Starfield Supra Et Ultra Meaning, What Does Supra Et Ultra Mean in Starfield?
by Abinaya | Updated Sep 19, 2023
Starfield Supra Et Ultra Meaning
In Starfield, "Supra Et Ultra" is the first mission for the UC Vanguard Faction. After you finish the initial main story mission in Starfield and reach New Atlantis on the planet Jemison in the Alpha Centauri System, you can start this mission. It's like your introduction to the UC Vanguard faction of the United Colonies. Your main job here is to assist the UC Military with different tasks to earn your UC Citizenship.
To show that you're ready for this, you'll get to explore the history of the United Colonies and prove your skills in a flight simulator. Completing this mission will reward you with 250 XP and some Credits, the amount of which can vary. In simple words, Supra Et Ultra is the first mission in Starfield's UC Vanguard Faction. You can do it right after you finish the first main story mission and land on the planet Jemison in the Alpha Centauri System.
This mission is like your way of joining the UC Vanguard group, which is part of the United Colonies. You'll help the UC Military with different tasks to become a UC Citizen. To do this, you'll learn about the United Colonies' history and prove you can fly a spaceship well in a simulator. When you complete this mission, you'll get 250 XP and some Credits as a reward, but the amount of Credits can change.
How to Complete Supra Et Ultra Mean in Starfield?
1. Begin at the MAST Building:
The mission starts at the main MAST Building in New Atlantis, a tall building at the center of the city. Inside, you'll find Commander John Tuala. You'll meet him as part of the second Main Quest, "The Old Neighborhood," but you can also speak to him later to join the UC Vanguard.
2. Register for the Vanguard:
When you're ready to join, accept Commander Tuala's offer, and he'll direct you to an elevator that takes you to the Orientation Hall on a lower level. In the Registration room, interact with a terminal to view the Enlistment Agreement and click "Agree" after clearing any UC Bounty.
3. Explore the Orientation Hall:
Past the registration room, you can explore halls filled with dioramas and displays explaining the history of Starfield. While optional, this background information will be important for future Vanguard missions.
4. Take the Vanguard Exam:
Head to the Exam Room, where you'll speak to Exam Proctor Samuelson. Your task is to defeat at least three waves of simulated opponents using piloting simulators. You can try as many times as you like, and using resources like Skill Magazines can help.
5. Using Debug Tools:
You can use Debug Tools near the Simulation Room to give yourself upgrades for a single tier. Some options require advanced lock hacking. These tools can be handy for tougher tiers.
6. Completing Additional Tiers:
There are six tiers in total, each with more challenging opponents. Be prepared with skills and resources as you progress, but Tier 6 is exceptionally difficult and may require extensive gameplay experience.
7. View Your Scores with Command Tuala:
Leave the Simulation and speak to Command Tuala. Depending on your performance, you'll get a UC Citizenship in as little as 3 years for completing all tiers. The time required decreases with better performance.
8. Initiation into UC Vanguard:
Follow Tuala outside to be formally initiated into the UC Vanguard. He'll direct you to Crew Chief Hearth in the spaceport near your ship for your first assignment and provide an advance of credits based on your performance.
9. First Probationary Assignment:
Head to the spaceport to begin "Grunt Work," your first probationary assignment as a member of the UC Vanguard.
Starfield Game Info
Starfield is a new video game made by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It's a game where you go on exciting space adventures and make choices in the story. You can play it on a computer with Windows or on the Xbox Series X/S starting on September 6, 2023. Starfield has already become a thrilling space adventure that gamers really like.
Starfield, the highly anticipated action role-playing game from Bethesda Game Studios, offers players a captivating and expansive gaming experience set in the vastness of space. Here's an in-depth look at the gameplay mechanics and features that make Starfield an extraordinary space adventure.
- Diverse Perspectives: Starfield allows players to seamlessly switch between a first-person and third-person perspective at any point during the game. This flexibility enhances the immersive experience, enabling players to choose their preferred viewpoint as they explore the cosmos.
- A Galaxy Awaits: Starfield unfolds within an open-world environment set in a region of the Milky Way galaxy. This celestial playground features a captivating blend of both fictional and non-fictional planetary systems, with over 1,000 planets, numerous moons, and space stations to explore. The landscapes are predominantly procedurally generated, enriched with handcrafted content to provide a unique and visually stunning gaming environment.
- Procedural Planets: Starfield's planets come to life through procedural generation. The game adapts terrain, alien flora and fauna, and points of interest based on factors like the star of a system and the planet's atmosphere. This ensures that each planet feels distinct and offers exciting surprises as players approach and explore.
- New Atlantis: Within this cosmic realm, players will encounter New Atlantis, the largest fictional city ever crafted by Bethesda. This bustling metropolis promises a rich urban experience as players navigate its vibrant streets and interact with its diverse inhabitants.
- Dynamic NPCs: Starfield populates its universe with various non-playable characters (NPCs), some of whom can become valuable members of the player's crew. These NPCs offer support in combat, assist with item management, and even engage with other characters on the player's behalf. Choices made throughout the game may also prompt responses from these characters.
- Companion Variety: Each companion character in Starfield possesses unique skills and abilities, offering diverse gameplay dynamics. Some NPCs can even enter into romantic relationships with the player character, adding depth to the interpersonal aspect of the game.
- Character Customization: Players can craft their own protagonist at the beginning of their journey. This customization extends to choosing body type, appearance, background, and traits. Background choices unlock starting skills, while traits can provide advantages or disadvantages, creating a dynamic and personalized character progression.
- Skills and Abilities: As players progress, they gain experience and unlock abilities from five distinct skill trees: Physical, Social, Combat, Science, and Tech. Skill development is achieved by completing related challenges, allowing for tailored character growth.
- Versatile Arsenal: Starfield offers a diverse selection of firearms, explosives, and melee weapons for players to wield in combat. Weapon customization via attachments, such as telescopic sights and suppressors, allows for a more personalized playstyle.
- Jetpack Exploration: Jetpacks, referred to as boost packs, enhance both combat and traversal across challenging terrain. The game's physics take planetary mass into account, influencing gravity and affecting combat dynamics based on the celestial body.
- Resource Management: Before landing on a planet, players can scan it to identify natural resources. Extracting and harvesting these resources becomes crucial for crafting various items and upgrades, making resource management an integral part of the gameplay.
- Outposts and Crafting: Players have the freedom to construct outposts, which serve as homes and resource extraction hubs. These outposts house laboratories for researching craftable items across five categories: Pharmacology, Food & Drink, Outpost Development, Equipment, and Weaponry. Construction can be experienced from both first-person and isometric perspectives.
- Spaceship Customization: In the vastness of space, players can construct, purchase, or commandeer spaceships. Modular ship customization allows for the modification of central components, facilities, paint color, decorations, and weaponry. Larger ships offer more storage and living space but may have trade-offs in speed and jump range.
- Spacefaring Adventures: Spaceports on planets facilitate the buying, selling, and repair of spaceships and components. Ship combat adds an exciting layer to gameplay, requiring players to allocate power strategically to weapon systems and other ship functions.
- Boarding and Interaction: Engage with both hostile and peaceful NPC-piloted spaceships by boarding them. Players can choose to plunder, negotiate, trade, or even commandeer these vessels, expanding the possibilities for exploration and encounters in the cosmos.
Starfield promises an expansive and dynamic space adventure where players can immerse themselves in the wonders of the universe, make impactful decisions, and chart their course among the stars. The game's diverse gameplay elements, rich customization, and boundless exploration opportunities ensure that every journey in this cosmic odyssey is unique and unforgettable.
What Does Supra Et Ultra Mean in Starfield?
In Starfield, "Supra et Ultra" means the very first mission you can take on as part of the UC Vanguard Faction. It's like your starting point in the game, and it becomes available after you finish the initial main story mission and reach the planet Jemison in the Alpha Centauri System. This mission is your way of getting into the UC Vanguard group and helping the UC Military with various tasks to become a UC Citizen. So, in simple terms, "Supra et Ultra" is the beginning mission in Starfield that sets you on your journey in the game.
Starfield Supra Et Ultra Meaning - FAQs
"Supra Et Ultra" is the first mission for the UC Vanguard Faction in Starfield. It's your introduction to this faction and the United Colonies, available after completing the initial main story mission.
You can begin the "Supra Et Ultra" mission in Starfield after finishing the initial main story mission and reaching New Atlantis on the planet Jemison in the Alpha Centauri System.
Your main goal in this mission is to assist the UC Military with various tasks to earn your UC Citizenship. You'll also explore the history of the United Colonies and demonstrate your spaceship skills in a flight simulator.
Completing the "Supra Et Ultra" mission in Starfield rewards you with 250 XP and some Credits, although the amount of Credits can vary.
"Supra Et Ultra" is the starting mission for the UC Vanguard Faction and is significant for your progression in Starfield, as it introduces you to the game's world and your role within the United Colonies Faction.