Aadhar Card Enquiry feature given by the UIDAI for Aadhar cardholders. Aadhar Card Enquiry comes as the stroke of luck for the residents of India to bring their suggestions and grievances into light. Detailed information of Aadhar Card enquiry and modes of registering complaints and queries are given in the following content.
Different Modes of Aadhar Card Enquiry
Aadhar Card Enquiry can be made through many modes provided by the UIDAI. UIDAI has set up a Contact Centre to assist the people to share their grievances, suggestions and can also enquire anything regarding Aadhar Card and its services. The availability of many approaches for Aadhar Card Status Enquiry has aided the people to be aware of the information regarding Aadhar services. The residents of India can inquire details regarding the Aadhar services and also express their suggestions and complaints through the following methods.
- Filing a complaint in UIDAI website (Online)
- Through e-mail facility (Online)
- Through Public Grievance Portal (Online)
- Through Helpline Numbers
- Through Postal Service
- Through Fax
How to Enquire and Lodge Complaint Online in UIDAI Website?
UIDAI has introduced an online service where the people can bring their suggestions and complaint into light. This online feature is free of cost. All Aadhar cardholders can be benefited with aadhar enquiry facility. Applicants can follow the below steps to file a complaint in the UIDAI’s official website regarding any Aadhar Card services.
- Visit the UIDAI website.
- At the top of the page, choose the “Grievances” option and it takes the applicant to the grievance redressal page.
- Choose the link “File a complaint” under the Contact Centre details.
- In the file complaint page, enter details such as Enrolment Id, name, email id, mobile number, location and pincode.
- Enter the complaint and the captcha security code.
- Click “Submit” to lodge the complaint online.
How to Perform Aadhar Card Enquiry through E-mail and Fax?
Applicants can enquire information regarding the Aadhar card services easily by sending an email to the UIDAI helpdesk email id. One can also send Aadhar suggestions to UIDAI through email. Aadhar cardholders can send an email to post their grievances to UIDAI’s email address which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
UIDAI has also provided the fax facility for the inquiries of the people regarding Aadhar services or for lodging complaints. They can send the enquiry and complaints by sending fax to 080-2353 1947. UIDAI has arranged for various modes to help the people to come out voluntarily with their suggestions and complaints for the improvements of Aadhar facilities.
How to Lodge a Complaint through Public Grievances Portal?
Applicants can also lodge their complaints regarding Aadhar services through the public grievances portal by visiting pgportal.gov.in. There are some modes in Public Grievances Portal such as DPG (Directorate of public grievances), DARPG (Department of Administrative reforms & Public Grievances), Parent Organization, Direct receipts, President’s Secretariat, Pension, Minister’s office and P.M’s Office. The complaints are examined and approved by the Deputy Director, who is the Public Grievance Officer of UIDAI. The grievances are forwarded to the concerned Regional Office or concerned sections. The concerned Regional Office dispose the grievance online and also gives interim responses, if required. Grievances brought into light through this public grievances portal results in speedy response. One can also track the status of the grievances through the system generated unique registration number. The complaint addressed through the website is acknowledged and complaint through any e-mail to the website is not entertained.
Aadhar Card enquiry through Helpline Number
Aadhar card related inquiries, grievances and for any general information, applicants as well as the Aadhar cardholders can contact the UIDAI helpline number toll free number 1947. It just takes a few minutes to address your complaints and suggestions through this facility. As the technology is being developed, the time consumed for performing a work is being reduced. The online services and the telephone helpline service has been a time-saver for the people as well as the UIDAI. UIDAI has provided different languages from which one can be chosen while calling the toll free helpline number. This feature helps all the people who do not know english. People can call the toll free helpline number for all kind of aadhar related services.
Aadhar Card Enquiry through Postal Service
People can also communicate their suggestions, complaints and enquiries through the Indian postal service. The complaints are received at the UIDAI Headquarters through post as hard copy. The Deputy Director, who is the Public Grievance Officer at UIDAI, examines the complaints.Later the complaints are forwarded to the concerned departments or the Regional Office. Regional officers writes to the complainant and gives interim replies, if required. One can post their enquiries to the UIDAI Headquarters Address which is given below.
Unique Identification Authority Of India
Government of India
3rd Floor,Tower II, Jeevan Bharti Building,Connaught Circus,
New Delhi - 110001
How to Check the Complaint Status?
The lodged complaint will be processed at the Grievance Cell by the appointed officers. It takes time for processing. Meanwhile the applicant can check the status of their complaint using the “ Case ID”. Case ID is the number given to the applicant while lodging the complaint. One can check the status of their complaint by calling to the helpdesk of UIDAI. With the increase of online facilities, it is very easy to enquire and gather all information related to Aadhar in a single click. Also send an email to UIDAI by mentioning the Case ID to know the status of your complaint.
Home Loan related Articles
Personal Loan related Articles
GST related Articles
CIBIL related Articles
Two Wheeler Loan related Articles
Gold Loan related Articles
Mudra Loan related Articles
Business Loan related Articles
Car Loan related Articles
Education Loan related Articles
PAN Card related Articles
RRB related Articles
HDFC Loan Status related Articles
Passport related Articles
Link Aadhar With Bank Account related Articles
AADHAR CARD related Articles
Link Aadhar With OTHERS related Articles
Link Aadhar With Mobile Number related Articles
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card for Children
- Aadhar Card Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Status Check
- Aadhar Card Download
- Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
- e-Aadhar Card Download
- mAadhar App
- Aadhar Enrollment Center
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- How to Lock and Unlock Biometrics in Your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card for a Non-Resident Indian
- How to Reapply for Aadhar Card
- How to Get Lost Aadhar Card
- How to Apply for Aadhar without Any Documents
- Aadhar Card Update Correction
- Aadhar Card Application
Link Aadhar With BANK
- How to Link Aadhar to HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of Baroda
- How to Link Aadhar to Citibank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Accounthow-to-link-aadhar-card-to-andhra-bank-account
- How to Link Aadhar Card with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar with Indian Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Union Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Indian Overseas Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Oriental Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account
- Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to IRCTC Account
- How to Link Aadhar to SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar to ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhar Card to Dena Bank Account