– Responsible for ensuring safety activity at site in shifts. Provide safety clearance to Project team at site. Responsible for implementing safety as per company guide lines
– Ensure all employees use protective equipments at all times
– Responsible for carrying out safety inspections and addressing unsafe acts and unsafe conditions
– Responsible for preparing reports and documentation regarding Safety
* Freshers with B Com/BBA/BCA qualification, good academic track record and zeal to grow up in the career is required
* Must have Good Communication and computer skills
* Candidate will be involved in the safety related activities during the green field project.
* After completion of the project candidate will be considered based on performance for a suitable position in appropriate department in Clerical assignment.
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Solapur
Qualification : B.Com, BBA, MBA/PGDM
Company Name : Zuari Cement Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Zuari Cement is part of the Italcementi Group, the Fifth largest cement producer in the world and the biggest in the Mediterranean region. Italcementi Group has its presence in 22 countries. Zuari Cement in India, has 3 plants, which include 2 manufacturing units at Sitapuram and Yerraguntla, and a grinding center at Chennai and the Corporate office located at Bangalore. Zuari cement is coming up with new projects, a grinding unit at Solapur and a cement terminal at Cochin. Gulbarga Cement is the upcoming project.
Click Here to Apply