. Design, document, code and execute test plans. Design, document, code and execute test automation strategies. Configure and maintain test automation environment
. Provide regular reporting and metrics for constant improvement.
. Participate in product requirements and other documentation reviews to extract test scenarios
. Create scripts, test sequences and manual procedures to ensure proper coverage.
. Work closely with Development and other organizations in the company to promote software quality standards
. Work closely with Customer Support to replicate customer issues and product field use cases
1. Knowledge of best practices for the Software Development Life Cycle
2. Broad experience designing and maintaining automated tests
3. Perl/Shell/Python Automation or Java Programming experience. Other scripting and programming language is an advantage.
4. Good knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP. Knowledge of other network protocols is a plus.
5. Exposure towards Unix like OS.
6. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
7. Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines
8. Self-starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks;
9. Goal driven Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
10. Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chandigarh
Qualification : B.Com, BA, BBA
Company Name : Zscaler
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Zscaler is transforming enterprise security with the world’s largest Security Cloud built from the ground up to safely enable users doing business beyond the corporate network. Zscaler’s Security Cloud processes over 12 billion transactions a day with near-zero latency to instantly secure over 12 million users in 180 countries, with no hardware or software required. More than 5,000 global enterprises are using Zscaler today to simplify their IT operations, consolidate point security products, and securely enable their business for mobility, cloud and social media.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017