BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MS Fresher’s required for the position Technology Analyst in ZS Associates at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.ZS Associates Hiring BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MS freshers 2016 for Technology Analyst at Pune. Candidates who have completed BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MS can apply for this job from ZS Associates.
Company Name: ZS Associates
Job Post Name: Technology Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
2. Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
3. Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scaleable solution;
4. Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
5. Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
1. B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S in disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, EEE, etc. with strong academics (minimum of 68% or an equivalent CGPA (6.8));
2. Prefer experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
4. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
5. Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing from an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.
|Click here to Apply|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017