMSThe applicant can check the Aadhaar status from their registered mobile number. Follow the below steps:
- Type “UID STATUS<14 digit enrolment number> in the SMS.
- Send it to 51969
- The present status of the Aadhaar card will be received in the SMS. If the Aadhaar number is generated, the applicant will receive the Aadhaar number.
Track Aadhaar Status through the UIDAI helplineApart from SMS option, the applicant can check the status of their Aadhaar card by calling to the UIDAI helpline number 1800 300 1947. While calling the helpline, the applicant must have the Enrolment ID details handy.
How to Track Aadhar Card Status through India Post?The above mentioned Online and Offline mode helps to check the status but further to that, UIDAI is assisted by Indian Postal department in delivering the Aadhaar cards to the resident of India at their residential address at no cost. Once the Aadhaar card is generated and physical copy is dispatched, the status of the delivery can be tracked in the India Post portal by giving their enrolment ID details. The physical Aadhaar is received by the applicant within 90 days from the date of enrolment. Once your Aadhar card is posted, the tracking ID will be displayed.
- Click the given link - india.gov.in
- Enter the Consignment Number and the Characters, Click Search
- The Status of your post will be displayed i.e. from where the item was booked and to where it is delivered, the delivery status (Booked and Delivered or Pending) are all displayed.
How to Check Aadhar Card Update Status?An individual holding an Aadhar Card, there maybe changes arising in both Biometric and demographic details provided due to various reasons. In such cases, an individual can apply for Update/changes to the information that is to be changed and receive a new Aadhar with the changes updated to it. For Aadhar card changes made, UIDAI has provided a separate link and process to check the Aadhar Card Update Status. This will be pertaining to track the status of your Updated Aadhar Card. Check the steps below on how to check the Status.
Click the link for Status Check - Aadhar Update Status
- Enter Aadhar Number
- Enter URN and SRN
- Enter Test Verification displayed
- Then Click “Get Status”
Aadhar Card EnquiryAadhar Card Enquiry can be made through many modes provided by the UIDAI. UIDAI has set up a Contact Centre to assist the people to share their grievances, suggestions and can also enquire anything regarding Aadhar Card and its services. The availability of many approaches for Aadhar Card Status Enquiry has aided the people to be aware of the information regarding Aadhar services. The residents of India can inquire details regarding the Aadhar services and also express their suggestions and complaints through the following methods.
- Filing a complaint in UIDAI website (Online)
- Through e-mail facility (Online)
- Through Public Grievance Portal (Online)
- Through Helpline Numbers
- Through Postal Service
- Through Fax
How to Enquire and Lodge Complaint Online in UIDAI Website?UIDAI has introduced an online service where the people can bring their suggestions and complaint into light. This online feature is free of cost. All Aadhar cardholders can be benefited with aadhar enquiry facility. Applicants can follow the below steps to file a complaint in the UIDAI’s official website regarding any Aadhar Card services.
- Visit the UIDAI website.
- At the top of the page, choose the “Grievances” option and it takes the applicant to the grievance redressal page.
- Choose the link “File a complaint” under the Contact Centre details.
- In the file complaint page, enter details such as Enrolment Id, name, email id, mobile number, location and pincode.
- Enter the complaint and the captcha security code.
- Click “Submit” to lodge the complaint online.
How to Perform Aadhar Card Enquiry through E-mail and Fax?Applicants can enquire information regarding the Aadhar card services easily by sending an email to the UIDAI helpdesk email id. One can also send Aadhar suggestions to UIDAI through email. Aadhar cardholders can send an email to post their grievances to UIDAI’s email address which is email@example.com.
UIDAI has also provided the fax facility for the inquiries of the people regarding Aadhar services or for lodging complaints. They can send the enquiry and complaints by sending fax to 080-2353 1947. UIDAI has arranged for various modes to help the people to come out voluntarily with their suggestions and complaints for the improvements of Aadhar facilities.
How to Lodge a Complaint through Public Grievances Portal?Applicants can also lodge their complaints regarding Aadhar services through the public grievances portal by visiting pgportal.gov.in. There are some modes in Public Grievances Portal such as DPG (Directorate of public grievances), DARPG (Department of Administrative reforms & Public Grievances), Parent Organization, Direct receipts, President’s Secretariat, Pension, Minister’s office and P.M’s Office. The complaints are examined and approved by the Deputy Director, who is the Public Grievance Officer of UIDAI. The grievances are forwarded to the concerned Regional Office or concerned sections. The concerned Regional Office dispose the grievance online and also gives interim responses, if required. Grievances brought into light through this public grievances portal results in speedy response. One can also track the status of the grievances through the system generated unique registration number. The complaint addressed through the website is acknowledged and complaint through any e-mail to the website is not entertained.
Aadhar Card enquiry through Helpline NumberAadhar card related inquiries, grievances and for any general information, applicants as well as the Aadhar cardholders can contact the UIDAI helpline number toll free number 1947. It just takes a few minutes to address your complaints and suggestions through this facility. As the technology is being developed, the time consumed for performing a work is being reduced. The online services and the telephone helpline service has been a time-saver for the people as well as the UIDAI. UIDAI has provided different languages from which one can be chosen while calling the toll free helpline number. This feature helps all the people who do not know english. People can call the toll free helpline number for all kind of aadhar related services.
Aadhar Card Enquiry through Postal ServicePeople can also communicate their suggestions, complaints and enquiries through the Indian postal service. The complaints are received at the UIDAI Headquarters through post as hard copy. The Deputy Director, who is the Public Grievance Officer at UIDAI, examines the complaints.Later the complaints are forwarded to the concerned departments or the Regional Office. Regional officers writes to the complainant and gives interim replies, if required. One can post their enquiries to the UIDAI Headquarters Address which is given below.
Address:Unique Identification Authority Of India
Government of India
3rd Floor,Tower II, Jeevan Bharti Building,Connaught Circus,
New Delhi - 110001
How to Check the Complaint Status?The lodged complaint will be processed at the Grievance Cell by the appointed officers. It takes time for processing. Meanwhile the applicant can check the status of their complaint using the “ Case ID”. Case ID is the number given to the applicant while lodging the complaint. One can check the status of their complaint by calling to the helpdesk of UIDAI. With the increase of online facilities, it is very easy to enquire and gather all information related to Aadhar in a single click. Also send an email to UIDAI by mentioning the Case ID to know the status of your complaint.
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
Link Aadhar With BANK
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account