Starfield Viewport Bar Location, How to Find Viewport Bar in Starfield?
by Kavitha | Updated Sep 15, 2023
Starfield Viewport Bar Location
The Viewport Bar is a lively establishment located in the vibrant city of New Atlantis on the planet Jemison in Starfield. It serves as a popular gathering spot for both spacefarers and locals alike, offering a welcoming atmosphere for relaxation and socializing.
Notably, one UC Security officer grew somewhat exasperated as the bartender at The Viewport frequently complained to security about a lost item, sparking some grumbling within the establishment. This intriguing tidbit adds a touch of character to the bar, making it more than just a typical watering hole.
Inside The Viewport Bar, you may encounter interesting characters like The Hunter, known for their adventurous spirit, potential companion Marika Boros, or enigmatic figures like Nyssa Marcano. Whether you're seeking a place to unwind, meet intriguing individuals, or even recruit new companions, The Viewport Bar in New Atlantis City is the go-to destination in the Starfield universe.
Step into the thrilling world of gaming at Fresherslive, where we continuously update you on the latest trends, offer insightful tips, and share the infectious excitement from the gaming universe. Prepare to boost your gaming knowledge to new heights!
How to Find Viewport Bar in Starfield?
To find the Viewport Bar in Starfield's New Atlantis City, follow these simple steps:
Get to New Atlantis: First, make sure you've arrived at the New Atlantis City on the planet Jemison within the Alpha Centauri System. You can do this by navigating to the Alpha Centauri system on your Starmap, which is located just below and to the left of the Narion system where your journey begins.
Exit the Spaceport: Once you've landed at the Spaceport in New Atlantis, exit the Spaceport area.
Turn Left: After exiting the Spaceport, turn to your left. This means you should go in the opposite direction of where you came from when leaving the Spaceport.
Look for The Viewport: As you walk in the left direction, keep an eye out for a place called "The Viewport." It's a location within New Atlantis where you can find recruitable companions.
Enter The Viewport: When you spot The Viewport, enter it. Inside, you'll be able to interact with various characters, including potential companions like Marika Boros, Simeon Bankowski, and Gideon Aker. Engage in conversations with them to recruit them for your crew.
Remember, you may need to pay a recruitment fee or use persuasion skills to convince them to join you, so be prepared for that. The Viewport is the place to go if you want to expand your crew with these valuable companions in Starfield.
Starfield, Bethesda Game Studios' first new universe in over 25 years, launched on September 6, 2023, for Windows and Xbox Series X/S. This action RPG is set in a space-themed universe and offers players unparalleled freedom. They can create their character and explore the cosmos at will. The game centers around the quest to unravel humanity's greatest mystery, driving players on an epic journey through the stars.
Critics praised Starfield for its open-ended gameplay, polished combat mechanics, stunning visuals, captivating music, and technical improvements compared to previous Bethesda titles. However, opinions on the game's story and exploration were mixed, illustrating the subjective nature of open-world RPG narratives.
Starfield's debut showcases Bethesda's commitment to world-building and storytelling innovation. The game's limitless freedom and cosmic mysteries invite players to craft their destinies among the stars. Despite differing views on certain aspects, Starfield represents a significant milestone in gaming, offering a captivating and immersive experience in a brand-new universe.
Starfield is an ambitious action role-playing video game that takes players on an epic journey through an open-world environment set within the Milky Way galaxy. Here's a comprehensive overview of the gameplay features and mechanics:
Perspective and Customization:
- Players can seamlessly switch between a first-person and third-person perspective at any time during the game.
- At the start of the game, players have the opportunity to customize their character, including body type, appearance, background, and traits. These choices impact the character's abilities and interactions within the game world.
Vast Open World:
- Starfield offers an expansive open world with a multitude of planetary systems, including both fictional and real ones. Players can explore over 1,000 planets, numerous moons, and space stations, each with its own unique characteristics.
- The landscapes of these planets are primarily procedurally generated but feature handcrafted content for enhanced immersion. Terrain, flora, fauna, and locations of interest are dynamically generated based on the star's system and planet's atmosphere.
Companions and NPCs:
- Players will encounter various non-playable characters (NPCs) as they explore the game world. Some of these NPCs may join the player's crew, aiding in combat, carrying items, or engaging in conversations with other NPCs.
- Choices made by the player can impact relationships with NPCs, and some NPCs are even romanceable.
- As players progress, they earn experience points and level up, gaining access to abilities found in five distinct skill trees: Physical, Social, Combat, Science, and Tech.
- Traits, chosen during character creation, can aid or hinder players in various ways and are removable through quests or actions.
Weapons and Equipment:
- Combat in Starfield involves a wide range of firearms, explosives, and melee weapons. These weapons are customizable through attachments.
- Equipping items like telescopic sights and suppressors can significantly affect gameplay.
Exploration and Resource Gathering:
- Players can scan planets to identify natural resources, which are essential for crafting various items.
- Resource extraction operations can be set up in player-constructed outposts, which serve as homes and research facilities.
Space Travel and Customizable Ships:
- Spaceships can be constructed, purchased, or commandeered by players. Ship customization includes modifying central components, facilities, paint color, and weaponry.
- Larger spaceships offer more storage and living space but may have limitations in speed and jump range.
- Power allocation to ship systems adds depth to ship management, especially during combat.
Ship Combat and Boarding:
- Ships can engage in combat, and players must allocate power to weapon systems for defence.
- Hostile and peaceful NPC-piloted spaceships can be boarded, leading to various interactions such as plundering, combat, commandeering, trading, or communication.
Starfield offers a rich and immersive gameplay experience within a vast and intricately crafted universe. Players have the freedom to explore, customise, build relationships, and engage in dynamic combat scenarios as they unravel the mysteries of the cosmos. The game's blend of open-world exploration, character progression, and spaceship management promises a unique and captivating gaming experience.
Starfield is accessible on two primary platforms: Windows and Xbox Series X/S. PC gamers can delve into the cosmic journey on their Windows-based computers, enjoying the game's immersive universe and gameplay. Additionally, those with Microsoft's Xbox Series X/S can experience Starfield on their gaming consoles, taking full advantage of the hardware capabilities.
This dual-platform availability ensures that a broad audience of players can explore the vastness of Starfield, whether they prefer the precision of PC controls or the comfort of console gaming on Xbox Series X/S.
Starfield Viewport Bar Location - FAQs
The Viewport Bar in Starfield is a social hub in New Atlantis City, where players can meet potential companions and engage in conversations, adding depth to the game's narrative and crew-building aspect.
Starfield allows players to switch between first-person and third-person perspectives.
Starfield features over 1,000 planets, moons, and space stations for exploration.
Yes, players can customize their character's appearance, background, and traits at the beginning of the game.
Starfield is available on Windows-based PCs and Xbox Series X/S gaming consoles.