About IBPS Clerk Mains 2020 Exam:
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019 & January 2020.Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -IX).
IBPS Clerk Mains Vacancy 2019:
On completion of the Main Examination, depending on the state/UT wise vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2020-21 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to 9 IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigencies, etc. Vacancies given in this advertisement are indicative. Provisional allotment shall be done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating Organisations. Candidates should not claim indicative vacancies as final for the provisional allotment. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
Number Of Vacancies: 12075
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2019): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive) .
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Initial Basic Pay – Rs 11765 with a yearly increment of Rs 655 for three years.
- The minimum basic pay of an IBPS clerk is Rs. 11765/- and the maximum goes till Rs. 31540.
- The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
- The total marks allotted for Online Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify in the Online Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 Exam Dates:
- Online Examination – Preliminary -- 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Online Examination – Main ---- 19.01.2020