. Conduct KYC compliance review. Review of new products and process notes. Assist in providing KYC compliance training to the staff. Assist in preparation of monthly / quarterly / annual submission to Board / Audit & Compliance Committee.
Key Skills :
1. In depth knowledge of the regulatory environment for the banks in India particularly RBI & FEMA requirements
2. Good research capabilities and intelligent interpretation of regulatory guidelines.
3. Good knowledge of all the elements (commercial, operational) of banking areas like Retail Banking, Trade, Remittances, Treasury, Loans & Advances e.t.c.
4. Demonstrated ability to drive results and be very effective in a start up
5. Good interpersonal skills.
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : YES BANK
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : YES BANK, India’s fourth largest private sector Bank, is the outcome of the professional & entrepreneurial commitment, vision & strategy of its Founder Rana Kapoor and his top management team, to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank catering to the Future Businesses of India.
|Click here to Apply|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016