Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account is a necessary task to be done for security reasons and transacting higher amounts through the bank. Aadhar card link to Bank Account is declared to be a mandatory process by the government to avoid any illegal banking transactions. Online and offline procedure of linking the Aadhar Card to the bank account are explained in detail in the below content.
Various Ways for Aadhar Card Link with Bank Account
Aadhar Card must be linked with the bank account as it has been made mandatory by the Government of India. The bank accounts can be deactivated by the banks, if Aadhar card of the individual is not linked. Also while an individual is transacting in the bank for more than a sum of Rs.50000, then it compulsory that he/she must have linked their Aadhar card with the bank account. The Aadhar card can be linked with the bank account by two methods. It can be linked either through online or offline by directly visiting the Branch. The linking process are mostly same with all the banks. The linking of the Aadhar card with the bank account is a very easy and simple process. Different ways of linking Aadhar with bank account are listed as follows.
- Through Online Mode
- By Visiting the Bank Branch Directly (Offline)
- Through ATM Facility
- Through Mobile
How to Link Aadhar Card to Bank Account Online?
Aadhar card link to bank account through online helps the individual to save time by performing the process by sitting at his/her own premises. For this process the individual must have a bank account with all its net banking login details. Aadhar Card can be linked with the bank account through the online process in a very simple way by following the below steps:
- The bank customer must have a bank login ID and a password. If the person has not registered for the netbanking account, he/she can do it by registering it in their respective bank’s official website.
- The user must login the details to open the bank account.
- In the bank account profile, the user need to search for any option like “Aadhar Seeding” or “Aadhar Linking” or “Update Aadhar details”.
- The user has to click the Aadhar Seeding option to open the particular page.
- Enter the details like the name, Aadhar number, address, etc in the page.
- Click “Submit” option.
Bank authorities verifies all the details and if they match with the records, then the Aadhar number is linked with the bank account. The notifications regarding the Aadhar linking will be sent to the customer’s mobile number through sms or to their email id.
How can Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account be Done through Offline Mode?
The residents of India can link their Aadhar card with their bank accounts by visiting the branch office. One can locate the address of their bank branches through their bank websites. The offline procedure for Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account are as follows:
- Individuals has to visit the bank branch and fill in the Aadhar Linking application form.
- The self-attested copy of the Aadhar card must be attached with the application.
- The forms are to be submitted to the bank branch manager. The bank manager verifies the application and the original Aadhar card must be produced at the time of verification.
- The bank authorities verifies the details and if the information are accurate, then the Aadhar number is linked with the bank account.
How to Link Aadhar Card to Bank Account at Bank ATM Centres?
Some banks are providing with a new facility for their customers to link their Aadhar number with the bank account at the bank ATMs. This is a even more easier process. The procedure for seeding the Aadhar number with the bank account at the ATM are as follows:
- The user must swipe the debit card at the ATM center.
- Enter the ATM pin.
- Choose the “Services” menu, select the “Registrations”.
- Select “Aadhar Registration” and also choose the type of the bank account whether savings or current account.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhar number and choose “Ok” button.
- Once the Aadhar number is seeded, the confirmation message will be displayed. The Aadhar seeding will be successful only after verification by the bank authorities.
How to Link Aadhar Card to Bank Account Using Your Mobile?
Aadhar Card can be linked to the bank account through the mobile services. Only some banks are providing this kind of services. But most of the banks prefer Aadhar linking either through net banking or by visiting the bank branch directly. Follow the below given format to link your Aadhar card with your bank account through mobile facility.
- The resident can link the Aadhar number to the bank account by typing a message in the format UID< Aadhar number> and it must be sent to 567676.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the mobile number.
- The Aadhar number linking will be successful only after the bank verifies the details and the information is accurate.
- If the linking of Aadhar number is not successful, then the person has to visit the Bank branch for Aadhar seeding.
- Alternatively, the user can also download the respective bank application in their smartphone and link the Aadhar card if the bank has that feature.
How to Verify Online if your Bank Account is Linked with your Aadhar Card?
UIDAI Authority has provided a feature for the residents of India to verify whether the Aadhar number is successfully linked to their bank accounts. This process can be performed through UIDAI official website. The below steps are to be followed to check whether the Aadhar number is linked to bank accounts successfully through online mode.
- Visit the UIDAI official website.
- Under the Aadhar Services menu, choose Check Aadhar & Bank Account Linking Status.
- Enter the Aadhar number and security code.
- Choose the “Send OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP which is received in the mobile as SMS.
- After entering the OTP in the given space, choose “Verify” button.
- Once the verification is over, the Aadhar mapping is done and is displayed on the screen with a green tick mark if the details match.
- The bank details which are linked with the Aadhar number and the date of the linking is also displayed.
What are the Benefits of Linking Aadhar Card with Bank Account?
There are many advantages for the government as well as the people by the linking of the Aadhar number and the bank accounts. The main benefit of the Aadhar seeding is that the citizens can receive the government subsidies directly in their bank accounts. The incomes of the citizens from all sources can be tracked by the government and thus eliminate the black money to a certain extent. One can transact more than Rs.50000 only when their Aadhar is linked with the bank account. Purchase a property or sell it with the help of linking your Aadhar with bank account. Obtain a loan easily through linking your Aadhar and your bank account. The other advantage of linking aadhar with bank accounts is that you can enjoy the government subsidies which are directly credited from the government.
More Information About Aadhar Link to Bank Account
All the residents of India are eligible for Aadhar seeding with their bank accounts. NRI’s are not eligible in this case. Small banks which have the overall aggregate credits in a financial year within Rs.100000 need not ask their customers to link their Aadhar number with the bank account. It is advisable that all the residents of India seed their Aadhar number with the bank accounts before the deadline given by the government for this process. Earlier the deadline given for this process is 31st March 2018 and the government has extended the period. If the bank accounts are not linked to Aadhar number, the bank accounts may be ceased.
ATM Transcations - RBI related Articles
Whatsapp Messenger related Articles
Virat Kohli Hits a century related Articles
Reliance Jio related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
GST related Articles
Passport related Articles
Reliance Jio GigaFiber related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
Home Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
Paytm Payments Bank related Articles
Vodafone Idea related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Card Application
- Aadhar Card Enquiry
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents