Yodlee solutions Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Yodlee solutions.
Company Name: Yodlee solutions
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Job Post Name: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Industry
Yodlee solutions hiring “Associate Software Engineer ” for freshers B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates, Bangalore- February 2015
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized university
- Able to understand Yodlee product functionality and create tests and automate the same.
- Decent JAVA programming knowledge for meeting automating requirements.
- Fair understanding of REST API
- Self learner, proactive resource with a goal to meet deadlines on time with best quality.
- Need to be a team player and go getter resource with a sharp intellect and ability to grasp.
- Fair communication skills both verbal and email and raise concerns and share opinion in a transparent and proactive manner.
- Able to work with the lead/manager to meet the business goals.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Yodlee solutions are designed to grow bottom line profitability while making the online channel more essential to consumers. How? By providing a personalized and valued approach to online/mobile banking and payments that puts consumers closer to their money, and financial providers closer to their customers.Over 300 leading financial institutions and portals offer Yodlee-powered solutions to millions of consumers worldwide. A privately-held company, Yodlee investors include Accel, Institutional Venture Partners, S1 Corporation, and Warburg Pincus. Yodlee is headquartered in Redwood City, California.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017