Which players who have scored at least one goal in a World Cup after 1954 and have also played for a North African (UN defined)? Football Club Immaculate Grid answers November 18 2023
by Vinothini S | Updated Nov 18, 2023
Which players who have scored at least one goal in a World Cup after 1954 and have also played for a North African (UN defined)?
Abdelmajid Sabiri is a German-Moroccan footballer who primarily plays as an attacking midfielder. Born on November 28, 1996, in Goulmima, Morocco, Sabiri has been involved in professional football.
Sabiri began his professional career in Germany, and he gained recognition during his time with FC Nürnberg. He made a name for himself with his technical skills and ability to create scoring opportunities from midfield. After his stint with FC Nürnberg, Sabiri moved on to play for various clubs, including Huddersfield Town in the English Football League (EFL).
How to Play?
Players can check below to play the game.
- NBA: A player qualifies for a team if they've played at least one NBA regular season game for that team.
- NFL: A player qualifies for a team if they've played in a Regular Season game for the team or are currently on their roster.
- Awards: If a cell corresponds to a team and an award, the player could have received the award while playing for any team.
- Season Stats: For cells with specific season stats, choose a player who achieved that stat during any time with any team.
- Rate Stats: For cells with rate stats (e.g., FG%, FT%), ensure the player has recorded the stat over an entire season and qualifies for the leaderboard.
- Each player can only be chosen once.
- Players can be active or retired NBA professionals.
- Nine guesses allowed to fill in the grid.
- A fresh grid will be provided daily.
Which players who have scored at least one goal in a World Cup after 1954 and have also played for a North African (UN defined) - FAQ
Players are assigned to teams based on their participation in NBA regular season games for that team or, in the case of the NFL, if they have played in a Regular Season game for the team or are currently on their roster.
No, for cells that mention both a team and an award, the player's achievement of that award can be associated with any team they played for during their career.
Players are selected for cells with specific season stats based on their performance during any time in their career with any team, as long as they meet the criteria for the stated stat
No, each player can only be selected once for the grid. Once a player is assigned to a cell, they cannot be used again in subsequent cells. This ensures a diverse selection of players across the grid