Mandya District Central Cooperative Bank Limited - Central Bank Ltd., was registered as a Cooperative Society on 10.07.1930 and commenced its business on the same day. As a District Central Cooperative Bank, it caters to the needs of the Primary Cooperative Societies and Cooperative Wholesale Stores and other Cooperatives in Jalgaon city. At the commencement, the business of the Bank was confined to a few lakh of rupees. With the able administration of the then President Dr. P.Natesan, M.B.B.S., popularly known as the ?Father of Cooperation? the business of the Bank expanded to new heights. Whenever the elected Board was not in Office, the Special Officers, who are Officers from the Cooperative Department on deputation, took charge of the management of Bank. From the year 2001, the Bank is continuously managed by the Special Officers. To ease the burden of the common public, from the clutches of the Pawn brokers, the Bank has started issuing jewel loans to the individuals from the year 1976, which is now has attained a multifold growth. In the year 1980, the Bank was granted license under Section 22 of Banking Regulation Act of 1949 to do banking business.