About RBI Grade B 2020 Exam:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Grade B Officer on 20th September 2019. The total number of vacancies for the year 2019 is 199. RBI Grade B officer level post comprises 3 different grades of employees alternating General, DEPR (Department of Economic and Policy Research) & DSIM's (Department of Statistics and Information Management).
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019:
|Post Name||Gen/UR||SC||ST||OBC||Number of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - (General)
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DEPR
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DSIM
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of September 2019. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - (General): A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor's degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standardexaminations.
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DEPR: A Master's Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DSIM: A Master's Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years.
There will be a basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- with an increment of Rs. 1,250/- for nine years of their regular service.
RBI Grade B 2019 recruitment exam is conducted in three phases, as follows:
- Phase-I online Examination (Objective Type)
- Phase-II online Examination (Objective + Descriptive Type)
- Interview process
Candidates are required to clear all the three phases in order to become Grade B Officer in Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Grade B 2019 Exam Dates
- Phase-I online Examination - November 9, 2019
- Phase-II online Examination - December 1, 2019