Aadhar Card Link With Mobile Number: Aadhar Card Mobile Registration is an obligatory process to receive all notifications regarding the Aadhar Card on the applicants mobile. The details pertained to the status check, if Aadhar Card Mobile Registration is successfully completed OTP would be sent to the registered mobile number only . Step by step guidelines on Link Aadhar Card Mobile Registration are provided in this content.
Various Methods for Aadhar Card Mobile Number Registration
Aadhar Card Mobile number registration is a necessary process. All the details regarding the registration or update correction of the Aadhar can be known to the applicant only through the SMS received in the registered mobile number. Aadhar Card Mobile number registration must be made at the time of registration. Aadhar Card Mobile Registration can be done through any one of the following modes.
- Through Online Mode
- Through Post
- Through Telecom Services
- During Enrolment Process
How is the Aadhar Card Mobile Registration Done through Online Mode?
Aadhar card mobile registration can be done online. Even if the applicant had mentioned their mobile number in the application form, but mistakenly if it is not verified, the applicant can verify the mobile number through online. For verifying and registering the mobile number, the applicant has to go through the steps given below.
- Go to the UIDAI official website.
- Under the Aadhar services menu, choose “Verify email/mobile”.
- In the page which is opened, the applicant should enter the personal details namely Aadhar number, email id, mobile number, security code and press the button “Get OTP”.
- OTP which is received in the registered mobile must be entered in the space given.
- Press the “Verify OTP” button .
The mobile number gets verified and if the data matches , the mobile number is registered and is saved in the UIDAI database, after which all messages related to the Aadhar are sent to the applicant only to this mobile number.
What is the Procedure Followed for Aadhar Card Mobile Registration through post?Aadhar card mobile registration can be done even through the Indian Postal Service. The applicant must download the Aadhar Correction Form for this purpose. The applicant must follow the procedure given below.
- Check the UIDAI official website.
- Choose “Download Forms” from the menu “Resources”.
- In this page, the “Aadhar Correction Form” should be clicked.
- Aadhar Correction form should be taken a printout.
- The applicant must enter the details like name, address, pincode, mobile number, email, Aadhar number and date of birth in the Aadhar Update form.
- If any supporting documents like proof of identity or proof of address is required, the applicant should attach a copy of the documents along with the form.
- The applicant should sign the form or provide his/her thumb impression.
UIDAI Address:Unique Identification Authority Of India
Government of India
3rd Floor,Tower II, Jeevan Bharti Building,Connaught Circus,
New Delhi - 110001
This mobile number registration or any updation process takes some time for successful completion. The details will be verified and once the mobile number gets registered, the applicant will receive information on the registered mobile number.
How is the Aadhar Card Mobile Registration Done through Telecom Services?
The applicants can also link their Aadhar number with their mobile number by sharing their Aadhar details with the particular telecom services. The telecom services has provided certain procedure to update Aadhar number with the mobile number. The applicant can either call the respective telecom provider’s customer care through calling or the applicants can directly go to the telecom providers’ helpdesk centres set up at different places, to provide their Aadhar number to get it linked with the mobile number.
The seeding of Aadhar number to the mobile number through the help of customer care varies slightly with different telecom providers. But if the applicant goes directly to the telecom showroom and is giving the details, the provider would either ask for the supporting document copies or would ask for the fingerprints to link the Aadhar number and the mobile number.
Aadhar Card Mobile Registration during Enrolment Process
Aadhar Card Mobile Registration is done during the Enrolment process. The applicant must mention his/her mobile number correctly in the Aadhar application form for registering it with the UIDAI database. Once the mobile number is registered with the UIDAI database, the applicant will receive all information regarding the Aadhar and OTP password in the registered mobile number. So the accuracy of the mobile number is very essential. It is also mandatory that the applicant must mention their mobile number in the application form.
More information regarding Aadhar Card Mobile Registration
Aadhar card mobile registration must be done on or before 31st March 2018 as per the government rules. Otherwise, the telecom providers can block the mobile numbers which are not linked with the Aadhar number. To avoid interruptions in your telecom services, link your aadhar immediately. Only upon registering your mobile number with UIDAI database, you would receive messages and notification related to Aadhar updates and services. While checking the Aadhar status or to update any information in the Aadhar, mobile registration is very essential. Without registration of your mobile number, you cannot afford to make any updates to your existing Aadhar information
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With MOBILE
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account