Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results. Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS
- ZS welcomes candidates with a range of degrees and backgrounds, though sustained success with a significant volume of analytic and quantitative coursework is required.
- Business Analytics Associates commonly possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering (any branch).
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : New Delhi, Pune
Qualification : BE/BTech, ME/MTech
Company Name : ZS Associates
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : ZS Associates (http://www.zsassociates.com) is a global leader in sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. Since 1983, ZS has helped companies get the most out of their sales and marketing organizations. From 20 offices around the world, ZS experts use analytics and deep expertise to help companies across a range of industries make smart decisions quickly and cost effectively.
ZS’ India Capability and Expertise Centers have more than 1600 people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Globally, over 60% of ZS’ people are based in the Capability & Expertise Centers. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analytics, Business Operations and Business Technology.
|Click Here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016